461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
    Yes this looks like a good deal indeed. Wonder what's the catch?
    Call him and check it out, Car looks very good and is correctly priced, that is the best price for 08 Vitz
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok no worries. Yes with 8 airbags must be a top of the line version....may be better than fl ltd.
    Top of the line is ILL check it out on google and u will get to know how amazing it is
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok let's spill the beans.

The situation is actually more complex than this. I did not disclose it initially because I wanted to get a view of the market price unaltered by my circumstances. The situation actually goes like this.

2 months ago I bought myself a Corolla SE saloon. It was bought through someone who I helped a lot in the past and therefore thought would not betray me. He told me that the engine of the car is "superb" and that the car is only 2 piece touch. After I bought the car through him I found out that the engine was in average condition, was completely overhauled and the car is about 60-70 percent sprayed. Car's ac has stopped working and the suspension needs work also. When I talked to him he initially dunied to accept this saying that everyone was lying just to give me a fright. After I told him enough time the situation he talked to the owners and they said they can offer me this viz that I am taking about and they will take the SE saloon back. This is why they are not budging about the price. It looks like if I sell the saloon today I will make a loss of 60-70 thousand anyway so that's why I am considering this option. On the other hand being betrayed by them once I am not sure whether I should give them more money and buy another car from them. Hence I am limited about my options of buying any car I like.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The situation is actually more complex than this. I did not disclose it initially because I wanted to get a view of the market price unaltered by my circumstances. The situation actually goes like this.

2 months ago I bought myself a Corolla SE saloon. It was bought through someone who I helped a lot in the past and therefore thought would not betray me. He told me that the engine of the car is "superb" and that the car is only 2 piece touch. After I bought the car through him I found out that the engine was in average condition, was completely overhauled and the car is about 60-70 percent sprayed. Car's ac has stopped working and the suspension needs work also. When I talked to him he initially dunied to accept this saying that everyone was lying just to give me a fright. After I told him enough time the situation he talked to the owners and they said they can offer me this viz that I am taking about and they will take the SE saloon back. This is why they are not budging about the price. It looks like if I sell the saloon today I will make a loss of 60-70 thousand anyway so that's why I am considering this option. On the other hand being betrayed by them once I am not sure whether I should give them more money and buy another car from them. Hence I am limited about my options of buying any car I like.
    Have u gotten the vitz checked from ur denter and mechanic? If the seller has betrayed u once he will betray u again. So firstly get vitz checked thoroughly then decide.

And the case which u have mentioned is ur loss both ways as u r getting the vitz at a higher price than the market. And if u sell se saloon u will also bear loss.

So go for the option which is making less of an unnecessary dent in ur pocket. Do simple maths.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buht Nazuq Sorat e Haal Hai ,
    Bro is that guy a car dealer, As Einstein said u r in a loss both ways, The Vitz u r getting is at a sky high price, have u got it checked by a professional mechanic, Vitz 1.0L has many problems if not properly maintained, u r stuck in this situation, i would suggest u to sell off ur saloon and search for a good car and get it checked thoroughly before buying. btw in the condition ur saloon is it would be hard to sell it too. Ur Stuck
    Nowadays u cant trust any one, i have been betrayed like this many times
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes the guy is a car dealer. He came to me with a problem in the past and i helped him and his family in a difficult situation so i thought he would remember that and would not do anything dishonest. But unfortunately that was not the case. I have not get the vitz checked from a mechanic/denter as yet but that is what i planned to do had i gone for that option. As Einstein bro said it is difficult to trust him/the owners again having been once in trouble with them. i know a few mechanics but have no one that i can blindly trust in terms of his honesty and capability. So as bro muradi accurately diagnosed ...im quite stuck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes the guy is a car dealer. He came to me with a problem in the past and i helped him and his family in a difficult situation so i thought he would remember that and would not do anything dishonest. But unfortunately that was not the case. I have not get the vitz checked from a mechanic/denter as yet but that is what i planned to do had i gone for that option. As Einstein bro said it is difficult to trust him/the owners again having been once in trouble with them. i know a few mechanics but have no one that i can blindly trust in terms of his honesty and capability. So as bro muradi accurately diagnosed ...im quite stuck.
    What r u planning to do now?
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    What r u planning to do now?
    at the moment i am inclined towards what you have suggested i.e. sell the saloon first with whatever loss it might make and then look for something else. Also thinking that as i have ended up with it now i should do the necessary works, keep it for 6-12 months and then assess the situation. Can say i'm quite confused about the situation at present.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

at the moment i am inclined towards what you have suggested i.e. sell the saloon first with whatever loss it might make and then look for something else. Also thinking that as i have ended up with it now i should do the necessary works, keep it for 6-12 months and then assess the situation. Can say i'm quite confused about the situation at present.
    Try to sell it and if it doesnt sell improve the condition and still try to sell it, post an add on Pakwheels, Olx e.t.c and In Sha Allah it will sell, after that look for a Car, preferably a New Swift, because it would be brand new and trouble free for atleast 5 Years In Sha Allah.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never ever trust dealers, no matter what! I have gone through similar pain, so I know how it feels
    It would be better if you get the work done and use the car for sometime. Se Saloon is a nice car if properly maintained.
    Sent from my A2 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bal06 View Post
    Never ever trust dealers, no matter what! I have gone through similar pain, so I know how it feels
    It would be better if you get the work done and use the car for sometime. Se Saloon is a nice car if properly maintained.
    how we become know some one is investor or genuine sealer??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Listen..

Keep corolla and sell it if you absolutely hate it. Don't go for that Vitz. Here in Pakistan Females Don't have a Circle ov their own to buy and pass on Feminish shades. The Color you're being offered makes it a lifetime partner. If you ever need to sell urgently, you won't be able to, even if one lac cheaper than Market.

As Regards Mechanics, let me tell you that when i was selling my Platz and telling the buyer its Drawbacks, he kept insisting he'd get it all checked by his guy. Mechanic Crook told him it was perfectly fine so the Deal was made. A few weeks Down the Lane i bumped into the New owner and he told me they had Spent 20-25000 on the car. Next, his dad told they got the engine Changed. To Hell with the mechanic. He'll Approve only that car Which will give him Business.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Try to sell it and if it doesnt sell improve the condition and still try to sell it, post an add on Pakwheels, Olx e.t.c and In Sha Allah it will sell, after that look for a Car, preferably a New Swift, because it would be brand new and trouble free for atleast 5 Years In Sha Allah.
    Yes will try to do that. I think selling it in the present condition would be a bit difficult but would try if possible. I was considering swift before i bought this one. The problem with that is, as my id suggests, my main requirements was an automatic transmission. So swift auto brand new comes to about 15 lac plus (more with the new taxes imposed). Also i have read some negative reviews about its pick and fuel efficiency. But having gone through this experience, i think buying a new car i always a better option for someone like me who cannot differentiate a car's radiator from its compressor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bal06 View Post
    Yes lesson well learnt (i hope). I agree despite the problems the drive of the car is really smooth and comfy and keeps me wondering if it drives like this despite all the abuse it got, how would it have driven when it was brand new 10 years ago.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    Listen..

Keep corolla and sell it if you absolutely hate it. Don't go for that Vitz. Here in Pakistan Females Don't have a Circle ov their own to buy and pass on Feminish shades. The Color you're being offered makes it a lifetime partner. If you ever need to sell urgently, you won't be able to, even if one lac cheaper than Market.

As Regards Mechanics, let me tell you that when i was selling my Platz and telling the buyer its Drawbacks, he kept insisting he'd get it all checked by his guy. Mechanic Crook told him it was perfectly fine so the Deal was made. A few weeks Down the Lane i bumped into the New owner and he told me they had Spent 20-25000 on the car. Next, his dad told they got the engine Changed. To Hell with the mechanic. He'll Approve only that car Which will give him Business.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app
    OK point taken. It is quite difficult to trust the mechanics or any one in this car business, but you have to trust somebody if you plan to buy a used car and that where most people are vulnerable.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes will try to do that. I think selling it in the present condition would be a bit difficult but would try if possible. I was considering swift before i bought this one. The problem with that is, as my id suggests, my main requirements was an automatic transmission. So swift auto brand new comes to about 15 lac plus (more with the new taxes imposed). Also i have read some negative reviews about its pick and fuel efficiency. But having gone through this experience, i think buying a new car i always a better option for someone like me who cannot differentiate a car's radiator from its compressor.
    Oh so ur requirement is an Auto, but do remember Vitz is not fuel friendly, (Personal Experience)
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh so ur requirement is an Auto, but do remember Vitz is not fuel friendly, (Personal Experience)

hmm ok. What mileage are you getting? The saloon is also a fuel guzzler at the present, but i'm hoping things will improve after proper tuning which I haven't managed to get done till now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm ok. What mileage are you getting? The saloon is also a fuel guzzler at the present, but i'm hoping things will improve after proper tuning which I haven't managed to get done till now.
    Max 9km/l and not just that this car has serious vibration issues
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Max 9km/l and not just that this car has serious vibration issues
    The car has vibration and knocking issues yes but the mileage which you shared is not correct for a properly tuned car. I get 14~16 km/l in pindi/islamabad driving.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    The car has vibration and knocking issues yes but the mileage which you shared is not correct for a properly tuned car. I get 14~16 km/l in pindi/islamabad driving.
    Lucky u I kept three of them and all gave me same mileage. My family has them too and they too r not satisfied with the performance and mileage and many Vitz owners I came across shared the same issue. Acheivng 14-16 sounds to good to be true in a 1.0L Vitz
    Laws r Made to be Broken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List