2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Karachi car return file with excise

Salam. I am InshaAllah planning to buy a car. Its a 2006 model. After all clearance I noticed the car had no file. Its a first owner car so he wasnt sure. All his documents were well maintained but file was missing. The original registration book had a stamp saying file not been delivered only Rc issued. So I have asked the owner that may be his file is in civic center and he should collect it. I couldnt see any stamp saying that the file has been issued. So my guess os that the owner never bothered to collect it from civic center. However my friend says that all 2000 plus models had return files issued and civic center never kept the files with them. He thinks the file is lost. Can anyone guide me on this as I am really interested in that car and want it cleared? JazakAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khan.baba88 View Post
    Salam. I am InshaAllah planning to buy a car. Its a 2006 model. After all clearance I noticed the car had no file. Its a first owner car so he wasnt sure. All his documents were well maintained but file was missing. The original registration book had a stamp saying file not been delivered only Rc issued. So I have asked the owner that may be his file is in civic center and he should collect it. I couldnt see any stamp saying that the file has been issued. So my guess os that the owner never bothered to collect it from civic center. However my friend says that all 2000 plus models had return files issued and civic center never kept the files with them. He thinks the file is lost. Can anyone guide me on this as I am really interested in that car and want it cleared? JazakAllah
    ask him collect n show me file, then buy, 99% this kind of cases are froad. khi reg cars file return with owner from day first. he loss the file n showing you a fake stamp paper nothing else

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PM the car number and I will tell u.

Its the owner's responsibility so u ask him to get the car first else u can deduct atleast 50k for the file.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ask first owner to check with registration authorities. If file is issued and missing then don't go for it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bradpitt: I have sent you the reg number.
    No I don't think the owner is a fraud at all.
    I believe there is a stamp on the book that says that the file has been issued. I could not find that stamp in the car book.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bradpitt: I have sent you the reg number.
    No I don't think the owner is a fraud at all.
    I believe there is a stamp on the book that says that the file has been issued. I could not find that stamp in the car book.
    Well now in Lahore, after the computerized number plates, the registeration book has the stamp saying that the file has been returned to the owner, besides that i had 2006 model Santro GV, and excise office had return the file (without Computerized Number Plate)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Well now in Lahore, after the computerized number plates, the registeration book has the stamp saying that the file has been returned to the owner, besides that i had 2006 model Santro GV, and excise office had return the file (without Computerized Number Plate)
    yeah exactly. But with this car the scene is opposite. There is a stamp saying that it has not been delivered.
    I couldn't find the stamp saying that the file has been returned.

The owner directly got the car from honda. So my guess is that he just didn't bother to pick it up from civic center?

btw talha, the car is extremely neat and smells new. If this file thing is sorted out, will share the pics insha'Allah.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List