Wanted to buy corolla or a civic... Could'nt make up my mind... bought a lexus ct200h for 2.9M... Bad decision... Should have bought a civic or a corolla... Have kept both toyotas and hondas... Rule is simple... If it has to be driven and maintained in ur hands buy a civic... If multiple people use it den a corolla... hondas are fragile where as toyotas are rough... Both are good cars... Hope this helps... P.S security ALLAH kai hath main hoti hai... My fathers 2013 landcruser was taken on gunpoint... Ayatalkursi 3 times is the best thing... Hope this helps...
Well this very question boggled my mind for some time?Grande Auto or Oriel Prosmetic?
- Grande has classy exterior but Civic?s interior is matchless
- Civic has immobilizer but Grande has CVT (supposedly better transmission system)
- Grande has better suspension but Civic has better driving pleasure
- Civic has an elite brand perception but Grande will have better resale
- Grande comes with a navigation system as a standard option but Civic has climate control
- and yes with all this there is a price difference of around 150K
in the end it came down to one question?do I want to rejoice what I see and feel while driving the car or while I am not driving? This question made it easy to for me to decide?yes you might have guessed it right?the answer was Civic