Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8th gen civic experts need help ..

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 8th gen civic experts need help ..

Guys whats up ? i am really confused about something and its driving me nuts .here's the story , when i bought my car it had a reserve light on so when i went to the petrol pump i only had 1500 rs since i had to pay the guy in the showroom 2000 rs for cleaning and stuff .so ive told the pump guy to fill up 20 litters this way i can also check the petrol avg ,so only 6 bar came up in the fuel gauge . and today i told the same guy to fill up my tank and it took 34.25 litters to fill up . so here the math first fill up 6 x 2.6= 15.6 and second fill is 34.75 so therefore 15.6+34.75 = 50.35. now here's the confusion part where did my five litters went since the car has been in garage since ive got it just simple 5 min starts to warm up the car in the morning . i did drove the car for 7km as well when brought the car home and today when i went to drop my little sis . i am worried that what if my 5 litters went after driving 7km then i am screwed big time since my drive is long . I am also hoping that the car had an empty tank just few drops of petrol and therefore the 5 litters are in the reserve .

r3act

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same thing happens with my city but with different calculations... Sir ap petrol ko sara utilize kren n make sure k apny trip refresh kr dia h us se apko exact mileage ka idea hojae ga....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List