Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Which model can be bought in 7 lacs budget

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Which model of cultus can be bought in 7 lacs budget


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2006-08. Recently a Cultus got sold for 7.5 lakhs, it was 2007 VXLi Eminent Blue color. Car was in pristine condition. I missed it by a few hours.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    2006-08. Recently a Cultus got sold for 7.5 lakhs, it was 2007 VXLi Eminent Blue color. Car was in pristine condition. I missed it by a few hours.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    So 2007 VXLi is about 7.5 lacs in good condition.
    And what about VXRi ??

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am very excited about this car

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    So 2007 VXLi is about 7.5 lacs in good condition.
    And what about VXRi ??
    Some years used Cultuses have minimum price difference between the two variants in many cases.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    I am very excited about this car

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Khairiat?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Khairiat?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Pak main 800cc se baddi gari nahi chali na is liye

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Pak main 800cc se baddi gari nahi chali na is liye

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Waisay 7 lakhs mein brand new Mehran VXR Euro2 aa jati hai. Buying a 7 years used cultus is a gamble. People tend to abuse suzuki cars generally.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Waisay 7 lakhs mein brand new Mehran VXR Euro2 aa jati hai. Buying a 7 years used cultus is a gamble. People tend to abuse suzuki cars generally.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Don't know bro but him phele se Mehran main phasey hain
    6 person in Mehran you can think so little space and a 6 persons Imagine

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Don't know bro but him phele se Mehran main phasey hain
    6 person in Mehran you can think so little space and a 6 persons Imagine

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Budget increase possible? If yes you can get a mint condition 2010-11 Cultus for approximately 9 lakhs plus minus a few thousands.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Budget increase possible? If yes you can get a mint condition 2010-11 Cultus for approximately 9 lakhs plus minus a few thousands.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Making deal of Mehran vx 2012 at here and selling Corolla 1997 aur agay Jo hoga dekha jaye gi.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Making deal of Mehran vx 2012 at here and selling Corolla 1997 aur agay Jo hoga dekha jaye gi.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Mehran new li jaye to behtar hai. Honest suggestion.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Mehran new li jaye to behtar hai. Honest suggestion.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

    Personally bro I really like Mehran
    Actually our family use cuore the gear and steering are softer then mehran.
    Ab toh ghari chori ho Jane k badh dill nahi karta wapas cuore kareedny ka and you know better then me cuore se Mehran pe convert hona mushkil hai.
    but don't worry we can adjust the budget

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Which model can be bought in 7 lacs budget

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Personally bro I really like Mehran
    Actually our family use cuore the gear and steering are softer then mehran.
    Ab toh ghari chori ho Jane k badh dill nahi karta wapas cuore kareedny ka and you know better then me cuore se Mehran pe convert hona mushkil hai.
    but don't worry we can adjust the budget

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Then you should go for a 2010-11 Cultus. Chances of getting a clean car are high.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Then you should go for a 2010-11 Cultus. Chances of getting a clean car are high.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Fingers Crossed let's see what happens.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    drbelalmuneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    why are you selling your corolla ?
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    drbelalmuneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can u plz share the details od ur corollA
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelinside View Post
    why are you selling your corolla ?
    Bcoz it's in uae now I have decide to spend more time with family.

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Here it is.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's 1.6 L Corolla Power Steering Power Windows Manual Side Mirrors and 17" Rims with new Altanza tyres

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •