So I've paid the non filers WHT, due to FBR website not identifying me as a filer. Now the Grande should arrive on Monday.
I couldn't make out answers to a few questions due to numerous opinions scattered across the forums. Replies to these questions should also help those looking for straight forward answers to these queries.
1. What engine lubricant should be used with the Grande's 1.8 litre engine.
2. What tires would be a suitable replacement for the Euros.
3. Is it ok to use 16/17 inch wheels. To what extent does it affect the fuel economy, comfort and handling.
4. Do larger wheels affect the car's readings like speed, mileage or fuel economy. If so, is there a way to calibrate these variations in the Grande.
5. What size tires should go with the larger wheels.
6. What brand and type of solutions/polishes and wipes should be used for cleaning and maintenance of interior and exterior.
7. Is there any element of the car that one should consider upgrading/replacing.
Answers to any of these questions would be appreciated. Please let me know if I may have missed any important query.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad