Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alikhan7

Thread: Feed back Required Urgent (Need to finalize Deal)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Feed back Required Urgent (Need to finalize Deal)

Dear PW Members,

After price reduction of Aspire 1.5 manual new price is 15.58 lacs.Is't gonna effect resale value of cars in market.
    I am looking for used Aspire 1.5 manual and my budget is around 15 lacs but in market demand is high e.g
    16 lacs for 2014 model 12000km driven.

I have few queries

How much would be transfer fee for 1.5 Aspire 2014 model ?

Is there any suspension,body weight difference between 1.3 and 1.5 variants.
    ?

After 1 lacs price reduction what would be fair price for 2013- 2014 Aspire manual 1.5

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1.transfer fee to my knowledge is equal to with-holding tax .... for 1.5 i dont know precisely but it is some where between 40k to 50 k for filer....

2.No suspension is same in both of them ...... and weight is same too but due to 1.5 acceleration is way greater

3.this is a tough question ... the stock of old aspires will not last long in the showrooms .... so after that resale value will come to its normal price i think ..... and it depends upon the owner if he is in hurry to sell the ride ..... so its hard to say what is the fair price of aspire .... if 2014 is in original condition then must be 1500k i think..it may be higher

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juventus View Post
    1.transfer fee to my knowledge is equal to with-holding tax .... for 1.5 i dont know precisely but it is some where between 40k to 50 k for filer....

2.No suspension is same in both of them ...... and weight is same too but due to 1.5 acceleration is way greater

3.this is a tough question ... the stock of old aspires will not last long in the showrooms .... so after that resale value will come to its normal price i think ..... and it depends upon the owner if he is in hurry to sell the ride ..... so its hard to say what is the fair price of aspire .... if 2014 is in original condition then must be 1500k i think..it may be higher
    Thanks for Quick feedback bro
    Some dealer told me that Aspire 1.5 has low resale and you are right within 1.5 lacs i can get good deal,secondaly
    about Aspire 1.5 suspension are you 100% sure its same as 1.3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alikhan7 View Post
    Thanks for Quick feedback bro
    Some dealer told me that Aspire 1.5 has low resale and you are right within 1.5 lacs i can get good deal,secondaly
    about Aspire 1.5 suspension are you 100% sure its same as 1.3
    its resale is less because people in pakistan prefer 1300 cc cars due to petrol mileage and token money but its still on higher side as compared to other cars above 1.3 category

and yes suspension is exactly the same ..... only difference between aspire and normal city is engine power,alloy rims,navigation system,leather seats and few others but SUSPENSION is same

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juventus View Post
    its resale is less because people in pakistan prefer 1300 cc cars due to petrol mileage and token money but its still on higher side as compared to other cars above 1.3 category

and yes suspension is exactly the same ..... only difference between aspire and normal city is engine power,alloy rims,navigation system,leather seats and few others but SUSPENSION is same
    I never drove aspire 1.5 ,but what i can assume that if Honda kept same suspension/Braking on 1.5 engine with lighter body than only plus point is acceleration and grip and braking wont be effective.

I highly doubt different coil springs,mounting and brake pads/dicsc

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This 1558K price was offerred only for remaining stock of pre-facelift version of Aspire (1.5) - Manual, which is no more available atleast in Islamabad. I'v checked it myself a week ago. So you can expect normal price trend in resale market.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List