Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By humza1
  • 1 Post By arzaam.bhatti

Thread: Call for toyota rush owners

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    humza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Call for toyota rush owners

    Salam all,
    I need to know information about Toyota Rush fuel average/consumption since I'm planning to buy so I am doing some research work haven't find any information on pakwheels forums I would request you all owners to share your experience about overall experience
    Thanks


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arzaam.bhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humza1 View Post
    Salam all,
    I need to know information about Toyota Rush fuel average/consumption since I'm planning to buy so I am doing some research work haven't find any information on pakwheels forums I would request you all owners to share your experience about overall experience
    Thanks
    The facelift models with Eco mode do 12km/l in meeting city and 15.5 on the highway
    The older models are slightly worse

    I test drove few rush as like you I was also looking to buy but wasn't impressed enough by the car
    Make sure the car you consider has a auction sheet!


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using PW Forums
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arzaam.bhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzaam.bhatti View Post
    The facelift models with Eco mode do 12km/l in meeting city and 15.5 on the highway with 4WD
    The older models are slightly worse
    2WD models are slightly better

    I test drove few rush as like you I was also looking to buy but wasn't impressed enough by the car
    Make sure the car you consider has a auction sheet!


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using PW Forums



    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using PW Forums
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    humza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzaam.bhatti View Post
    The facelift models with Eco mode do 12km/l in meeting city and 15.5 on the highway
    The older models are slightly worse

    I test drove few rush as like you I was also looking to buy but wasn't impressed enough by the car
    Make sure the car you consider has a auction sheet!


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using PW Forums
    Thanks dear

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Inspire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just a Suggestion if you can expand ur budget to 32-33lac
    You can get zero meter hybrid Honda Vezel which have amazing fuel average of 18km in city and 20 on Highway.
    Would advise going for Brand New Vezel because it wont give trouble for like 3-4 years..

    More over Vezel is bigger than Rush.

    But Most used japanese car doesnt have genuine meter reading.
    -

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arzaam.bhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Call for toyota rush owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
    Just a Suggestion if you can expand ur budget to 32-33lac
    You can get zero meter hybrid Honda Vezel which have amazing fuel average of 18km in city and 20 on Highway.
    Would advise going for Brand New Vezel because it wont give trouble for like 3-4 years..

    More over Vezel is bigger than Rush.

    But Most used japanese car doesnt have genuine meter reading.
    I had same idea it's better to raise budget and get a better car than mediocre rush

    If the car has verified auction sheet then in most cases you are good to go



    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using PW Forums
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

  7. #7
    Newbie Follow
    dars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Simply pathetic wheels under 80 it is good but u will see its real face after 80 its engine will start noise and bocomes heavy and losses grip as well i have driven 2012 model i think so go with vezel i am driving 2015 vezel o meter smooth and gripy on 140

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arzaam.bhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dars View Post
    Simply pathetic wheels under 80 it is good but u will see its real face after 80 its engine will start noise and bocomes heavy and losses grip as well i have driven 2012 model i think so go with vezel i am driving 2015 vezel o meter smooth and gripy on 140
    theres a 10lac price difference between them, for that i expect vezel to be good, want a proper suv which is stable at high speeds? try a bmw x5, it blows any suv or crossover in that price range out of the water in performance.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    husnainkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    83
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I dont own rush but drive it almost every day. The cabin is less spacious than passo or vitz. 1.5L engine is the only pros and cabin is too small. You dont really get an SUV feeling. The only good thing is that it's engine is powerful.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •