I am not new to pakwheels. I come here all the time whenever i want to look up something regarding cars or to check the prices, but i have just created an account to post and get some advice. I am finally buying a car. I don't know much about cars and don't know how to drive. I need a car to go to work and for other things. My range is 400k to 480k and I would love to buy a car that has:
- Automatic Transmission (open to any good suggestions in manual also)
- Model not lesser than 2000-2002.
- Good fuel economy. My total travel to work daily will be around 25km (Going and coming back).
- Easy to learn driving on as I don't know how to drive (i will keep a driver for 1st month who will teach me and sit with me when i drive).
- Shouldn't give any problems. I will get it serviced every month, but i cant afford a problem prone car.
- 4 Doors
- AC must not give any problems.
- Should have good build quality.
I have looked around and found some options:
- Alto Japanese 2002-3
- Coure Automatic 2003-4
- Toyota Duet 1999-2000 (I cant find much info about this car, but any advice would be greatly appreciated).
I have also read that automatic cars don't work good on CNG so this should be kept in consideration. I wouldn't get in line for cng if it is not available easily. I have no problem in running it on petrol when cng is not available and my car has around 12-13kmpl or more mileage.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad