Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Need for small ride

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need for small ride

    Hi everyone!!!

    I have planned to buy small car and budgets 3.5 to 4.5 lacs as well.

    So I want to be luxurious and good Maintenance and low fuel economic mileage as well.

    Please serious trust & experiences...

    New Model

    -- Suzuki Mehran
    -- Hyundai Santro
    -- Chevy Exclusive
    -- Daihatsu Cuore
    -- Cherry QQ
    -- Suzuki Alto
    -- Suzuki Cultus

    Old Model

    -- Khyber
    -- Charade
    -- Hyundai Excel


    Which one should I buy and reason

    Please your helpful . . .

    Thanks
    Regards


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello Pakwheeler please respond as soon!

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    I would have gone for either charade either khyber BTW strike alto and mehran out of list

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Chevrolet joy any day.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello anyone!!!

    Thanks for voted all...

    Most voted here

    Chevy Exclusive
    Daithsu Cuore
    Hyundai Santro

    So I have seen roads there are most popular used Daithsu Cuore and Hyundai Santro as well but no most popular use Chevy Exclusive.

    But why ?

    P.S. Suzuki is also most popular but the voted is not interest to Suzuki because it's matters.
    I understand!
    Thanks

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    harib4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,436
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranlashari View Post
    Hi everyone!!!

    I have planned to buy small car and budgets 3.5 to 4.5 lacs as well.

    So I want to be luxurious and good Maintenance and low fuel economic mileage as well.

    Please serious trust & experiences...

    New Model

    -- Suzuki Mehran
    -- Hyundai Santro
    -- Chevy Exclusive
    -- Daihatsu Cuore
    -- Cherry QQ
    -- Suzuki Alto
    -- Suzuki Cultus

    Old Model

    -- Khyber
    -- Charade
    -- Hyundai Excel


    Which one should I buy and reason

    Please your helpful . . .

    Thanks
    Regards
    santro n khyber any day, stay away from alto n qq

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranlashari View Post
    Hello anyone!!!

    Thanks for voted all...

    Most voted here

    Chevy Exclusive
    Daithsu Cuore
    Hyundai Santro

    So I have seen roads there are most popular used Daithsu Cuore and Hyundai Santro as well but no most popular use Chevy Exclusive.

    But why ?

    P.S. Suzuki is also most popular but the voted is not interest to Suzuki because it's matters.
    I understand!
    Thanks
    santro better in all aspects

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Chevy parts availability and Price ??

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranlashari View Post
    Hello Pakwheeler please respond as soon!
    Will you be driving mostly on petrol or cng???

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaaniqbal92 View Post
    Will you be driving mostly on petrol or cng???

    I have khyber and used CNG for 8 years ago... I would like CNG and Petrol both as well

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    Chevy parts availability and Price ??
    Yes In Islamabad & Rawalpindi and Karachi.

    Range price is normal!

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harib4u View Post
    santro n khyber any day, stay away from alto n qq

    santro better in all aspects

    Thanks for voted... I would like to Santro Chevy and Curore as well!

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranlashari View Post
    I have khyber and used CNG for 8 years ago... I would like CNG and Petrol both as well
    Alto is good on cng but very heavy on petrol. However carby cultus will give you the same consumption as a khyber on both petrol and cng

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassaaniqbal92 View Post
    Alto is good on cng but very heavy on petrol. However carby cultus will give you the same consumption as a khyber on both petrol and cng
    Very helpful! Thanks helped!

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranlashari View Post
    Well & Very helpful...

    Chevy is great than at all...

    Hey I saw islamabad road is most popular vehicles used Santro and Cuore but why not chevy?

    P.S. why most popular used cuore ? reason ?
    Thanks for appreciation. Chevy hasn't any proper setup in Pakistan, some local third party is involved in the entire chevy imports & business in Pakistan so that's a big difference in this regard. They can't promote or manage chevy's car in the way company like Hundai can promote car like santro. So parts availability & mechanics for these cars are more common, same is the case for resale.

    The point is that we need to use chevy (which is far better than santro & cuore), our usage & preference will make it popular, that will reduce parts availability & mechanics problem & will increase resale value. this is the only way chevy will be forced to promote their business in pak as well. So must go for comfort & drive experience rather than resale. This is the thought that inforced me buying https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...firstever-ride

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    Chevy parts availability and Price ??
    If you're from Rwp/Isb, then here's the answer: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-parts-rwp-isb

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranlashari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    Thanks for appreciation. Chevy hasn't any proper setup in Pakistan, some local third party is involved in the entire chevy imports & business in Pakistan so that's a big difference in this regard. They can't promote or manage chevy's car in the way company like Hundai can promote car like santro. So parts availability & mechanics for these cars are more common, same is the case for resale.

    The point is that we need to use chevy (which is far better than santro & cuore), our usage & preference will make it popular, that will reduce parts availability & mechanics problem & will increase resale value. this is the only way chevy will be forced to promote their business in pak as well. So must go for comfort & drive experience rather than resale. This is the thought that inforced me buying https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...firstever-ride


    I understand and once thanks again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •