2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb help required, Price check of VITZ 2012

finally decided to go for a vitz 2012 model with atleast 4 grade auction repoert in white or black colour.
    need it urgently so plz tell what should be the reasonable buying price for this car.
    eg
    jewela
    FM pakage
    LED package
    F package.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There isn't LED package, As much I know there are three packages which are available here in pakistan, FL package, Smile package and Jewela package. As pearl white and pearl black are expensive colours.
    Rates in karachi for vitz 4.5 grade with A rating interior are;

Model:2011
    FL - 12-13 Lac
    Jewela - 14-15 Lac

Model:2012
    FL - 13-14 Lac
    Jewela - 15-16 Lac

Nowadays vitz 4th generation vitz is being sold in 16-18 Lac in karachi, Model 2013. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    |e.X.t.r.e.m.i.s.t.s| War Till Death

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alee_k View Post
    There isn't LED package, As much I know there are three packages which are available here in pakistan, FL package, Smile package and Jewela package. As pearl white and pearl black are expensive colours.
    Rates in karachi for vitz 4.5 grade with A rating interior are;

Model:2011
    FL - 12-13 Lac
    Jewela - 14-15 Lac

Model:2012
    FL - 13-14 Lac
    Jewela - 15-16 Lac

Nowadays vitz 4th generation vitz is being sold in 16-18 Lac in karachi, Model 2013. Best of luck

and these are the rates for White and Black ? right ? and if yes can you refer one to me, as i was plannig of self importing a black or white one 2012 and the price i am getting is somewhere around 1325 upwards , with 1325 for an RA grade and upwards for a 4 or 4,5 grade.
    if the prices you are telling are true then whats the fun of self importing, lets buy it from khi with a verifiable auction report
    and please do refer me to someone who has one for sale in somewhere around 1325 to 1345
    thx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talaljanjua39 View Post
    and these are the rates for White and Black ? right ? and if yes can you refer one to me, as i was plannig of self importing a black or white one 2012 and the price i am getting is somewhere around 1325 upwards , with 1325 for an RA grade and upwards for a 4 or 4,5 grade.
    if the prices you are telling are true then whats the fun of self importing, lets buy it from khi with a verifiable auction report
    and please do refer me to someone who has one for sale in somewhere around 1325 to 1345
    thx
    Yes, those prices are for white and black colour, prices maybe +/- 50000. I bought one from showroom named shafi and sons. If you want I can give you his number. As I know importing yourself will save you 25000 to 50000. RA grade car means accident car,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alee_k View Post
    Yes, those prices are for white and black colour, prices maybe +/- 50000. I bought one from showroom named shafi and sons. If you want I can give you his number. As I know importing yourself will save you 25000 to 50000. RA grade car means accident car,

yes thats what i am saying, RA is costing somehwere around 13 to 1325 for black and 1325 upwards for white but the pearl white one is costing around 14 lac. as for the upper grades like 4 or 4.5 its 30 to 50 k additional. so if the upper grades (like 4 to 4.5) in pearl colours are say 1350 here, then why should someone self import.
    bro please share the contact details of the guy u were referring to, if he has one in pearl black and pearl white with verifiable auction report, i guess then i should buy from here and forget about self importing, as self importing has a time of 1 and half to 2 months wait.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I need help for members. I have a budget of between 930,000 to 1030,000 but I am stuck in making choice between to go for
    1- Brand new Wagon R 2015 model VXR
    2- Imported Alto 2012 model with full options ( range 920 k to 980k)
    3- Older versions of Passo
    4- Vitz B or F Type 2007 or 2008 model
    I personally like Vitz for its looks and inner space but not sure on its performance and slightly afraid of second hand cars as I dont have time for maintenance
    Shall I go for Wagon R as it is new, has backing from Suzuki on spare parts but I dont see this car on roads as compared to other cars.
    Please suggest I willbe grateful

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talaljanjua39 View Post
    yes thats what i am saying, RA is costing somehwere around 13 to 1325 for black and 1325 upwards for white but the pearl white one is costing around 14 lac. as for the upper grades like 4 or 4.5 its 30 to 50 k additional. so if the upper grades (like 4 to 4.5) in pearl colours are say 1350 here, then why should someone self import.
    bro please share the contact details of the guy u were referring to, if he has one in pearl black and pearl white with verifiable auction report, i guess then i should buy from here and forget about self importing, as self importing has a time of 1 and half to 2 months wait.
    Sure, Shafi and sons, contact person Zain; 03212420008. Vitz which I bought from him was original, all his documents were complete, auction sheet was original as I got it rechecked, I'm really satisfied with them. They can import one for you too, they can send auction sheet and pictures of car that you want on your demand. Let me know if you need any help

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List