8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Price Check

Price check of Toyota corolla 2.0d saloon 2006(late)dark blue color,drive door touched rest genuine even bumpers,neat and clean interior and exterior,lhr registered,alloys,new tires,oem stupny.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raja20103 View Post
    Which thing will be better?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    i think exchange
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    and i guess you should also know that the poster is talking about a 2.0d SALOON. saadi 2.0d ki market mjhe bhe pta hai . and jis gaaari ki jitni worth hoti hai sb ko pta hota hai . no one can rip someone off just like that. khair no offense and i dont want to ruin someone else thread. you enjoy your 8 lakh ki 2.0d saloon . take care
    Sir, that was not the reply of my post anyways, before criticizing someone else kindly enhance your knowledge rather than quoting people like the "sale manager of TAYOTA"

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by husnainkhan View Post
    Sir, that was not the reply of my post anyways, before criticizing someone else kindly enhance your knowledge rather than quoting people like the "sale manager of TAYOTA"

i wrote in my previous post that no offense but i guess you want to create a long argument here. i dont want to prove my self the king or a manager of TAYOTA as you mentioned it. find a car 2.0d saloon wth 1 piece touch up in excellent condition should be 2006 model, and then give me a call. take it as a challenge if you want to so that we will come to know who have knowledge. chachay mamoo ne buhat garian sale ki hoti hain khud ki ho tou doosro ko mashwaray do. thats why senior members here post when they give an add for their cars k chachay mamoo ne li thi sasti tou unhi se le lo. i described alot of cars in my previous posts but ap bs hawa mai firing kr rhe hain which shows how much knowledge you have and that is why you have only few posts here because ap bs yahe krne atay hain yahan. will pm you my number. will not be replying here anymore. and now plz either find a car or show some adds here warna doosron k threads pr hawai firing mt kro. its a thread for knowledge not for your so called BACHPANA that you CHACHA sold couple of more than 200k kms done 2.0ds emitting dhuwan and blinding the streets in 8 lakh. peace
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    i wrote in my previous post that no offense but i guess you want to create a long argument here. i dont want to prove my self the king or a manager of TAYOTA as you mentioned it. find a car 2.0d saloon wth 1 piece touch up in excellent condition should be 2006 model, and then give me a call. take it as a challenge if you want to so that we will come to know who have knowledge. chachay mamoo ne buhat garian sale ki hoti hain khud ki ho tou doosro ko mashwaray do. thats why senior members here post when they give an add for their cars k chachay mamoo ne li thi sasti tou unhi se le lo. i described alot of cars in my previous posts but ap bs hawa mai firing kr rhe hain which shows how much knowledge you have and that is why you have only few posts here because ap bs yahe krne atay hain yahan. will pm you my number. will not be replying here anymore. and now plz either find a car or show some adds here warna doosron k threads pr hawai firing mt kro. its a thread for knowledge not for your so called BACHPANA that you CHACHA sold couple of more than 200k kms done 2.0ds emitting dhuwan and blinding the streets in 8 lakh. peace
    Hahahaha..sir jee, actually YOURE OFFENDED :p. .hawai firing me kerraha hoon?? hahaha. Yaar everyone can see what you've quoted so don't give me that ****. Jahan tak "chacha mamoo" ki baat hai tou mein wahi baat kerraha hoon jo mene dekha hai. AND YES DHUAAN AND BLINDING THE STREETS? LOL It seems your family has alot of such cars that you're afraid to pay an actual market rate for the car and ends up paying excessive amount so that choona na lagjae bec aap jese kaafi pakistanio ki thinking hoti hai k aik cheez sasti hai aur dusri mehengi tou sasti wali kharab hogi and mehngi se best koi nhi LOL. .then you get rip off and give these idiotic and pathetic advices to respected PW brothers which misleads them and wastes their hard earned money.

And jis "mamo ki 0D" ki mein baat kerraha hoon wo saal mene bhi chalai hai tou hawai firing ke awards dusro ko dene se pehle apne gireybaan me jhaanka karo. Im too on PW since '07 so apne "so called senior bannay k shashkey bachon me jaa ke maaro" 0D k mashwarey mujhe mat dou gher per beth ker pehle niklo market me warna yahan tou type kerrahay ho wahan moo per bezti kereyga tumhari banda.

OH AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU BUY 2.0D 2014 YEAR MODEL FOR 24 Lacs. Because aap k lihaaz se toyota new car loss per sale kerraha hai.

PEACEOUT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List