Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 88
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: from where to buy new Mehran ?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    nabeelaslam381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Damman
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default from where to buy new Mehran ?

    Guys please tell me the price of new Suzuki mehran vx euro 2 in grey colour because I got differnt price from market. Me and my friend got 6,38000 with some refrence from jail road dealer (afzal motors) and 6,40000 + 15,000 Charges from suzuki seithi motors. Afzal motors is not taking any charges. On monday, I am going to buy but I cannot decied from where. So please suggest me from where to buy. Thanks in advance.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Buy from any 3s dealer as it will give you after service nicely and claim warranty any time
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a friendly advise, If u love yourself and your family please dont buy a mehran
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    a friendly advise, If u love yourself and your family please dont buy a mehran
    Lol....
    Pakistan <3

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    a friendly advise, If u love yourself and your family please dont buy a mehran
    tell me the difference b/w your 12 lac swift and mehran , in terms of safety ?
    Pakistan <3

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    visit some other showroom , like motorways , nadeem international
    Pakistan <3

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    tell me the difference b/w your 12 lac swift and mehran , in terms of safety ?
    Hell of a Difference, Mehran is just a tin can with zero safety features, the body is very very fragile, the seats r if like u r sitting on a plastic chair, the dashboard is pathetic, i can bend the fender with my hand.
    Swift has Abs, the build quality is good not great, the body is very strong and Swift can't be compared to Mehran infact mehran can't be compared to anything (No offence to mehru owners)
    btw i don't have a special Swift or anything its just like a regular car, no Supernatural features
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    tell me the difference b/w your 12 lac swift and mehran , in terms of safety ?
    Bro i my self have mehran and swift both it's a big difference between mehran and swift
    Swift has soft drive and futures like centrel lock ABS Power Window Power Mirror

    No Offence Peace


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Hell of a Difference, Mehran is just a tin can with zero safety features, the body is very very fragile, the seats r if like u r sitting on a plastic chair, the dashboard is pathetic, i can bend the fender with my hand.
    Swift has Abs, the build quality is good not great, the body is very strong and Swift can't be compared to Mehran infact mehran can't be compared to anything (No offence to mehru owners)
    btw i don't have a special Swift or anything its just like a regular car, no Supernatural features
    only abs brakes..
    body sheet same for all cars, try google
    Pakistan <3

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Bro i my self have mehran and swift both it's a big difference between mehran and swift
    Swift has soft drive and futures like centrel lock ABS Power Window Power Mirror

    No Offence Peace


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    sir , centrel lock, Power Window & Power Mirror these all are the luxury features
    please , try to understand that middle class family can live happily with even mehran..
    Pakistan <3

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    only abs brakes..
    body sheet same for all cars, try google
    bro both these cars r way diff, they cant be compared
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    sir , centrel lock, Power Window & Power Mirror these all are the luxury features
    please , try to understand that middle class family can live happily with even mehran..
    Bro that is the biggest mistake of our countrymen, the reason Mehran is still selling that people r buying it because resale, these middle class family don't realize that the money they r spending on a tin can, they can easily get Chevy,cherry and many other quality things at the same price
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Bro that is the biggest mistake of our countrymen, the reason Mehran is still selling that people r buying it because resale, these middle class family don't realize that the money they r spending on a tin can, they can easily get Chevy,cherry and many other quality things at the same price
    sell your swift and buy chevy implement this advice on your self first ..
    Pakistan <3

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    sell your swift and buy chevy implement this advice on your self first ..
    Really Bro
    Did you drove swift bro ??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed2396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,330
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Hell of a Difference, Mehran is just a tin can with zero safety features, the body is very very fragile, the seats r if like u r sitting on a plastic chair, the dashboard is pathetic, i can bend the fender with my hand.
    Swift has Abs, the build quality is good not great, the body is very strong and Swift can't be compared to Mehran infact mehran can't be compared to anything (No offence to mehru owners)
    btw i don't have a special Swift or anything its just like a regular car, no Supernatural features

    I can bend swift and corolla's fender with my hands btw i have no supernatural hands. Same is for Jay Dee Emm.
    If you want a heavy bodied car you may buy Toyota Corolla 1972-1988 or if you were in US then i would have asked you to buy Chevrolet or Ford. Two days back a corolla 2014 slammed in honda 125 silencer and its bumper was torn badly.

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    sell your swift and buy chevy implement this advice on your self first ..
    I have implemented this on me before,
    my ex Chevy's
    from where to buy new Mehran ? -1494255from where to buy new Mehran ? -1494256from where to buy new Mehran ? -1494258
    After keeping 3 of them i went for Jdm Alto and then Nissan Otti, Then 5 Mira's and after keeping 3 Vitz i went for Swift just to enjoy Manual and i had heard good comments about it so gave it a try.
    I never suggust anything without trying myself
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedraja1996 View Post
    I can bend swift and corolla's fender with my hands btw i have no supernatural hands. Same is for Jay Dee Emm.
    If you want a heavy bodied car you may buy Toyota Corolla 1972-1988 or if you were in US then i would have asked you to buy Chevrolet or Ford. Two days back a corolla 2014 slammed in honda 125 silencer and its bumper was torn badly.
    Bro mehran is not a strong car and every Mehran owner will agree to this, atleast jdm have basic safety features and all pkdms r of low quality including my or anyone's Swift
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And i fail to understand why is everyone after my Swift, i have never said that it is a tank or the best thing on earth,
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Bro mehran is not a strong car and every Mehran owner will agree to this, atleast jdm have basic safety features and all pkdms r of low quality including my or anyone's Swift
    Mehran says Appni jaan appne hathon 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This thread is about the purchase of Mehran and lets keep it that way,
    @OP better purchase it from a 3S dealer
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •