Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggest a ride under Rs.800k for casual family and everyday driving.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Suggest a ride under Rs.800k for casual family and everyday driving.

Salam to everyone reading this.
    My father is currently looking to buy a second car for the family. We currently own a Cuore (2010-11) so we definitely don't want another hatchback, and probably would prefer a manual one (since this would be a used car, and the Cuore is already an automatic one).

We probably will be driving it at least 25km everyday.
    At first we considered the 03-04 Civics. But now we're thinking that those are getting quite old and it would be a better idea to go for a slightly newer 05-06 City iDSI.

Thoughts about the i-DSI? Lurking around the forums, I noticed some hate towards the automatic vario, any solid reason for that? Any major differences between the pre and post face lift? Comfort? Features?

Example ad for no apparent reason
    Used Honda City i-DSI 2007 Car for sale in Karachi - 1054255 | PakWheels

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelfarooqui98 View Post
    Salam to everyone reading this.
    My father is currently looking to buy a second car for the family. We currently own a Cuore (2010-11) so we definitely don't want another hatchback, and probably would prefer a manual one (since this would be a used car, and the Cuore is already an automatic one).

We probably will be driving it at least 25km everyday.
    At first we considered the 03-04 Civics. But now we're thinking that those are getting quite old and it would be a better idea to go for a slightly newer 05-06 City iDSI.

Thoughts about the i-DSI? Lurking around the forums, I noticed some hate towards the automatic vario, any solid reason for that? Any major differences between the pre and post face lift? Comfort? Features?

Example ad for no apparent reason
    Used Honda City i-DSI 2007 Car for sale in Karachi - 1054255 | PakWheels
    Bro vario is a big no for CNG all else is fine. Vario sells for 50k less than M/T version.
    2006-07 City is best car for family.
    Vitz 2005-06 is even better.
    Technically Civic is a much better car than City in drive and comfort u can get a good 2003-04 well kept civic in your budget.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List