3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine tunning

I need to know about efi engine tune-up else than spark plugs and throttle service I have kept different efi cars never get them tuned with the help of scanner only once or twice they only check for things never seen if they have adjusted any thing
    So my question is changing spark plugs ,Engine oil,oil filter ,air filter on regular intervls along with throttle body service which I use to do my self...is ok or that obd scanner part is also necessary???
    from my experience driven corolla 1.3 from 120000kms then the next one for 80000kms and another which I have right now for 12000kms without computer scanning from 3s dealership and never faced any kind of problem

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You don't need to get it scanned until the car shown a check engine light, that looks like an orange camcorder, periodic maintenance is more than enough to run an EFI car except a few cars, like Liana. Corolla and Honda work fine for around 200k kms with just regular periodic maintenance. But it involves the 40k and 80k maintenance too, in that maintenance many parts are replaced with new ones.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List