1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Challan on disabled ID Card

Assalam ullikum members please give this post some of your time and help me to make a decision

I live in lahore and i own a 2015 corolla.. it do have black tints on it.. my driver drives that car for me because i am on wheelchair and i can't drive.. i have installed tints on it because its my need i have a severe allergy from direct sunlight. my skin starts burning when it is exposed to direct sunlight for long. for this i have also got black tints permit from ministry of interior. Today when i was coming back from my university i was stopped by a very rude warden. i gave him the permit and my id card which has clearly mentioned "DISABLED" on it. He didn't even listened to me he was way too harsh and he just held my id card and gave me a challan ticket. i have decided to go to CTO Lahore for this matter but i want your advice. should i go for it? or should i let it go?
    ---- MoiZ MaliK <3 ----

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't let it go

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

although it will cause you alot of wastage of time, i advise you to go. these people must be taught a lesson.

we don't do anything on our part and then complain that the country is rotting
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Disabled people are not exempt from challan and as I have heard talk with him first before handing him over your documents especially something which he can hold to do the challan.

Moving on this was totally wrong as you had the permit but again it has been heard if there is a crackdown against tinted glass in city they just dont acknowledge the permit.

You can do 2 thing

Contest the challan as you were not the driver why did he take your id card, as i know they have been ordered to not give challan on id but driving license. if Contested iand if you succeed you will get your money back and get the warden some spanking but he will keep on being an A$$.

Second option is pay the fine and forgot about and in future cases dont hand over things as ID card, driving licence or car papers.. reason with him.
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my friend, it is season of making money for PAKISTANI MUSALMAN, , you can goto the Warden office and contest for the challan,

or like Man from President House QTEPO said , pay the challan, forget and move on
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List