0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post New corolla Model vs Japanese cars

As an Japanese car Importer i always keep an eye on local market and its trends. Local Manufacturers are launching different new models. Suzuki launched a new model named as Wagon R which was badly rejected by the market due to its shape and its high price. Honda launched new model civic last year which is now getting good sale after one year. Toyota has launched prius and it was badly rejected by the local market. Now Toyota has just launched its new model corolla with new shape and interior. We can judge its sales with following three points

1. Price
    2. Features
    3. Compare with competitors

1. To get good sale, toyota has reduced the prices this year. After getting orders, they are expected to increase its price. This is a good marketing strategy that toyota is following.
    2. Features are almost same. By adding grande in corolla family, toyota is trying to make it more precious. This will not work as price is very high. One should prefer Japanese prius or axio hybrid with same price and with good features.
    3. Toyota launched this model at a good time. There is no local competitor available right now. But if we compare with japanese imported cars than toyota will face a big competition from Hybrid cars. Toyota Axio hybrid, Toyota Prius, Honda Fit, Toyota Aqua and Honda insight are better option for car lovers than this new model. Pakistan is facing energy crisis and high fuel prices these days. Why would a customer will go to buy a new corolla. They will definitely prefer hybrid cars which are giving very good fuel average. Hybrid cars are giving average of 20-30 km per liter and corolla cars are giving 15-18 km per liter. On this japanese cars are highly equipped with modern required accessories like airbags, ABS, power steering and windows, heated seats, headlights washer, auto parking, cruise control etc. It becomes easy for an customer to buy a fully power pack loaded car than a simple corolla which don't even have ABS brakes in its model XLI.
    For japanese car importers, there is nothing as such point to worry. Sales will be slow for a month or two and then Japanese car will gain market again due to its best features and good price

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quite an unfair Comparison actually. Anyone who wants complete Piece ov mind will buy a brand new car.

I Myself am Dead Opposed to vehicles locally Produced and my experience says self/Dealer imported Prius are surely a lot but lack resale and technical/Mechanical Backup. Vot do you say?

WagonR is a new car in the Market. Did you ever think they aren't on the Roads yet due to excessive orders?

This shape Civic had over Eight Hundred orders before its Launch even. Did you Know this?

Heated seats and a few Other things you mentioned aren't available in every imported car. Sadly My Friend, You Appear to be Promoting yourself only and it was a Poor attempt, really.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No my friend, When there is comparision between features, not a local car can compete with japanese car. Definitely not every imported car fulfilled your requirements but as a whole they are giving many features that local cars are not giving. Definitely when there comes a new model, some customers will start buying it. But it can't destroy the market of imported cars. Its a joke that a customer is paying 16 lac or more and having XLI without airbags, power windows, ABS , carpet and so on. And on the other hand , you can find Radar in 660 cc cars now. Can you imagine that you can have radar in 660cc car. This is how japanese manufacturer are caring the needs of a customer.

I compared price and features, imported cars having more features with same price. I think , you have some bad experience with an imported car. Some importers are in the market who are selling imported cars without repairing it well. The problem is with the importer not with the car. Import yourself and than experience the best result of an japanese car. You will enjoy the luxury drive and all the best features that not a single local car can give you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you talking on behalf of consumer about consumer rights or talking on behalf of JDM car Importers to get traction for their sales/business ? please shed your thoughts here as well https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/spo...ese-660cc-cars
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right about local Vehicles Lacking Safety Features. I think you Missed out a topic i made Two years ago https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=194022. drive wise and seating comfort too, local cars do not Match with that ov imported. But you must not forget:

1. New v/s Used
    2. Price
    3. Availability ov Spares (body parts in particular) and
    4. Cost v/s size to mention a few.

As regards me, I've Used a couple ov imported cars, kept Two Myself, and have been quite contended till now Alhamdolillah.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List