I have Alto 2006 model that i want to sale and buy another car preferably within 1000 cc
The major problem for me is FUEL CONSUMPTION of Alto's engine, i noticed it 8-10 Km/L (within city). With CNG its mileage is superb but CNG is scarce in PK. Being old carburetor technology it would be definitely less efficient than new technology (EFI etc.) engines.
I saw Suzuki Wagon R, the dealer told that its K-series engine and has millage of 16 Km/L (within city).
Its Price is 1089,000 + 18000 = 1,117,000 + Registration
at Pakwheel cars comparison the only major technical difference in Cultus and Wagon R is of power staring, Automatic windows
In market imported used cars are also available in less than this price range but i am afraid of used cars as i can not afford spending time in workshops or to search part.
I am confused and need sincere advice.
I started this new thread as i was unable to find complete information in this respectSimilar Threads:
- Advice Needed for Bringing and Driving a Foreign Car on Temporary Permit in Pakistan
- 74 Care and Maintenance Tips Keep Your Car Running in Top-Notch Condition
- Bought a New Car, Need advice on what checks to perform
- Urgent and sincere advice needed for car purchase ....please
- Need advice: buying a used cultus 2007
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad