Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Want to buy 600CC car but confused... Sugguestions Please

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    farukhrahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Want to buy 600CC car but confused... Sugguestions Please

    AOA All members,

    These days I m looking to buy 600 or 660cc CAR but there are so many options that I am confused. I finally stuck up into 3,4 main cars. If Anyone Can suggest me.

    Option#1 Mitsubishi EK Wagon 2013 Model

    With Cool exterior and excellent interior I Love This car, Resale and parts availability will be one Key Concerns.

    Option#2 Daihatsu Move 2013 Model



    Excellent exterior and relatively OK interior of this car made me think for it be my choice number 2. Again don?t know about parts availability and resale value.



    Option#3 Mitsubishi EK Sports



    Just same like Mitsubishi EK wagon but exterior is much better than EK Wagon.

    If you want to give any better option please share your views and reviews, and if anyone already has Mitsubishi EK or Daihatsu Move Please share your experiences.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Want to buy 600CC car but confused... Sugguestions Please !!!

    Budget? Or only limited to these cars?

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    farukhrahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Budget is till 11 lacs or 11.5 lacs, may exceed till 12.5 But that will be final. No if you have any better option than that please let me know. But nothing less than 2013 Model.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    farukhrahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am also looking into Mitsubishi Mirage... If anyone can tell me howz that car??

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farukhrahim View Post
    I am also looking into Mitsubishi Mirage... If anyone can tell me howz that car??
    why dont you look for a low mileage 2012 (September Manufactured atleast) Passo 1.0 X. You can easily buy one in your budget.
    1000cc car is way better than these 660cc ones.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farukhrahim View Post
    Budget is till 11 lacs or 11.5 lacs, may exceed till 12.5 But that will be final. No if you have any better option than that please let me know. But nothing less than 2013 Model.
    buy a vitz in new shape, 660cc sucks in performance...

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    vitz is a market car, its parts and maintenance etc is easier...

    go to accessories section of pakwheels and check the prices of parts of the cars you are mentioning...

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    then check the response of other ppl abt 660cc when they travelled on highways and with family seated in car and the response of AC and its pick esp when going uphill...

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    passo comes in your budget too, even the hana package...

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farukhrahim View Post
    Budget is till 11 lacs or 11.5 lacs, may exceed till 12.5 But that will be final. No if you have any better option than that please let me know. But nothing less than 2013 Model.
    Also state usage.
    Example: I wanted a small car for within 15-20 Km usage by women of the house. Daihatsu Boon and E where the options. While the Boon offered more seating space the E was easier to drive. So it depends.

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    medieast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    31
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    passo 2012 will be the best option in that price range.

    i'm one happy and satisfied owner of toyota passo.

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    alikhan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    744
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    buy a vitz in new shape, 660cc sucks in performance...
    100% agreed 11.5 lacs for 660 cc and 13 lacs for VITZ

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have a Move 2013 & Move Custom 2013 !
    Demand : 1065000(Move)
    Milage 26k
    Pearl Black colour
    L grade
    Demand : 1195000(Move Custom)
    3500km driven
    Metallic Greay Colour
    X Limited (Full option)
    Always respect your parents

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And 660cc have been upgraded too much.
    Its not a 660 cc kei car which you had been driving in 2006-9!
    New engine
    New transmission
    New suspensions
    New technology
    New look etc
    Go for a 2013 model 660cc and you'll never regret your decision!
    Always respect your parents

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    farukhrahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys I have seen passo and Vitz. You are right they are market cars but on the other hand their interior and looks sucks badly. I don’t even want to see passo from inside for few mins such a bad interior and plus minus same is the case with VITZ. Just market value but nothing else for price value of money.


  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farukhrahim View Post
    Guys I have seen passo and Vitz. You are right they are market cars but on the other hand their interior and looks sucks badly. I don?t even want to see passo from inside for few mins such a bad interior and plus minus same is the case with VITZ. Just market value but nothing else for price value of money.
    Want to buy 600CC car but confused... Sugguestions Please - c4f25b1eae7f9eaa45853c782218531f
    Always respect your parents

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Looks don't count towards value for money bro. It depends on the things they offer and mind it, you won't get the fun of a 1KR-FE from any of those dinkies, they are designed to look attractive because they don't offer much on the performance side. The kei class is history now. If I were you I'd go for a 1000cc toyota, eyes closed. and I'm saying this after a year long research in a similar regard.

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    Looks don't count towards value for money bro. It depends on the things they offer and mind it, you won't get the fun of a 1KR-FE from any of those dinkies, they are designed to look attractive because they don't offer much on the performance side. The kei class is history now. If I were you I'd go for a 1000cc toyota, eyes closed. and I'm saying this after a year long research in a similar regard.
    Oh , i think you have not driven one!
    These are not like old dinkies , this car is as spacious as passo!
    CVT transmission , makes it more economical and powerful!
    And the options this car has got , can't be found in vitz even!
    Dual Hids
    Traction and stability control
    CVT transmission
    Side skirt
    Customized dashboard
    Leather stitched steering! Etc!!
    Always respect your parents

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    Oh , i think you have not driven one!
    These are not like old dinkies , this car is as spacious as passo!
    CVT transmission , makes it more economical and powerful!
    And the options this car has got , can't be found in vitz even!
    Dual Hids
    Traction and stability control
    CVT transmission
    Side skirt
    Customized dashboard
    Leather stitched steering! Etc!!
    I still remember my first dinky, the famous mini pajero that we bought in 2005, it was quite economical when we laid our hands on it but the consumption kept falling until we decided to sell it and get a Liana instead. Maybe the later decision covered the pain of that 660cc so we decided to go for another JDM in 2013, Diahatsu Mira e;s 2012, and TBH I was never satisfied with it's consumption. the only way that car could be efficient is to drive it in town only. No way it could keep up with the Highway traffic. The only thing I liked in that car is that it stops consuming fuel when you stop at a signal. But you won't need to worry about all this in a Passo as it has a comparitively better power to weight ratio, and a known engine with one n a half times the engine displacement compared to a 660cc. I personally own a PKDM Toyota Corolla as a daily driver so I don't think that I have a right to comment on JDMs as they're a real masterpiece but I just gave my opinion about two types of vehicles that fell in the OP's budget. Don't take it as something against your rides.

    Peace.

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    I still remember my first dinky, the famous mini pajero that we bought in 2005, it was quite economical when we laid our hands on it but the consumption kept falling until we decided to sell it and get a Liana instead. Maybe the later decision covered the pain of that 660cc so we decided to go for another JDM in 2013, Diahatsu Mira e;s 2012, and TBH I was never satisfied with it's consumption. the only way that car could be efficient is to drive it in town only. No way it could keep up with the Highway traffic. The only thing I liked in that car is that it stops consuming fuel when you stop at a signal. But you won't need to worry about all this in a Passo as it has a comparitively better power to weight ratio, and a known engine with one n a half times the engine displacement compared to a 660cc. I personally own a PKDM Toyota Corolla as a daily driver so I don't think that I have a right to comment on JDMs as they're a real masterpiece but I just gave my opinion about two types of vehicles that fell in the OP's budget. Don't take it as something against your rides.

    Peace.
    Mira es is the most fuel efficient kei car bro , i used to get 20-23 in city and 24-27 km/l on highway!
    Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •