I need to replace my Toyota Vitz with something with a bit more cargo space as my family is growing. I want to go for a JDM vehicle again and my budget is 1.5M which can be stretched to 1.7M if I get something really really interesting. Probably the only cars that fulfill this criteria are Toyota belta and Honda Fit Shuttle (that's the state-car version of Honda Fit).
I have driven Vitz for for almost 7 years and it's still going strong and never misses a beat. I am very satisfied for it's comfort and reliability. But (with a heavy heart) now it's time to move on.
* I want a freshly imported car which is not touched by our local Ustads (some call them road-side monkeys).
* Hybrid technology is definitely a plus, but it's not a must, as my monthly mileage is quite low (~500km per month). But they are probably better value due to less import duty and stuff
* Resale is also not a huge factor for me as I plan to keep the car at least for the next few years, and I am buying the car for usability, not as a business investment.
* Safety and reliability is important for me so I would like to have all the features like ABS, EBD, airbags, TC etc.
* Looks, bas qabool-soorat toe honi chahiay
So, please share your thoughts.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad