2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default from where to buy new Mehran ?

Guys please tell me the price of new Suzuki mehran vx euro 2 in grey colour because I got differnt price from market. Me and my friend got 6,38000 with some refrence from jail road dealer (afzal motors) and 6,40000 + 15,000 Charges from suzuki seithi motors. Afzal motors is not taking any charges. On monday, I am going to buy but I cannot decied from where. So please suggest me from where to buy. Thanks in advance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiazmughal View Post
    bro, you people were talking about safety features that swift has bus mehran not has. which other cars you are talking and asking that if I had option to buy from them? mehran is tin and 80's shape, but that is zero meeter. no comparison with old car and zero meter. also mehran easy to maintain, other which you are talking efi engine, abs, security system,ps, pw, impact beams, excellent build quality, which cars are these? off course you are talking JDM. there is too much difference in price of parts between mehran and JDM. I mentioned my self that when I bought car after some time I dont had money to repair even mehran. really it happened. and if I had JDM I need more money to repair. people calculate every thing before purchase. like you came gradually upto swift, other people also want to move gradually, so they consider resale.
    in your one post you mention that you used mehran 6 years, after from 2011 you changed 4 cars. if a person like any car he never sale so quickly. mehran you used 6 years, but JDM's you used average one car every year.
    being a human, we will never satisfy from any thing. if corolla will come with immobilizer, then we will think any other thing in that.
    bro if u would take some time to read the whole thread u will come to know that i just gave an advice to OP that dont buy a mehran based on my personal experience, then a member quoted me saying swift and mehran r exactly same, i gave him some reasons of why swift and mehran cant be compared, and if u look above i have compared Mehran to Chevrolet, Cherry and Santro, because they cost the same have a tons of more features at the same price, so u can use your sense of what is better,
    regarding why i had kept mehran for 6 years, well my friend everything cant be said on the internet, i had some personal issues at that time and if i kept it for 6 years it doesn't mean that i had a good time with it
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bumper costing 500 rupees and side mirrors costing 100 rupees or less than 100 rupees is a reason of chaos on roads of Pakistan because they know they can get replacement parts cheap.
    Love 4 All Hatred 4 None

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well done guys .....poor nabeelaslam381 asked u a simple thing and u guys started tug of war lagey rahooo.... @nabeelaslam381 for Mehran i would suggest u to get it from any 3S Dealer instead of open Market and there r almost 10 3S dealers located in Lahore if im not wrong

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Who says i am a rich guy,, i am also a middle class guy and i kept chevrolet in such a time when my family was facing serious crisis and were in a very hard and painful state, so please think before saying.
    you think before saying , I m not that kind of user who create mess in every thread..
    OP asked from where to buy , your comment ---> mehran is not good choice , cheavy is great blah blah... criticism is good thing , but this is not good.. please clarify that why you buy swift after mira es , that mira which leg room is bigger than corolla and loaded with high profile safety system..
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro if u would take some time to read the whole thread u will come to know that i just gave an advice to OP that dont buy a mehran based on my personal experience, then a member quoted me saying swift and mehran r exactly same, i gave him some reasons of why swift and mehran cant be compared, and if u look above i have compared Mehran to Chevrolet, Cherry and Santro, because they cost the same have a tons of more features at the same price, so u can use your sense of what is better,
    regarding why i had kept mehran for 6 years, well my friend everything cant be said on the internet, i had some personal issues at that time and if i kept it for 6 years it doesn't mean that i had a good time with it
    from where I can buy Santro and cheavy at the same rate ..?
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What do u know about me?? Do u think i am a millionaire or have a lot of money to burn out, Do u think i just got a 12 lack car all of a sudden. No No No, The first car i kept was a mehran 2006, and i kept it for almost 6 years till i sold it in 2011, i know what it was, then bought a 2008 Alto and mechanic became my best friend , after being fedup buy its problems i bought a chevy 2005 and it was an amazing car, and after keeping 3 of them i opted for a jdm alto 2006 for 630 and mehran was of the same price at that time 2013, never had a single problem and forgot what a mechanic was, then slowly and gradually i upgraded and reached this stage, and i have never ever said that Swift is a perfect car for God sake!!!!
    Bro iam not saying you are a millionaire but just think you can get a new mehran with sales support 2 years warranty and a peace of mind while on the other hand you can get a abused used unreliable chevy etc etc in it a limited budget salery guy always wants a new and reliable thing.
    If we comes on the safety why every one is buying local chonda hondas 70 125 etc etc even they dont have a disk brake on the other hand in india they have bikes with dual disk brakes self start efi engines etc etc
    What you want from a mehran 8 air bags awsome brakes 5 gears changed shape with more safety than ready to pay 1.2 milion for that
    ALLAH FORGIVE but when any tragedy or accident has to be happen no one can stop it but only ALLAH ALMIGHTY can.
    Have you listned about 2 young boys of our ages died on a car accident that too on swift .
    The only saftey is our own hands drive carefully slowly smartly.
    I too have a mehran before that i have cultus 2011 then alto 2010 then alto 2012 then cultus euro 2 2013 but all these were used except 2012 alto but due to its high fuel consumption sold it .
    All these cars we bought them used even less than 20k used but after using them a month they started need work after that i bought mehran euro 2 2013 and using it
    And its Awsome MASHALLAH
    Brakes are also good fuel consumption is awsome with satisfication of reliablity what else you want from a car ?
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What do u know about me?? Do u think i am a millionaire or have a lot of money to burn out, Do u think i just got a 12 lack car all of a sudden. No No No, The first car i kept was a mehran 2006, and i kept it for almost 6 years till i sold it in 2011, i know what it was, then bought a 2008 Alto and mechanic became my best friend , after being fedup buy its problems i bought a chevy 2005 and it was an amazing car, and after keeping 3 of them i opted for a jdm alto 2006 for 630 and mehran was of the same price at that time 2013, never had a single problem and forgot what a mechanic was, then slowly and gradually i upgraded and reached this stage, and i have never ever said that Swift is a perfect car for God sake!!!!
    Bro just go and talk to the people around you having mehran. ask them that why u bought mehran why not civic and they will tell you. Everyone is not saving money to buy mehran but due to some issues they ended up buying a mehran. Is there anyone who wish to buy a mehran NO. well you also kept mehran and you know better wht you bought it because it is a tin daba 80's shape etc etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a friendly advise, If u love yourself and your family please dont buy a mehran
    I love myself and my family and i will buy mehran.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mehran is cheap no it cheaper
    #Poster you wanna buy just leave the internet go to Suzuki dealer just buy that think won't advice any thing other

You needed advice we gived you

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelaslam381 View Post
    Bro just go and talk to the people around you having mehran. ask them that why u bought mehran why not civic and they will tell you. Everyone is not saving money to buy mehran but due to some issues they ended up buying a mehran. Is there anyone who wish to buy a mehran NO. well you also kept mehran and you know better wht you bought it because it is a tin daba 80's shape etc etc
    I love myself and my family and i will buy mehran.
    Bro i am sorry if u got hurt by my sayings, everyone has their own preferences and i just gave an advice and the others started and the thread got messed. I apologize if u got hurt by my sayings but do think if we r getting the right thing for our money.
    Peace
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Bro iam not saying you are a millionaire but just think you can get a new mehran with sales support 2 years warranty and a peace of mind while on the other hand you can get a abused used unreliable chevy etc etc in it a limited budget salery guy always wants a new and reliable thing.
    If we comes on the safety why every one is buying local chonda hondas 70 125 etc etc even they dont have a disk brake on the other hand in india they have bikes with dual disk brakes self start efi engines etc etc
    What you want from a mehran 8 air bags awsome brakes 5 gears changed shape with more safety than ready to pay 1.2 milion for that
    ALLAH FORGIVE but when any tragedy or accident has to be happen no one can stop it but only ALLAH ALMIGHTY can.
    Have you listned about 2 young boys of our ages died on a car accident that too on swift .
    The only saftey is our own hands drive carefully slowly smartly.
    I too have a mehran before that i have cultus 2011 then alto 2010 then alto 2012 then cultus euro 2 2013 but all these were used except 2012 alto but due to its high fuel consumption sold it .
    All these cars we bought them used even less than 20k used but after using them a month they started need work after that i bought mehran euro 2 2013 and using it
    And its Awsome MASHALLAH
    Brakes are also good fuel consumption is awsome with satisfication of reliablity what else you want from a car ?
    Bro where on this thread or anywhere in this world have i mentioned Swift as a secure ride,? its brakes such i was almost about to rear end a rolla on sunday thank God it stopped on time, it has many flaws too, but i am only trying to say that we r being fooled, Mehran is dirt cheap to maintain but do u think it is worth the price its being asked for? a mehran now costs 7 lac+ and still does not have anything, while our neighbourhood country India, where Alto is being sold for 3.5 Lac with power steering,window, abs, alloys, and triptronic transmission only for 3.5 lac, i know the currency of india is diff from pak but even after converting it costs 7-8 lacs which is still very cheap, they have have got the latest shape city even with Sun roof while we have been fooled with a facelift,
    I have not said mehran is a bad car but do u feel it is justified for a price of 7 lac+
    Peace
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u didn't understand my point and i too am included in the middle class category, it was meant for the whole country. Don't u feel sorry for what is happening in our country?
    If you are also a middle class guy then you pointed out my family as middle class.
    bolny sy phealy soch lia karo.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a friendly advise, If u love yourself and your family please dont buy a mehran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    you think before saying , I m not that kind of user who create mess in every thread..
    OP asked from where to buy , your comment ---> mehran is not good choice , cheavy is great blah blah... criticism is good thing , but this is not good.. please clarify that why you buy swift after mira es , that mira which leg room is bigger than corolla and loaded with high profile safety system..
    read the above quote, where have i said chevy is great , I think this is a free forum and everyone has a right to speak, where on earth i have mentioned Swift is way stronger than Mehran infact i haven't mentioned swift or any car anywhere. I was amazed at your knowledge that mehran and Swift r using the same metal sheet, bro there is a diff, i never said mehran is a bad car but its definately not a good car for a price of 7 lacs. And Secondly i am not to clarify u what i buy and what not, i sold Mira E;S because i wasn't comfortable with a 660 engine and needed a powerful car and i didn't like it much, the car never gave me a problem,fuel avg was not much of my concern because i hardly drive it for 50km's a week. I bought a Swift because i needed a powerful car and a hatchback and as my mom also drives and she feels uncomfortable with a sedan, and now i am selling it because after driving an auto for 2 years she is not getting used to manual again.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abc1111 View Post
    Mehran is cheap no it cheaper
    #Poster you wanna buy just leave the internet go to Suzuki dealer just buy that think won't advice any thing other

You needed advice we gived you

will get in 2-3 days in my desired colour !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are also a middle class guy then you pointed out my family as middle class.
    bolny sy phealy soch lia karo.
    bro now u r taking it personal, i never pointed out anyone i was talking about all the majority because we r the one's ( Including me )who don't support anything new in our country, i have not or will never differentiate between anyone as all men are equal and r believe in one God so we all r brothers,
    I am again sorry from my heart if any of my comments hurted i never meant to differentiate, so please just chill
    btw r u going for a Vx or VXR do buy it from a 3S to avail full services
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro i am sorry if u got hurt by my sayings, everyone has their own preferences and i just gave an advice and the others started and the thread got messed. I apologize if u got hurt by my sayings but do think if we r getting the right thing for our money.
    Peace
    Apology accepted.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will get in 2-3 days in my desired colour !
    So done now No more Discussion please

Peace chill out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro now u r taking it personal, i never pointed out anyone i was talking about all the majority because we r the one's ( Including me )who don't support anything new in our country, i have not or will never differentiate between anyone as all men are equal and r believe in one God so we all r brothers,
    I am again sorry from my heart if any of my comments hurted i never meant to differentiate, so please just chill
    btw r u going for a Vx or VXR do buy it from a 3S to avail full services
    Its ok.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MODS Please Close this Thread

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro where on this thread or anywhere in this world have i mentioned Swift as a secure ride,? its brakes such i was almost about to rear end a rolla on sunday thank God it stopped on time, it has many flaws too, but i am only trying to say that we r being fooled, Mehran is dirt cheap to maintain but do u think it is worth the price its being asked for? a mehran now costs 7 lac+ and still does not have anything, while our neighbourhood country India, where Alto is being sold for 3.5 Lac with power steering,window, abs, alloys, and triptronic transmission only for 3.5 lac, i know the currency of india is diff from pak but even after converting it costs 7-8 lacs which is still very cheap, they have have got the latest shape city even with Sun roof while we have been fooled with a facelift,
    I have not said mehran is a bad car but do u feel it is justified for a price of 7 lac+
    Peace
    If mehran is 7 lac why corolla is 18 lacs . If mehran is 7 lacs why wagon r is 12 lacs bro its cheapest car of pakistan and every car's price is insane in pakistan.
    If we take a example of a doctor
    When mehran price was 4 lac doctor sallery was 40k and now mehran is 8 lacs dr sallery is around 90k
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List