Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need honest feedback regarding PakSuzuki Wagon R behaviour on Motorway

Friends my brother is looking for a new car and has a budget of about 1.1 million. He is looking into the wagon r option as his past ride was cultus (also brought new is 2010) and now he wants to try another car. He will be making atleast 1 trip per month to Pindi from the M2. I think that while Wagon R has more features and less price than cultus, I am not sure how it would behave on motorway at speeds of 120km/h. Especially given how windy it can get on an open road like M2. I am just thinking if the car will not be able to maintain motorway speeds on those long curves of the road, especially with windy conditions. A little body roll is expected on a tall car like Wagon r but I want to know how much is the swing. is it light swing or does the car feel like 'tilting over' in high speed and strong winds. I am looking for honest reviews so please let me know friends as it will be very helpful. I have gone through all wagon r paksuzuki club pages but didnt find any specific answer.

Please no discussion of other cars in the range like faw v2 or JDM imports as there are many threads already on such topics. I just want to know the behaviour of PakSuzuki Wagon R on motorways and highways.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    tall isn't the only factor if a car is too much bulky with very less weight it will suffer the same way a tall car does
    yes like Bolan ! aka dabba
    sarkar ab yeh wagon R bhi koi brand new nahi hai have u looked at its undercarriage
    all suspension or most of it is from PKDM alto just bear with me
    it has chassis of pkdm alto with a different body those front rails and frame is of Alto
    and i know stock non eps alto handels like crap on motorway but with EPS it is a completly oposite story
    and reaosn i told OP to opt for axxio is its millage and jdm build quality and it is a good looking sedan and it is from toyota japan and it has CVT
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List