Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Suggestion required: Chevrolet Joy

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Suggestion required: Chevrolet Joy

    aoa there,

    Wanted to have reviews/suggestions/pros/cons of buying 2004-2006 Chevrolet Joy Standard

    I know its resale is low and market awareness is not good but can you suggest whether its a good buy regarding:

    - Spare parts availability
    - issues in engine etc
    - good mechanics availability
    - fuel consumption

    I will be waiting for you replies


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    basimulhaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    spare parts are available at plaza so 8/10
    issues in engine, a lot if driven on cng ,, if youre gonna drive it on cng then it will be prob 7/10
    mechanics are not available as we know 99% are ustaad gees ,, any way i can get you one he is in korangi, cant rate this...
    fuel consumption is just good 8/10 depends on driving style ..........

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basimulhaque View Post
    spare parts are available at plaza so 8/10
    issues in engine, a lot if driven on cng ,, if youre gonna drive it on cng then it will be prob 7/10
    mechanics are not available as we know 99% are ustaad gees ,, any way i can get you one he is in korangi, cant rate this...
    fuel consumption is just good 8/10 depends on driving style ..........
    Thanks for the update @basimulhaque

    I am looking for Jow Standard driven on petrol only

    Do you know about Chevrolet Spark LS?

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    basimulhaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    spark has a catchy look and some of the models has sunroof,, but they are less on road hence less parts are available but they are available ... rest is similar like mileage engine issues mechs etc etc

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basimulhaque View Post
    spark has a catchy look and some of the models has sunroof,, but they are less on road hence less parts are available but they are available ... rest is similar like mileage engine issues mechs etc etc
    Thanks

    Do you have any idea of price range of these models?

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Chevy joy is an Incredibly good car. The only problem with it is it's resale value and parts are lil expensive. Over all It's a good car for a small family and better then the PKDM'S like Mehran, Cultus, and IMO better than santro. There's no problem engine wise in it coz I have a FF Joy 2009 model with me and believe me or not It has not given me a single bit of a problem. It's 60K driven.

    BTW what's your budget? I may be interested in selling!
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    Chevy joy is an Incredibly good car. The only problem with it is it's resale value and parts are lil expensive. Over all It's a good car for a small family and better then the PKDM'S like Mehran, Cultus, and IMO better than santro. There's no problem engine wise in it coz I have a FF Joy 2009 model with me and believe me or not It has not given me a single bit of a problem. It's 60K driven.

    BTW what's your budget? I may be interested in selling!
    Well my budget depends on car condition and mileage

    I have around 4-5 Lacs budget

    Can you send details and pics of your Joy

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You want a Mira or Joy .
    Chevrolet Joy is an Amazing Machine. It is best among the range of 500k. Parts are available and i had got mine maintained for prime motors Korangi road opposite khan motors.It is a true value for money.
    And i have kept 3 chevies out of which two were unique pieces.
    And dont ask about how many mira's i have kept.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The thing is that I don't want to sell my 2009 model Joy for 4-5 Lacs!

    Anyways BOL for the search...
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2011 Model 16000km driven.

    Suggestion required Chevrolet Joy -1417618

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2012 Model only 600km driven in unique green color.Only one in pakistan

    Suggestion required Chevrolet Joy -1417619

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Suggestion required Chevrolet Joy -1417620

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    The thing is that I don't want to sell my 2009 model Joy for 4-5 Lacs!

    Anyways BOL for the search...
    If you dont mind.Do share pics of your ride..
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    If you dont mind.Do share pics of your ride..
    The car is dirty at the moment. It's going to have a wax session after that You'll get to see pics...

    PS: "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai"
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    muddassir99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is this for sale

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    2012 Model only 600km driven in unique green color.Only one in pakistan


    Suggestion required Chevrolet Joy -1417619
    Lolz...! Chevy joy stopped coming after 2009. It was discontinued then...
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    You want a Mira or Joy .
    Chevrolet Joy is an Amazing Machine. It is best among the range of 500k. Parts are available and i had got mine maintained for prime motors Korangi road opposite khan motors.It is a true value for money.
    And i have kept 3 chevies out of which two were unique pieces.
    And dont ask about how many mira's i have kept.
    I have my options open

    Mira is first priority

    But saw reviews of Chevrolet that is why looking at them also

    Are you selling these chevys then let me know

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    The thing is that I don't want to sell my 2009 model Joy for 4-5 Lacs!

    Anyways BOL for the search...
    No issue but tell your demand and once waxed do post pics

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taimurdgreat View Post
    No issue but tell your demand and once waxed do post pics
    P'MED you the demand!
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimurdgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    P'MED you the demand!
    Can you also send complete details

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •