0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Buying Vitz 2013-14 Good idea?

I am looking forward to buy Vitz 2013-14 Model for my sister, will be running the car on petrol obviously. I just wanted to know if anyone have had a good or bad experience and would like to share.

Also looking for suggestions if i should get something else instead preferably imported.

Cheers
    Arslan

'One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.' -Gerard Way.My Chemical Romance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Personally i think it's pretty good idea. I don't see anything wrong with it. Still you get the city as another option while it being a brand new vehicle still importing 13-14 used imported vitz wouldn't have been abused much. I'm saying this just because a good clean genuine import is hard to come by and a lot of dealers well most of them rip you off. If you have the time and the know how of self importing the vehicle your self with contacts and all it would be just perfect.
    Ladies in my family drives the auto/manual swift. More like making it the ultimate ladies of the family car despite the fact i keep on telling them to get vitz instead and they reply with saying "Go cry to your Mamu/chachu don't come at me with your technicalities".
    Still, bottom line if you are willing for a brand new car with kind of hard suspensions (bare with me Honda fanboys) with warranty and parts availability (expense wise) go for the city if you are okay with a JDM import, with most probably upto 10k km driven, well made, enjoyable drive vehicle go for the vitz.

Sent from my Nexus Mako using Tapatalk running Android 5.0 L.
    Drive what you can handle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    Personally i think it's pretty good idea. I don't see anything wrong with it. Still you get the city as another option while it being a brand new vehicle still importing 13-14 used imported vitz wouldn't have been abused much. I'm saying this just because a good clean genuine import is hard to come by and a lot of dealers well most of them rip you off. If you have the time and the know how of self importing the vehicle your self with contacts and all it would be just perfect.
    Ladies in my family drives the auto/manual swift. More like making it the ultimate ladies of the family car despite the fact i keep on telling them to get vitz instead and they reply with saying "Go cry to your Mamu/chachu don't come at me with your technicalities".
    Still, bottom line if you are willing for a brand new car with kind of hard suspensions (bare with me Honda fanboys) with warranty and parts availability (expense wise) go for the city if you are okay with a JDM import, with most probably upto 10k km driven, well made, enjoyable drive vehicle go for the vitz.

Thank you very much for your reply, I totally agree with your suggestion intact City was among my choices as it falls in the same price category. But my sister wants a small car like a hatchback basically she's a new driver, Other cars like Passo or Daihatsu don't appeal me at all their gears/handbrakes are oddly placed, Although they're very fuel efficient but somethings just not right about those cars and also i think with oddly placed gears and everything it will make more difficult for a new driver. I was wondering if i can get a Hybrid but they're all above my range. I will try to find reliable dealer here and look into option of importing one on request. Thanks again
    'One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.' -Gerard Way.My Chemical Romance

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

generally for ladies automatic car is best option ... but if she is really new driver in the city like khi,lhr,rwp then one should bear in mind the prices of spare parts of the car ...... as even if some one is careful enough on the roads...other people usually hit ur car especially bikers ... in this aspect city is better than vitz ... but besides this Vitz all the way ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Glad I could help.
    You might be interested in this.
    Up for sale by @muradi
    JDM suzuki Alto G2

Drive what you can handle.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    Glad I could help.
    You might be interested in this.
    Up for sale by @muradi
    JDM suzuki Alto G2

Very nice car, Actually my dad will also be using the car sometimes and he's tall so wouldn't be comfortable in Alto, But i will still look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juventus View Post
    generally for ladies automatic car is best option ... but if she is really new driver in the city like khi,lhr,rwp then one should bear in mind the prices of spare parts of the car ...... as even if some one is careful enough on the roads...other people usually hit ur car especially bikers ... in this aspect city is better than vitz ... but besides this Vitz all the way ...

I agree when it comes to bikers, Actually bumpers are always damaged in Karachi while driving haha SO yes i agree Honda i much better considering insurance costs and warranty etc. Thanks for the suggestion i will suggest that to my Dad aswell

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List