Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Scratches on my heart

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bravomanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Scratches on my heart

    Some Allah K Naik Banda, didn't liked my car and eventually wanted to ruin it intentionally. He made deep scratches in my car parked at Aga Khan Hospital. Allah Naik hidayat day bhai ko, that's all I could say for him. The car is a 2004 Honda Civic VTI Oriel, Prosmetic.

    As members, please help me how to deal with these scratches (as the car is in black) smartly as I don't want my car to be devalued by such stuff. Intelligent, complex and simple, all suggestions are welcome.

    Your help is highly appreciated....

    Scratches on my HEART! -1573678Scratches on my HEART! -1573679


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,378
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    Turtle kit with touch up stick for black shades.....each touch up will last for a month......or black kalam......or re paint.....the scratches are to deep
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    bravomanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    Turtle kit with touch up stick for black shades.....each touch up will last for a month......or black kalam......or re paint.....the scratches are to deep
    I believe, Kalam would be a mediocre option.... Thanks for your suggestions.

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Scratches r too deep, The only solution is to repaint it or live with it.
    Such people should be beaten publicly. They have no idea how hard it is too earn and buy and how it hurts when someone damages yr whole car.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    twincam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The best solution is to do qalam touching from any good denter


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    bravomanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    The Scratches r too deep, The only solution is to repaint it or live with it.
    Such people should be beaten publicly. They have no idea how hard it is too earn and buy and how it hurts when someone damages yr whole car.
    True that Sir. I guess I'll have to live with it and while selling, will tell the guy I never repainted for its originality.....

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    MzM_aLy_ShAkIr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalaam U Alaiykum Brother
    Sad to hear about this and i can feel Ur pain as the same thing happened with my black civic. someone use a sharp stone and scratch the whole side, its a line from front headlight to fender then both doors and then the rear fender on the same side as your, Go and get turtle color magic with black stick, and apply the stick first with the edge inside the scratched surface leave it for a an hour or two in sunlight, after that wash the area with water and shampoo slowly, after that just apply color magic polish.
    clean it with a clean microfiber cloth. After that buy a unicorn 80 black wax (Price 800 here in pwd islamabad)and apply it on whole car u will love the shine and this line will go lighter.
    I did the same first turtle color magic and then unicorn black wax. and i am loving it.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    MzM_aLy_ShAkIr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And don't go for kalam, it will be clearly visible there even after compound or polish. i asked many painters and they suggested to use scratch x but i didn't get it in those days

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    bravomanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MzM_aLy_ShAkIr View Post
    Assalaam U Alaiykum Brother
    Sad to hear about this and i can feel Ur pain as the same thing happened with my black civic. someone use a sharp stone and scratch the whole side, its a line from front headlight to fender then both doors and then the rear fender on the same side as your, Go and get turtle color magic with black stick, and apply the stick first with the edge inside the scratched surface leave it for a an hour or two in sunlight, after that wash the area with water and shampoo slowly, after that just apply color magic polish.
    clean it with a clean microfiber cloth. After that buy a unicorn 80 black wax (Price 800 here in pwd islamabad)and apply it on whole car u will love the shine and this line will go lighter.
    I did the same first turtle color magic and then unicorn black wax. and i am loving it.
    Jazakallah. Thanks brother for the excellent suggestion. I will definitely go for this solution. Can you share the pictures before and after your car solution?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •