Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: See how toyota plans to tackle jdm & imported cars

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mark2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lala musa
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default See how toyota plans to tackle jdm & imported cars

    We all know that Toyota Indus and other Pakistani Auto Assemblers have one BIG ISSUE with their cars "No Value for Money"
    So instead of improving their product they decided on negative publicity of imported cars (JDM and others).

    See how toyota plans to tackle jdm & imported cars -1625372

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    civic7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    In a crash, landay ki car can kill you as well because of the tampered SRS systems in them, popped airbags and faulty sensors. Air bags aren't luxury woolen cushions, they're hot bags full of explosives traveling at bullet speeds towards your face and will break your neck for sure if the seat belts fail to retract you within the safe time.

    But... Aap ko kia pata? Aapne tou axio 2007 ka mukaabla 2015 altis se karwa diya... lol :p
    Gentleman, I'm not challenging your experience regarding PKDM but seriously you need to learn some knowledge about original JDM and abused imported car.

    Again you are advised to drive not S or 6 or 5 grade, just 4.5 grade original JDM. Then compare it with ur Grande (one airbag) and civic with two airbag and it's so called fantastic suspension.
    And please do it at your earliest.

    Further that you may have sources in Indus and Atlas, just try to get info regarding complaints of manufacturing errors and SRS issues as well.

    Hence 3 year old even 4 or 4.5 grade JDM is 100 times better than brand new PKDM.

    Try first. Even a UPS,
    you will gain knowledge what the car is and what it should be.

    I think it's clear now.
    ?Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.?

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    civic7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Buy what ever u like
    Have i stopped you that aap pe fatwa lag jaye ga ?
    Ur money ur choice new is new or what is what.
    Mr ur getting very touchy have you some connection with toyota indus. Kia aap toyota mein indus hai k aap imc k lye kam karty hain.
    Aap itna offend kiyo ho rahe ho
    Its like imc ko nahi mane aap pe koi personal attack kar dia ho.
    And in the end no one gives a duck what u buy or drive its a ur right and what i is mine.
    Is this a comunist country where we can never speak aginst the big 3 ? Yeh rule aap ne kdihar se sunna

    Take a chill pill commrade and drive a lada 2107 i dont care and what is my prespective you should not care.
    Yes 100% agreed.
    Koi zabardasti nehin kerta or na he koi apni hard earned money zaya kerta hy, aakhir kuch tou hy jis ki waja se thousands cars import ho gei. Log fazool mein paisa barbaad tou nehin ker rahy na.
    Waisy bhee Indus ki advertisement or big 3 ka government per pressure yehi show ker raha hy k ye log quality mein muqabla kerna nehin chahty bus government ko pressurized ker k import policy and auto policy for next 3 year apni merzi ki kerwana chahty hain.
    And Pakistan's favorite sedan, Gli mein kya hy? Or ye kaisy favorite hy, sab janty hain not a big science.

    So buy whatever you like, it's your money, your peace of mind.
    ?Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.?

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    civic7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Topic unsubscribed.
    Sorry for any harsh word, feelings.
    Thank you all.
    ?Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.?

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,591
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    So stupid posts are justified on an open forum? Or someone pointing out the stupidity is unjustified? Joke? What's your point mohtaram?
    major accidental cases. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    I have,3 million on a UPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    In a crash, Aapne tou axio 2007 ka mukaabla 2015 altis se karwa diya... lol :p
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Buy what ever u like
    Have i stopped you that aap pe fatwa lag jaye ga ?
    dont care and what is my prespective you should not care.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic7 View Post
    Topic unsubscribed.
    Sorry for any harsh word, feelings.
    Thank you all.

    Itna Ghussa - cool down guys ROBM mate never before i have seen you so UPSET ! relax mate ! its half tough to talk logic then to maintain logic in any online discussion - Peace
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    Itna Ghussa - cool down guys ROBM mate never before i have seen you so UPSET ! relax mate ! its half tough to talk logic then to maintain logic in any online discussion - Peace
    Haha... no captain, may be it seems so, just that people automatically making presumptions and basing whole discussion on one thing "kaddi chala ke wekho"....

    Ultimate foolishness, no?

    Anyways agreeing to you, and "cooling", With one image from pakwheels itself for our fellows, the fact I have been emphasising since the beginning, these JDM imports no matter how excellent grades they hold are still UNRELIABLE. I hope no axio or vezel of our beloved members develops such an issue with just over 3K kms on the ODOmeter. Name:  1444595251237.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  65.1 KB
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Haha... no captain, may be it seems so, just that people automatically making presumptions and basing whole discussion on one thing "kaddi chala ke wekho"....

    Ultimate foolishness, no?

    Anyways agreeing to you, and "cooling", With one image from pakwheels itself for our fellows, the fact I have been emphasising since the beginning, these JDM imports no matter how excellent grades they hold are still UNRELIABLE. I hope no axio or vezel of our beloved members develops such an issue with just over 3K kms on the ODOmeter. Name:  1444595251237.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  65.1 KB
    as far as i know there was a factory fault in all vazels of specific batch.
    this is one of them
    it just need a software update from honda japan
    and owner is trying to get in touch with honda japan
    iam sure he will get success.
    no major fault
    even new toyota and honda produces that kind of faults.
    i remember my swift produced immoblizer malfunction with just 5k on odo and i have to visit suzuki 3s 5 times to get in solved.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    fairleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pak pattan sharif
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as salam o aliqum.

    in 8 lakh budget which car is good to keep.
    that was the question when I was going to buy a car for myself .
    some friends told me to buy brand new Suzuki mehran some suggested me to buy jdm car.
    so after thinking I decided to buy Toyota passo.
    now its been a year I drove my 2006 model passo about 28000 km and totally satisfied.
    mehran was costing almost the same.

    in the end who blame jdms aren't good tell me what Suzuki offers in mehran is it worth to keep.

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    as far as i know there was a factory fault in all vazels of specific batch.
    this is one of them
    it just need a software update from honda japan
    and owner is trying to get in touch with honda japan
    iam sure he will get success.
    no major fault
    even new toyota and honda produces that kind of faults.
    i remember my swift produced immoblizer malfunction with just 5k on odo and i have to visit suzuki 3s 5 times to get in solved.
    O COOL sb, thanday hon, read the thread properly. The recall was for pre december 2014 vehicles, somewhere in june or july, and that was for DCT, not for hybrid system power train.

    Right now the owner doesn't even have a proper scanner to diagnose the issue in Pakistan let alone finding the solution, this is my point over here. You spend 30 plus lakhs on a so called japanese LUXURY and it leaves you stranded in the middle of the road after a mere 3 thousand kilometers.

    And you mentioning "just a software update from honda japan" lol... bhai kuch andaza bhi hai software japan se pakistan kaise aye ga? 😂 how the F will they determine what's wrong with the machine?

    Even if God forbid my altis/civic's engine, ecu, transmission completely fails, I can have it fixed or replaced under warranty/insurance within a matter of days. I am going to have zero issues as it will be the headache of authorised 3S shop, not mine.

    Please try to grasp the UNRELIABILITY factor here, one can digest this factor in a cheap car somehow (zalaalat phir bhi hai but keeping in view meher khan and cultus and shitty R, that risk is worth going for a jdm dinki) but in a car worth 3 million plus? Such failures are absolutely not worth the risk.

    P.S: I have driven most of your jay dee em souvenirs and I absolutely fail to find any extra luxury in the scraps that is worth the risk going for a car that may fail on the go and leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fairleo View Post
    as salam o aliqum.

    in 8 lakh budget which car is good to keep.
    that was the question when I was going to buy a car for myself .
    some friends told me to buy brand new Suzuki mehran some suggested me to buy jdm car.
    so after thinking I decided to buy Toyota passo.
    now its been a year I drove my 2006 model passo about 28000 km and totally satisfied.
    mehran was costing almost the same.

    in the end who blame jdms aren't good tell me what Suzuki offers in mehran is it worth to keep.
    Under 1 million, JDM is a good option, all due to the shitty cultus and meher khan type of stuff. Above a million, still a clean used city/corolla is a better option than a dinki worth 12 14 lakhs on road.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asifcae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,376
    Follows
    59
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    67 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    4
    Good Answers
    11

    Default

    when i sat inside a brand new Toyota corolla grange 1.8 its interior seemed seemed far worse than my vitz 2006 ....

    there is now comparison btw imported used cars and paki brand new cars... JDMs are much better............... FACT
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    O COOL sb, thanday hon, read the thread properly. The recall was for pre december 2014 vehicles, somewhere in june or july, and that was for DCT, not for hybrid system power train.

    Right now the owner doesn't even have a proper scanner to diagnose the issue in Pakistan let alone finding the solution, this is my point over here. You spend 30 plus lakhs on a so called japanese LUXURY and it leaves you stranded in the middle of the road after a mere 3 thousand kilometers.

    And you mentioning "just a software update from honda japan" lol... bhai kuch andaza bhi hai software japan se pakistan kaise aye ga? 😂 how the F will they determine what's wrong with the machine?

    Even if God forbid my altis/civic's engine, ecu, transmission completely fails, I can have it fixed or replaced under warranty/insurance within a matter of days. I am going to have zero issues as it will be the headache of authorised 3S shop, not mine.

    Please try to grasp the UNRELIABILITY factor here, one can digest this factor in a cheap car somehow (zalaalat phir bhi hai but keeping in view meher khan and cultus and shitty R, that risk is worth going for a jdm dinki) but in a car worth 3 million plus? Such failures are absolutely not worth the risk.

    P.S: I have driven most of your jay dee em souvenirs and I absolutely fail to find any extra luxury in the scraps that is worth the risk going for a car that may fail on the go and leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere.
    well i wont argue that its factory fault.
    but your point is absolutely valid that after even spending a hefty sum 3 million of ammount and you get a lemmon or faulty car is not worthy.
    one should buy cars which have good after sales service in pak
    vazel is totaly new in market.
    i would rather prefere 660cc to 1000cc as jdms as we dont have options in this category.
    but one looking for above 2 million car should think twice before getting a jdm or simply he should buy prius,premio,axio type vehicles which have good after sales service in pak.
    atleast if they create that type of problems it can be resolved within pak by 3s.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    fairleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pak pattan sharif
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Under 1 million, JDM is a good option, all due to the shitty cultus and meher khan type of stuff. Above a million, still a clean used city/corolla is a better option than a dinki worth 12 14 lakhs on road.
    bro I kept 2009 2010 corolla xli bought brand new.
    at that time price of xli was 1.3 million
    what about a car worth of 1.3 million having no power windows no center locking no abs.
    air bags are dream.

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    ufi2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    536
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    partially agreed with the add however pkdm companies should deliver now and provide the customer value of their money. If local manufacturer of neighbouring countries are offering such options thn why not pak companies? I think they are not at fault but it s our govt who can't push them to the limits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •