I am facing a situation i.e. I am looking for a car in 10-12lac budget but I will buy on lease by giving a max down payment of 3 lac (approx. 25% of total amount) which means a max monthly installment on 22 to 24K (which i can afford)...
- I have been driving brand new suzuki swift DLX MT (oct 2014) for last 11 months (daily drive approx 50-60kms, as I live a bit in out-skirts of karachi i.e. on super highway in karachi), but the car was a company-given car and I don't have it now as I have switched the job.
- Recently, I have bought another small car Mitsubishi Minica 2007/2013 driven as 75K Km on ODO....which I bought for my wife/family (female driving) --- right now I am driving it, as Swift is gone...
- Previously (before oct 2014) I have been driving Suzuki Margalla and Cultus (for approx. 7-8 years) and of-course Swift was first major upgrade...
- Automatic Transmission -- as just after having my first automatic car experience (Mitsubishi Minica 2007) I really regret about not having an automatic car in past........Mannn! it's convenient......(although I can still compromise on MT, if below requirements are met:s.....mashriqi mard ...)
- 1000cc at least, as 40% of my daily drive is on highway-like roads, so 660cc is not a permanent solution....
- Capacity to sit at least 5 adults (I have that much in my family)
- Capacity to do a monthly grocery -- which normally is there in all cars
- Hassle-free first 3-4 years -- I hate my past margalla / cultus years with almost each weekend dedicated for mechanic friendships...
- Re sale of at least 80% of my buying price in after 2 years --- I might have to go abroad (don't know)
- Fuel Efficiency of at least 15 km/l ....(My Swift even gave me 12.8 km/l with 80% AC....as an average of overall 11 months)
- Ideally not more than 5 years old model (i.e. around 2010) ....newer the better
1. Passo / Boon of 2nd Generation (models after 2011)
Pros in my mind --> Awesome space / Good fuel efficiency / Power of 1000cc
Cons --> Not sure how to get clean / not sure about re-sale on lease
Hooked up on these
2. Mitsubishi Mirage
Pros in my mind --> Great fuel efficiency / Power of 1000cc / Low Price than Vitz and Passo / Newer Models than Vitz & Passo
Cons --> Not sure about re-sale at all
3. Vitz 1.0
Pros in my mind --> Good Re-sale / I've heard that vitz has best drive in this category
Cons --> Over-priced / 7-8 year old models / Not the best fuel efficiency
4. PK Wagon R VXL (with all it's accessories)
I was very much inclined for buying this car before buying Swift back in Oct 2014....at that time it was newly launched...but in the end I didn't buy it just in the fear of re-sale...and I think I made a good decision....as 11 more months have passed since then....and I don't think Pakistan have accepted that car yet....as in past what car has not made the mark in 1-2 initial years....generally it was flopped afterwards too (like baleno, liana and even santro)........though I know that there is an increase in its sale after Suzuki's dropping its price....but still after driving a beautiful / sporty car like swift....thinking of wagonR makes me feel very in-comfortable ......though I believe usage wise it fullfills all my requirements a great deal....(apart from AT)
Suggest me something guys!!.....
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad