2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Dont go for the passo, he is asking atleast 1 lac more than the market value, Get the Vitz thouroughly checked and dont believe what the dealer says he chated u once and will not hesitate to cheat u once again, get all the papers verified and do your satisfaction
    Yes passo at the above price is out of the question.
    Let's see what happens. Will be going there in a short while.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best ov luck!

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
    Yes passo at the above price is out of the question.
    Let's see what happens. Will be going there in a short while.
    Best of luck and do keep us updated!!!
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best of luck and do keep us updated!!!
    Thanks to both of you for the wishes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well wish I had not gone there for the viewing.

They were bent on lying from the start. Before going there I told them that if the color of the car was "girlish" I was not interested. They told me I got the color wrong and showed me a couple of grayish/silver colored cars and said that the color was like that. So I agreed to visit. As soon as they saw that I have come with the mechanic their body language was totally negative and defensive. When we arrived there, the first thing I noticed was the car of pinkish color, so it was a big put off and I was not going to buy the car most probably anyway. As soon as the bonnet was opened, my mechanic showed me a piece of discolored area on the bonnet saying "bonnet paint hay", to which they said that "naheen yahan elfy gir gai thi" .As soon as he went to the back of the car and looked underneath the car, he said " gaddi pichon accident hay". At that point they become restless and started misbehaving with my mechanic saying he was not welcome in their garage. An ugly situation developed afterwards in which voices were raised and abuses were hearled from both sides. So we came back from there, without even starting the car.

Well what can I say. They were not satisfied by looting me once and tried to repeat the act again. I was kinda upset by the situation yestetday so did not post. Last night the dealer called about 12 times soundings apologetic, but now trying to sell me the passo, saying I could get it checked by any mechanic I wanted or even could take it to Toyota 3s dealership. I gave him a piece of my mind and said at the moment I was interested in any exchanges at all.

Hope this is a lesson for someone else reading this thread. Moral of the story. Never trust a middleman when buying a used car, ESPECIALLY if you know them and think they will not be try to loot you because you know them and have been helpful to them in the past.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also feeling sorry for the poor mechanic who agreed to my request to go there, was honest in his opinion and rather than being praised, instead received verbal abuse from them. I apologized to him many times, but for him especially it was not a pleasant experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry to hear about how it has turned out. I've just read the whole thread, ... If I were you, my only objective would be to get the car sold through the same dealer and do no further dealings through him. That's the only way you might undo the loss a little.

i think your lenience has led him to believe that repeatedly insisting will get you into the deal again. A fraudster will be be fraudster, no purpose in testing him again.

P.S Quoted price of vitz & passo is around 75k/150k more than the market.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well wish I had not gone there for the viewing.

They were bent on lying from the start. Before going there I told them that if the color of the car was "girlish" I was not interested. They told me I got the color wrong and showed me a couple of grayish/silver colored cars and said that the color was like that. So I agreed to visit. As soon as they saw that I have come with the mechanic their body language was totally negative and defensive. When we arrived there, the first thing I noticed was the car of pinkish color, so it was a big put off and I was not going to buy the car most probably anyway. As soon as the bonnet was opened, my mechanic showed me a piece of discolored area on the bonnet saying "bonnet paint hay", to which they said that "naheen yahan elfy gir gai thi" .As soon as he went to the back of the car and looked underneath the car, he said " gaddi pichon accident hay". At that point they become restless and started misbehaving with my mechanic saying he was not welcome in their garage. An ugly situation developed afterwards in which voices were raised and abuses were hearled from both sides. So we came back from there, without even starting the car.

Well what can I say. They were not satisfied by looting me once and tried to repeat the act again. I was kinda upset by the situation yestetday so did not post. Last night the dealer called about 12 times soundings apologetic, but now trying to sell me the passo, saying I could get it checked by any mechanic I wanted or even could take it to Toyota 3s dealership. I gave him a piece of my mind and said at the moment I was interested in any exchanges at all.

Hope this is a lesson for someone else reading this thread. Moral of the story. Never trust a middleman when buying a used car, ESPECIALLY if you know them and think they will not be try to loot you because you know them and have been helpful to them in the past.
    Sad to hear that, try to sell ur car to a private party and then only buy a car from direct owner, never trust these dealers
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=abzia;4468609]Sorry to hear about how it has turned out. I've just read the whole thread, ... If I were you, my only objective would be to get the car sold through the same dealer and do no further dealings through him. That's the only way you might undo the loss a little.

i think your lenience has led him to believe that repeatedly insisting will get you into the deal again. A fraudster will be be fraudster, no purpose in testing him again.

P.S Quoted price of vitz & passo is around 75k/150k more than

Appreiate your sentiments bro. I agree. A fraudster is a fraudster, no matter what. Would you believe that he belongs to an ultra religious family. Regarding the price of the passo, he is now saying that it would be a key to key exchange, so no extra money to be paid for the deal. I had a feeling even when he quoted me the high price of the passot that he was doing that so that I can focus on the vitz, not thinking that passo was a, possibility of the viz deal did not go through. Now that the deal is off, he is back with the old price.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=autotranny;4468770]
    Quote Originally Posted by abzia View Post
    Sorry to hear about how it has turned out. I've just read the whole thread, ... If I were you, my only objective would be to get the car sold through the same dealer and do no further dealings through him. That's the only way you might undo the loss a little.

P.S Quoted price of vitz & passo is around 75k/150k more than

Appreiate your sentiments bro. I agree. A fraudster is a fraudster, no matter what. Would you believe that he belongs to an ultra religious family. Regarding the price of the passo, he is now saying that it would be a key to key exchange, so no extra money to be paid for the deal. I had a feeling even when he quoted me the high price of the passot that he was doing that so that I can focus on the vitz, not thinking that passo was a, possibility of the viz deal did not go through. Now that the deal is off, he is back with the old price.
    Sad to know the current situation. Key to key exchange sounds reasonable. Get a good mechanic and denter with u. Take them to see the passo and then decide. And this time around demand to see the original registration book of the passo. Get it verified from somewhere.

Key to key sounds good but he is a fraud so check everything before going for it. Once u get through this deal never return to him again.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Einstein;4469293]

Sad to know the current situation. Key to key exchange sounds reasonable. Get a good mechanic and denter with u. Take them to see the passo and then decide. And this time around demand to see the original registration book of the passo. Get it verified from somewhere.

Key to key sounds good but he is a fraud so check everything before going for it. Once u get through this deal never return to him again.
    I agree that key to key exchange does sound reasonable. However thinking about it in the last 48 hours or so I dont know whether this guy can be trusted again. For example with the viz, my mechanic told me that there was a hole in the floor of the car at the back and had I gone ahead with the deal, I would have lost 2 lacs straight away. If you add this to the fact that I was getting the vitz 50-70k above the market price this could have turned into a big loss. May be this time around the problem is not with the engine or the car being accidented, but with the papers and documents. I don't have a trusted professional who can check the papers for me. Therefore I plan to tell him tomorrow or whenever he calls again that I will only be buying another car after getting this one sold.
    It's a loss both ways but I simply can't trust this guy any more and the way he is constantly tying to persuade me to get into this deal suggests to me that there is something not right (again). Wish I had gone with my instinct the first time around as I was feeling uneasy about the situation and nearly pulled out of the deal but he somehow persuaded me to go ahead with it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=autotranny;4469822]
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post

I agree that key to key exchange does sound reasonable. However thinking about it in the last 48 hours or so I dont know whether this guy can be trusted again. For example with the viz, my mechanic told me that there was a hole in the floor of the car at the back and had I gone ahead with the deal, I would have lost 2 lacs straight away. If you add this to the fact that I was getting the vitz 50-70k above the market price this could have turned into a big loss. May be this time around the problem is not with the engine or the car being accidented, but with the papers and documents. I don't have a trusted professional who can check the papers for me. Therefore I plan to tell him tomorrow or whenever he calls again that I will only be buying another car after getting this one sold.
    It's a loss both ways but I simply can't trust this guy any more and the way he is constantly tying to persuade me to get into this deal suggests to me that there is something not right (again). Wish I had gone with my instinct the first time around as I was feeling uneasy about the situation and nearly pulled out of the deal but he somehow persuaded me to go ahead with it.
    Ok fair enough. Sell ur car through ur own effort. Bear whatever loss it incurs and then DO NOT buy the next car from him. Try n search someone who is selling his own car and is not a dealer. Best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Einstein;4469976]

Ok fair enough. Sell ur car through ur own effort. Bear whatever loss it incurs and then DO NOT buy the next car from him. Try n search someone who is selling his own car and is not a dealer. Best of luck
    Yes no question of buying the car again through him. Had enough of a headache by relying on him in the first place.

Just as an update, he called me again last night. I was expecting him to call to enquire about the passo and was going to tell him I wouldn't be going for the exchange as I have written above. But he did not ask about that. He said, "phir vitz ke baray main kia khial hay". I was confused and asked him which vitz was he talking about. He said"wohi jo dhaukh kay aay thay. Main vitz apnay office bula laita hoon ap wahan aa kay dhaikh lain". I told him that due to the way they behaved, I was not interested in dealing with them, to which he said " main un say khareed laita hoon ap mujh say khareed lain". Him saying that really got me flared up and I gave him a good strong earful. Really told him off for his flipflop kind of behavior until he knew well enough what my answer was. I think he is not going to call for a few days now. However, i did feel better after doing that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok a little update.

After asking me to come and view the passo 2-3 times and finding out I was not that interested, he called me last evening saying he was passing nearby and wanted to visit. He was on the passo and asked me to have a look and a test drive. I just drove it for a few min. and although it did feel like it was in good health, I told him I was interested in getting the saloon sold first on cash and then would consider exchange options. He did not show much enthusiasm for the suggestion and said he will try. It does not look like he is interested at all in refunding my money or even in giving me a reasonable offer on cash. All he is interested is to get another deal in and make some more money. What a @#$&?#$@ of a man.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok a little update.

After asking me to come and view the passo 2-3 times and finding out I was not that interested, he called me last evening saying he was passing nearby and wanted to visit. He was on the passo and asked me to have a look and a test drive. I just drove it for a few min. and although it did feel like it was in good health, I told him I was interested in getting the saloon sold first on cash and then would consider exchange options. He did not show much enthusiasm for the suggestion and said he will try. It does not look like he is interested at all in refunding my money or even in giving me a reasonable offer on cash. All he is interested is to get another deal in and make some more money. What a @#$&?#$@ of a man.
    So he is not taking ur Car and is forcing u to buy another one, He is a bloody A******
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys i am thinking to buy buy vitz 07,08 already have vitz 2003 its great car
    now my confusion i heard 2nd generation vitz 1.0 vibrate due to 3 cylinder bla bla tell type of vibrate in it i want to buy automatic car fuel efficient my budget is around 1 million personally don,t like passo and mirra and pkdm automatic not worth money
    soo tell me your review
    and what about 1.3 vitz its very rare what will be price in karachi ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, this shows why our country is going down. You helped the guy when he needed it and this is how he repays your help? It's time you get aggresive. Call him and ask him, actually tell him, to come and take the SE Saloon he gave you and to pay you the price you bought it at. There's no use dealing with a guy who has sold you a abused car once, and has tried to sell you am accidental car then again. I bought a Santro to find out that the mechanic had been bribed by the dealer. It was major accidental. Get away from this dealer, he'll only lead you too more financial and mental trouble. Sell the SE Saloon back to him. Donot go for the Passo for anything over 900k. I was offered a 1.3 Passo in black (2008) reg 2012 for 950k 2 months ago. So yeah, get away from this dealer and this car. I went through the whole thread and was saddened by the fact that our nation has become shameless and self-centered.

Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So he is not taking ur Car and is forcing u to buy another one, He is a bloody A******
    No he is not even considering to take it back. I have told him to buy it from me even at a loss of 20-25,000 to me, but he is not willing for that as well. Obviously he has earned a fat commission in the deal and it would be a loss to him if he buys it from me at the original or even at a price close to it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    Well, this shows why our country is going down. You helped the guy when he needed it and this is how he repays your help? It's time you get aggresive. Call him and ask him, actually tell him, to come and take the SE Saloon he gave you and to pay you the price you bought it at. There's no use dealing with a guy who has sold you a abused car once, and has tried to sell you am accidental car then again. I bought a Santro to find out that the mechanic had been bribed by the dealer. It was major accidental. Get away from this dealer, he'll only lead you too more financial and mental trouble. Sell the SE Saloon back to him. Donot go for the Passo for anything over 900k. I was offered a 1.3 Passo in black (2008) reg 2012 for 950k 2 months ago. So yeah, get away from this dealer and this car. I went through the whole thread and was saddened by the fact that our nation has become shameless and self-centered.

Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes that was a bitter shock to me as well. I sort of accepted the fact that he will earn his commission and i was willing to pay it if he got me a good clean ride. But he went for a more lucrative option and sold me an an abused car well above the market price for that car. Before i went ahead with the purchase, his father spoke to me on the phone saying " aap hamaray mohsin hain, ap hamari family kay mohsin hain, ap fikar na karain ap ye samjhain ham apne liyay gari khareed rahay hain. main ne is ko kaha hay agar tum in se bay imani karo ge to tum maujh say bay imani karo ge". Well later when i went to him distressed about the situation, his father was actually telling me that i have got everything wrong and was not willing to acknowledge that there was anything wrong with the deal.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just sell your car in market as suggested previously, obviously you will have to bear some loss but atleast you will be relaxed to an extent and then find another car that suits you....
    I dont understand that if that idiot is not in mood of helping you ....why do you even talk to him.... Just ask him to go to hell and move on....
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List