349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default a really big misconception

AOA I have encountered many ppl saying suzuki swift is a very good car I personally like swift but when a some person say suzuki liana being a bad car even after share same engine,axle,suspention,brake in short every physical performance part and say that suzuki liana have swift use same engine but different head so I visit shershah to physically inspect engine as suzuki swift and liana have different plastic cover/airfilter cover it was easy to differenciate between them I inspected some head of swift and liana both were exactly the same then I told the whole to a shop owner and then the shop owner told me full story he told be there no difference in both infact some imported suzuki aerios engine have a different plastic cover/airfilter cover and it just a plastic cover/airfilter cover difference in both engine so I researched on internet and found the shop owner was right I am attaching a pic of suzuki aerio engine bay for reference

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    well those cost a bummer
    and toyota coils were 1500 a piece

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    even if he had damaged the coil they can be repaired

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    ABS*uses wheel speed sensors to determine if one or more wheels are trying to lock up during braking. If a wheel tries to lock up, a series of hydraulic valves limit or reduce the braking on that wheel. This prevents skidding and allows you to maintain steering control.
    It neither limits nor reduces braking rather it leaves brake on that tyre and brakes it again
    Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

using liana vurv2009 for last 1 1/2 year. bought it at 45k mileage now 120k . having no problem. built quality is not upto standard of toyota or honda. I mean engine is ok but body hardware is weak other than that its a fine car in low budget. I get engine work and tune up from authoized suzuki dealer and for other job local mechanics are fine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    It neither limits nor reduces braking rather it leaves brake on that tyre and brakes it again
    I just sold my liana vuru becoz I didn't found the breaks same as my liana LXI liana vuru have simple break liana LXI has ABS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I just sold my liana vuru becoz I didn't found the breaks same as my liana LXI liana vuru have simple break liana LXI has ABS
    ABS or no ABS it still remains pathetic drive like a highroof Bolan and looks like an APV with parts as expensive as Reborn and drivetrain as stupid as an Alfa Romeo.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bradpit View Post
    ABS or no ABS it still remains pathetic drive like a highroof Bolan and looks like an APV with parts as expensive as Reborn and drivetrain as stupid as an Alfa Romeo.
    I know a guy who was admiring comfort level of liana against swift/city and he hate liana I would say share first hand experience instead of spreading "suni sunai baat"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai baat itni sii hai..

I have driven and sat in all luxuaries of paki...the altis, civics all models, city k all models, even lancer and sunny...all I found was that all cars are more or less alike in comfort..baat ye hai k agar liana 550k me aap ko 20% kamm comfort level de rahi hai comparing to 2million ki corolla, so it is a smart choice...20lac me lush Car le kar konsa teer maar lega koi? :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

alfa drivetrains are nice, their wiring is hopeless though. (i beleive you have opened up their wiring sometime in life - their colors are

yellow
    custard
    canary
    mustard
    white

lol
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Bhai baat itni sii hai..

I have driven and sat in all luxuaries of paki...the altis, civics all models, city k all models, even lancer and sunny...all I found was that all cars are more or less alike in comfort..baat ye hai k agar liana 550k me aap ko 20% kamm comfort level de rahi hai comparing to 2million ki corolla, so it is a smart choice...20lac me lush Car le kar konsa teer maar lega koi? :p
    I have found drive of liana better than swift/city/xli (comfort wise) but lancer was something beyond the level of comfort

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think you need to upgrade your "comfort" standards.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I think you need to upgrade your "comfort" standards.
    my standard are set according to my pocket and its the most comfortable car I can afford you drive merc it will be crap for you for sure

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who said anything about pockets - when in Karachi I drove a car that I bought for Rs 60,000/- and spent more than that to get into good condition - it was more comfortable than average corollas.

but you claiming that lancer is out of this world comfy is a bad joke. The day a mitsi lancer becomes "ultra comfortable" is the day that automotive history is burnt to ashes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who said anything about pockets - when in Karachi I drove a car that I bought for Rs 60,000/- and spent more than that to get into good condition - it was more comfortable than average corollas.

but you claiming that lancer is out of this world comfy is a bad joke. The day a mitsi lancer becomes "ultra comfortable" is the day that automotive history is burnt to ashes.
    I know lancer is not that comfortable but there is a thing called category tell a car which is more comfortable in 1.3/1.6l catgory I use to have JDM AE 100 7 gen civic and lancer and lancer had better drive then both of them 7 gen was smooth not comfy the seats use to kill the comfort

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw which are you use to drive in karachi I know with care cheap car can also proved to be comfortable even I use to have honda accord which I bought is 150k as I remember correctly it was more comfortable than any of pkdm car available in market but there is nothing more important in life more than peace sold the car becoz going to shershah for parts on monthly bases was not safe a really big misconception -1516649a really big misconception -1516650a really big misconception -1516651a really big misconception -1516652a really big misconception -1516653

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    btw which are you use to drive in karachi I know with care cheap car can also proved to be comfortable even I use to have honda accord which I bought is 150k as I remember correctly it was more comfortable than any of pkdm car available in market but there is nothing more important in life more than peace sold the car becoz going to shershah for parts on monthly bases was not safe a really big misconception -1516649a really big misconception -1516650a really big misconception -1516651a really big misconception -1516652a really big misconception -1516653
    Xulfiqar bhai had a 3G CA4 Accord export model.

I also had that Accord.

That 2 decades old tech from Honda was way better than LIANA and all parts are still available if u need including clutch plates, radiator, filters, spark plugs,wires, shocks & springs, windscreen and most of the parts are made in Japan. The parts prices of this Accord are also lower than 7th Gen Civic, Reborn and 2009 onwards City. Nowadays you can buy junk parts from all over the city like North Karachi, Plaza and even Gizri Clifton area u dont have to go to Shershah for saving few hundred rupees.

Honda parts are not made in landhi industrial Area, Karachi which Suzuki is famous for.

And u cant find the pathetic liana injectors or CNG ECU even from junkyard when they fail.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

foxy? or mazda 323?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Xulfiqar bhai had a 3G CA4 Accord export model.

I also had that Accord.

That 2 decades old tech from Honda was way better than LIANA and all parts are still available if u need including clutch plates, radiator, filters, spark plugs,wires, shocks & springs, windscreen and most of the parts are made in Japan. The parts prices of this Accord are also lower than 7th Gen Civic, Reborn and 2009 onwards City. Nowadays you can buy junk parts from all over the city like North Karachi, Plaza and even Gizri Clifton area u dont have to go to Shershah for saving few hundred rupees.

Honda parts are not made in landhi industrial Area, Karachi which Suzuki is famous for.

And u cant find the pathetic liana injectors or CNG ECU even from junkyard when they fail.
    I know the car was better but it had a felling of a old car and the part are hell expensive like only bushes of all joints cost 20-30k if I remember correctly the was comfortable,reliable but still heavy on fuel I don't know how told you I can't find liana parts there are available and cheap as well btw you didn't share your first hand experience of liana

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my VW golf was that low price, the old mazda 808 I had was a gift from father (it was given to me as a dead car, covered in 3 inches of dirt and dust, siezed brakes and a corroded carburettor)

cheap cars - good for driving around - VW used to return me 20 or 22 km/lit - with or without A/C - its parts were not available easily though. But it was solid as solid can be.

Honda Accord was bought by father and gifted to mother - bought with 75000 kms and retired (given) to another relative at nearly 400,000 kms - good car. There was also a new 1.6 cow rolla - which no one wanted to drive or or be driven in it as it was 10x uncomfortable than any car anyone had used.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my VW golf was that low price, the old mazda 808 I had was a gift from father (it was given to me as a dead car, covered in 3 inches of dirt and dust, siezed brakes and a corroded carburettor)

cheap cars - good for driving around - VW used to return me 20 or 22 km/lit - with or without A/C - its parts were not available easily though. But it was solid as solid can be.

Honda Accord was bought by father and gifted to mother - bought with 75000 kms and retired (given) to another relative at nearly 400,000 kms - good car. There was also a new 1.6 cow rolla - which no one wanted to drive or or be driven in it as it was 10x uncomfortable than any car anyone had used.
    Wv golf the car have every thing but the streeing is more heavier than truck Mazda 808 had one in family at that time I was ten year old so don't know anything about but it was a piece crap in front of mazda 929 but those car are history now and I TS almost impossible to find them in original motors all of them are running with Toyota heart 2c/3c becoz of diesel prices of that time

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bump..