Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Suzuki liana

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehmudbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki liana

    AOA. I intend to buy a Suzuki Liana. Please give suggestions whether it's the right decision, as I am short in cash and have to buy a bigger sedan type car for my family. Alternate suggestions are also welcome. Thanks


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Engine is same but swift has a different transmission and has a short shift which works pretty well for swift
    are u sure about it???????

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,967
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    are u sure about it???????
    If i wasent sure i wouldnt hav posted. If u want to re-confirm, kindly search google
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    If i wasent sure i wouldnt hav posted. If u want to re-confirm, kindly search google
    searched google didn't find any info about gearbox plz share the link where you saw this info I am sure you posted it becoz early lianas had second gear pick problem and that problem wasn't found it swift I have also shared what was the problem in another thread the reason was the older liana used different software and the problem with one was lower end torque was not good to get a good pick in second gear which was resolved later in suzuki liana vuru/swift and anyone can get the update from 3s for 1500rs

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,967
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    searched google didn't find any info about gearbox plz share the link where you saw this info I am sure you posted it becoz early lianas had second gear pick problem and that problem wasn't found it swift I have also shared what was the problem in another thread the reason was the older liana used different software and the problem with one was lower end torque was not good to get a good pick in second gear which was resolved later in suzuki liana vuru/swift and anyone can get the update from 3s for 1500rs
    http://www.pakreviews.com/suzuki-swift-trendy-way-drive
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    there is no possibility of the thing is written are true who ever wrote the article wrote what he felt I have been through shershah for a reason to check m13a for different head as I have heard suzuki used different head in m13a for liana and swift I checked many m13a there wee no such thing and the engine head saw same transmission as well but jimny had different 4x4 gear box now will say how I differentiate between liana/swift/jinmy engine liana swift have different airfilter cover and jimny cover is not exposed

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,967
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    there is no possibility of the thing is written are true who ever wrote the article wrote what he felt I have been through shershah for a reason to check m13a for different head as I have heard suzuki used different head in m13a for liana and swift I checked many m13a there wee no such thing and the engine head saw same transmission as well but jimny had different 4x4 gear box now will say how I differentiate between liana/swift/jinmy engine liana swift have different airfilter cover and jimny cover is not exposed
    R u seriously talking to me? Buddy u wanted me to show u a link i did. That guy wrote the article before u even u started using PWs. Relax. May be u searched shershah but did i challenge u on the engines head? I said what i read. If u dnt like the article my bad.
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shereabdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lala musa
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,626
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    liana is excellent choice bro, but dont make a quick selection,, try to find a well maintained ride even if u have to pay some bucks higher than market,,
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    R u seriously talking to me? Buddy u wanted me to show u a link i did. That guy wrote the article before u even u started using PWs. Relax. May be u searched shershah but did i challenge u on the engines head? I said what i read. If u dnt like the article my bad.
    bro I am not arguing with you I am shut saying that I have physically inspected the engine and found the transmission while while I was search ans of the head story

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    OmerArshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,836
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Apart from the transmission engine block itself is modified for swift. Even the URVU or whatever its called isn't trouble free; there's a reason Liana 2007 is cheaper than Baleno 2005...

    Swift is 1328cc
    Liana is 1323cc

    Welcome to official Web Portal of Excise Department, Government of Sindh
    Put registration numbers of Swift & Liana here & see for yourself.

    @The topic poster; I offered my sincere advise based on my experience of using different cars on daily basis now its your choice as what you wish to buy with your money, I wish you all the best and if you need any further help please feel free to inbox me. I won't comment on this topic any further because nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

    peace
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmerArshad View Post
    Apart from the transmission engine block itself is modified for swift. Even the URVU or whatever its called isn't trouble free; there's a reason Liana 2007 is cheaper than Baleno 2005...

    Swift is 1328cc
    Liana is 1323cc

    Welcome to official Web Portal of Excise Department, Government of Sindh
    Put registration numbers of Swift & Liana here & see for yourself.

    @The topic poster; I offered my sincere advise based on my experience of using different cars on daily basis now its your choice as what you wish to buy with your money, I wish you all the best and if you need any further help please feel free to inbox me. I won't comment on this topic any further because nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

    peace
    who says liana is 1323cc Suzuki liana -1516643 liana/swift share same engine instead of misguiding op reserach a lil bit in early 2000 baleno was cheaper than magallar in 1986-1990 corola 86 was cheaper than 82 it just a think ppl don't adopt newer tech that easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •