11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Should I Buy Mehran VXR from Bank

Kindly can anyone suggest me which bank rates will be better i want to buy Mehran VXR from Bank ? How is Car ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rashid81 View Post
    If u want to go for a leased car than go with a Brand New Mehran (Brand New ZERO Meter car driven with care will not take you to the mechanic within first 5 years) a Cultus 2009 model @ 6 years old might b standing near the gate of a Workshop looking for its new owner who will take her inside Be wise with urself u have to pay the installments for 7 years so you won't be able to afford the maintenance of a used car at the same time...
    Bro do you know how to choose that used car we will choose and inform the bank ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahasoomro View Post
    HBL is financing for 7 years agar if i got money during the tenor will pay off !
    Brother Taha, meezan bank is good. my friend also got from meezan bank as per his statement . its Islamic 2nd staff too much cooperative and rate also reasonable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro do you know how to choose that used car we will choose and inform the bank ?
    Talk to the bank staff i think they approve specific amount first in which you have to choose the used car then they pay direct to the owner of the vehicle. Like in your case you want to buy a Cultus 2009 Model you have to search a Cultus 2009 model of your own choice and tell the owner that payment would be made direct from Bank which can take a weeks time...
    MBA Insurance & Risk Management

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talk to the bank staff i think they approve specific amount first in which you have to choose the used car then they pay direct to the owner of the vehicle. Like in your case you want to buy a Cultus 2009 Model you have to search a Cultus 2009 model of your own choice and tell the owner that payment would be made direct from Bank which can take a weeks time...
    Ok ! Brother

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lets see i need tenor 7 years HBL giving 7 others 5

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you have any relative in bank contact him. because bank employees get special markup rates which is considerably lower than what they offer to general consumers. This way you can save a lot on markup. But again markup is markup so its upto you if you want to avail it or not. I would say buy on cash if you are short on cash then committee daal lo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok How do you rate cultus ?
    If you'd ask me, i'd say NO!!! cultus's build quality is almost as shabby as mehran's. Safety is zero. Body is very weak, God forbid u ever hit it somewhere. almost no features, dull interior. I mean, cultus is 1980s design. PakSuzuki is still dragging it here in Pakistan but its an outdated thing for decades now. why go for it?

If someone needs a hatchback of any kind, 660cc-1300cc, i ALWAYS recommend them JDM cars. If u dont have much cash, get a nice 04-5 vitz. It would cost u less then a new mehran and it would feel much better then a new swift. Just drive one before u decide. There is NO comparison between JDM and local hatch backs. So, please do urself a favor. Invest ur money in the right place. Get better value for money, travel in comfort and safety. Forget these pathetic boxes offered by suzuki guys... they should not even be called cars...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If u want to go for a leased car than go with a Brand New Mehran (Brand New ZERO Meter car driven with care will not take you to the mechanic within first 5 years) a Cultus 2009 model @ 6 years old might b standing near the gate of a Workshop looking for its new owner who will take her inside Be wise with urself u have to pay the installments for 7 years so you won't be able to afford the maintenance of a used car at the same time...
    Disagreed! Kia bat kartay hain sir, 5 saal mehran nikaal dy without going to mechanic? 5 maheenay kahain tou or bat hy... Mehrans and for that matter, all suzukis are very unreliable. I have seen countless new mehrans n cultuses breaking down. A friend bought a cultus some time ago, i kept on begging him not to but he said new car is new! 14,000 kms later the engine started blowing smoke in the morning. He called me on morning n told me that, first i gave him a gud speech n then told him that his valves seals are leaking. PakSuzuki guys tried to get rid of us saying its not covered in warrenty etc etc but i knew what was wrong n it was indeed covered in warrenty so after some influence, we were able to get the engine repaired. Now see, a brand new car with just 14k kms, engine is already opened an repaired!!! Rest i leave the decision on u...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    Disagreed! Kia bat kartay hain sir, 5 saal mehran nikaal dy without going to mechanic? 5 maheenay kahain tou or bat hy... Mehrans and for that matter, all suzukis are very unreliable. I have seen countless new mehrans n cultuses breaking down. A friend bought a cultus some time ago, i kept on begging him not to but he said new car is new! 14,000 kms later the engine started blowing smoke in the morning. He called me on morning n told me that, first i gave him a gud speech n then told him that his valves seals are leaking. PakSuzuki guys tried to get rid of us saying its not covered in warrenty etc etc but i knew what was wrong n it was indeed covered in warrenty so after some influence, we were able to get the engine repaired. Now see, a brand new car with just 14k kms, engine is already opened an repaired!!! Rest i leave the decision on u...
    Exceptional case bro... We four friends bought cars last year in 2013.
    1. Vitz 2008 Model Import & Register in 2013 (Issue with Fuel Pump & Some sensor spent Rs: 25,000/- on it)
    2. Vitz 2008 Model Import & Register in 2013 (No issue except his car mirrors got stolen costed him 15,000+ for 2nd hand)
    3. Passo 2007 Model Import & Register in 2013 (Wheel bearing changed twice till now costed 8,000 + 8,000 = 16,000 rupees till now)
    4. Cultus 2013 Model (Purchased by myself odo reading till now 15,000 km) Shukar ha ALLAH ka except cosmetic changes & Oil change, engine tuning i have not spend a single penny on it. And still its under warranty till 30th June 2015

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Check this:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=239086

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Follow rashid81 advice is suitable for you according to current financial situation
    ''Creativity is contagious, pass it on''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    TOTALLY Agree with you!!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What about Cuore 2009

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What about Cuore 2009
    Cuore 2009 - 2010 model will cost you 625,000 - 650,000 approximately. I have seen your thread in which you are selling your Khyber when you add around 400,000 (Leased from the bank) to buy your next car you have to pay around 10,000 - 12,000 installment per month + 2,000 to 4,000 maintenance cost of 2nd hand vehicle. Total 15,000/- per month without any fuel charges. So keep in mind what salary are you getting... Your per month car expense including fuel should not accede 25% of your Salary

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exceptional case bro... We four friends bought cars last year in 2013.
    1. Vitz 2008 Model Import & Register in 2013 (Issue with Fuel Pump & Some sensor spent Rs: 25,000/- on it)
    2. Vitz 2008 Model Import & Register in 2013 (No issue except his car mirrors got stolen costed him 15,000+ for 2nd hand)
    3. Passo 2007 Model Import & Register in 2013 (Wheel bearing changed twice till now costed 8,000 + 8,000 = 16,000 rupees till now)
    4. Cultus 2013 Model (Purchased by myself odo reading till now 15,000 km) Shukar ha ALLAH ka except cosmetic changes & Oil change, engine tuning i have not spend a single penny on it. And still its under warranty till 30th June 2015
    Bro u r ryt JDM car have some work ,But thats not by the poor Made. It because mostod things were changed at Port As in my Case i Bought Passo 2Nd day cant get start . They mechanic came chked n said it has local Fuel pump. Someone changed it on port.. if u want pleassure in less money buy JDM..

u can also Check Coure it far better option.
    But khyber se Mehran p aogy this is stupidity Dnt mind
    I suggest u to buy 09 cultus or Coure.
    as such Cultus me koi zaida kaam nh ata , Suzuki ki hai Maintainence bh sasti hai..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you have only 2lac manage some more money and go for a used mehran in 240k 250k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bought zero meter mehran in 2011.I havent done any major work except busing ,oil ..coolant is still the same ,running on AC and still its going strong without any flaws.New mehran is not reliable its not correct that its unreliable but the thing which is obvious that you dont have the pleasure of driving it..its a hard type of car..if u drive jdm it gives u the feel of sedan but mehran doesnt.So mehran is not that bad in terms of relibility..the parts used now a days in mehran are of 3rd class..company saving up the bucks.The price tag is obviously very high..Not for only mehran but every car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List