Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By umair2203
  • 4 Post By capsat
  • 2 Post By 123niazi
  • 2 Post By imrankhan1984
  • 7 Post By shereabdullah

Thread: Does Honda City 2014 gets stolen? Share your experience

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Does Honda City 2014 gets stolen? Share your experience

    Hello,

    I own aspire 1.5 prosmatec, i have not installed alarm it has its original keyless entry system. no tracker installed and not insured.


    does honda city gets stolen? what are the chances and what are the precautionary measures?

    i tend to keep the car around me all the time



    SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES PLEASE...!
    (islamabad)

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,378
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    go through the theft alert thread
    i dont recall new shape city being reported stolen on pw's

    i actually have friends who bought aspire of gli only because of that
    but its always better to be safe then sorry
    thr r reports of new civics being "snatched"---not stolen though
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thieves don't like Honda City ... just be careful of the side mirrors though ... they can easily be removed and are expensive ...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,596
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    hondas are stolen against " orders " in recent past a gangs was arrested in mandi bahaudin they operated between sialkot to jehlum and specilised in Hondas. On their pointation 3 scarp yard dealer from Bilal Gunj lahore, 2 from chah sultan area in pindi were arrested. in 2 years time that gang stole 42 cars Honda Civic & Cities Choha shape ( am not sure what is that model ) - they moved in group with 2 woman as part of gang. identifying target doing recon following & stealing either from a parking lot or from outside party halls. They only did the JOBs against orders between 5 pm - 10 pm. both boys are in early 30's and gradute from UET lahore but job less due to their radical mind set.

    cars were taken away in under 7 minutes and at delivery point loaded over a box truck and disassembly was done in moving truck. 27 minutes is time to disassemble a Honda Civic. 25000 for Honda Civic & 15000 for City - upon point delivery.

    how do i know a friend posted in Kharian owned a Honda city it was stolen from Pindi. 21 days later police called him to visit & identify some recovered cars, he gave me the whole scenario with sad tone how the youth of our country is adopting negative approach in life
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    hondas are stolen against " orders " in recent past a gangs was arrested in mandi bahaudin they operated between sialkot to jehlum and specilised in Hondas. On their pointation 3 scarp yard dealer from Bilal Gunj lahore, 2 from chah sultan area in pindi were arrested. in 2 years time that gang stole 42 cars Honda Civic & Cities Choha shape ( am not sure what is that model ) - they moved in group with 2 woman as part of gang. identifying target doing recon following & stealing either from a parking lot or from outside party halls. They only did the JOBs against orders between 5 pm - 10 pm. both boys are in early 30's and gradute from UET lahore but job less due to their radical mind set.

    cars were taken away in under 7 minutes and at delivery point loaded over a box truck and disassembly was done in moving truck. 27 minutes is time to disassemble a Honda Civic. 25000 for Honda Civic & 15000 for City - upon point delivery.

    how do i know a friend posted in Kharian owned a Honda city it was stolen from Pindi. 21 days later police called him to visit & identify some recovered cars, he gave me the whole scenario with sad tone how the youth of our country is adopting negative approach in life
    This is a news for me .. shocking

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    123niazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Libreville
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Hello,

    I own aspire 1.5 prosmatec, i have not installed alarm it has its original keyless entry system. no tracker installed and not insured.


    does honda city gets stolen? what are the chances and what are the precautionary measures?



    i tend to keep the car around me all the time



    SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES PLEASE...!
    (islamabad)
    Are you new to Pakistan after being brought up in civilized country? very innocent question whether subject car gets stolen.
    My dear friend anything even a needle you leave unattended can be stolen. I hope that this answer will help you to be careful/cautious.
    ''Creativity is contagious, pass it on''

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If it has immoblizer than there are less chancess

    RAMADAN KAREEM
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrankhan1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just keep a simple rule in mind ...

    Every thing that can be stolen, will be stolen!

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    san91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    319
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    If it has immoblizer than there are less chancess

    RAMADAN KAREEM

    it dosnt have an immobilizer. So the chances are increased.
    abra-ca-dab-ra........!

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,626
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    every car can be stolen except those on which AYAT AL KURSI is recited
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  11. #11
    Newbie Follow
    tahaakbar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i am going through exactly same situation. My honda city 2005 was stolen infront of Pizza Hut Y block DHA lahore. i have CCTV recording of whole incident. Time was 8:30pm. 3 guys were involved in stealing. 1 stood at the door of pizza hut to keep an eye. other one unlocked the car and took the car. 3rd one kept the road clear with his bike. all this happened within 8 to 10mins. all 3 guys were under age of 30years and were decently dressed. but sad part i havent got any clue of my car. 2 n half month have gone..

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bradpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,064
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Never seen a stolen city of this model ever.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sad to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tahaakbar1 View Post
    i am going through exactly same situation. My honda city 2005 was stolen infront of Pizza Hut Y block DHA lahore. i have CCTV recording of whole incident. Time was 8:30pm. 3 guys were involved in stealing. 1 stood at the door of pizza hut to keep an eye. other one unlocked the car and took the car. 3rd one kept the road clear with his bike. all this happened within 8 to 10mins. all 3 guys were under age of 30years and were decently dressed. but sad part i havent got any clue of my car. 2 n half month have gone..

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Hello,

    I own aspire 1.5 prosmatec, i have not installed alarm it has its original keyless entry system. no tracker installed and not insured.


    does honda city gets stolen? what are the chances and what are the precautionary measures?

    i tend to keep the car around me all the time



    SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES PLEASE...!
    (islamabad)
    Well first of all I would like to say that any car can get stolen, but to prevent car theft, you could install a car alarm or buy a steering lock or steering wheel lock and if you buy a steering wheel lock, then lock it to the brake pedal, accelerator pedal or clutch pedal and not to the plastics near the pedals. Though I know you'd be thinking that locks can be broken, but at least it will act as a barricade to thieves and will cost time and if you're thinking about installing a tracker in your car, that too is useless because thieves when stealing cars install jammers in your car and that way, the tracking company can't track your car down.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    18
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahaakbar1 View Post
    i am going through exactly same situation. My honda city 2005 was stolen infront of Pizza Hut Y block DHA lahore. i have CCTV recording of whole incident. Time was 8:30pm. 3 guys were involved in stealing. 1 stood at the door of pizza hut to keep an eye. other one unlocked the car and took the car. 3rd one kept the road clear with his bike. all this happened within 8 to 10mins. all 3 guys were under age of 30years and were decently dressed. but sad part i havent got any clue of my car. 2 n half month have gone..
    How could it have been stolen from such a busy lane? I mean, there are so many guards and waiters outside.

    Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,002
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You should place a phone with gps , hidden somewhere in your car with a charger installed , if car gets stolen , track it and get it

    Treat others the way you want to be treated
    Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •