0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Axio 1.5 auto or 1.6 altis 10th gen auto

In market both cars in good condition will cost almost the same amount. Which one is better in terms of safety fuel consumption and comfort. Which one has good pick. What is diference between axio x and axio g.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maani1234 View Post
    In market both cars in good condition will cost almost the same amount. Which one is better in terms of safety fuel consumption and comfort. Which one has good pick. What is diference between axio x and axio g.
    Axio is safer, more fuel efficient and more comfortable. x is a bit basic and g is has auto windows on all doors, is push start and has a few more toys. even acceleration wise its better. but axio is old while altis is newer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fuel Consumption = Axio Because of CVT
    Safety= Same for both, Axio offers passenger side airbag too.
    Comfort= Altis 1.6 because of soft suspension.

Difference between x and g is mainly of features, G selection comes with smart key(Push start), RPM odometer, climate control and has immobilizer.
    I've owned axio g for over 2 years and currently have GLi 1.6, apart from fuel economy and build quality, i miss nothing about axio. 1.6 feels good, handling is superb and engine noise is alot less as compared to axio.
    Also most of the Axio's you'll find in the market would be 100K+ driven. Rest are tempered.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for ur reply.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Owners of 10th gen altis 1.6 demanding huge prices. Does it worth to buy10th gen altis (2013/14) as compared to 11th gen gli/xli as both will cost almost same.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not sure about the exact generations of either of these cars but I currently own a 2012 Altis SR Cruisetronic and I bought I around 3 months ago and at that time I waas facing the same dilemma as you. Axio or Altis but I settled for Altis because of the following reasons. Axio is bone bare if you are buying the X model and for G models, peopple are asking upwards of 17 lacs for a 2007 model with no import docs and their mileages probably tempered. There was no way I was paying that sort of money for that car and a nice clean, with papers, 2011 or 2012 Axio at the moment costs upward of 19 lacs, thats the new 1.6 Altis range.
    So, I bought my Altis 2012 for around 16.5 and I couldn't have made a better decision. The thing is a bundle of joy with little goodies like Cruise Control and rain sensing wipers plus its hell of a lot more comfortable than an Axio and the leather seats are a treat.
    Axio is good but if its newer and you have the import docs to prove the mileage and even then they are priced too high for what its worth.
    Let the good times roll

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Owners of 10th gen altis 1.6 demanding huge prices. Does it worth to buy10th gen altis (2013/14) as compared to 11th gen gli/xli as both will cost almost same.
    Resale would be the only difference in this case and you would end up getting resale in the case of XLi/GLi but for everything else, Altis all the way
    Let the good times roll

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

axio all the way man in terms of comfort , safety , economy !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Comfort? How axio is more comfortable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Axio has a softer suspension, altis has a bit of a hard suspension so that it doesn't hit the ground.
    As for comparing between old altis and new gli. Like a fellow mentioned, resale and the fact of owning a brand new car is the things moving towards the xli/gli. The rest in every way, the old altis is better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RahatMallick2003 View Post
    Not sure about the exact generations of either of these cars but I currently own a 2012 Altis SR Cruisetronic and I bought I around 3 months ago and at that time I waas facing the same dilemma as you. Axio or Altis but I settled for Altis because of the following reasons. Axio is bone bare if you are buying the X model and for G models, peopple are asking upwards of 17 lacs for a 2007 model with no import docs and their mileages probably tempered. There was no way I was paying that sort of money for that car and a nice clean, with papers, 2011 or 2012 Axio at the moment costs upward of 19 lacs, thats the new 1.6 Altis range.
    So, I bought my Altis 2012 for around 16.5 and I couldn't have made a better decision. The thing is a bundle of joy with little goodies like Cruise Control and rain sensing wipers plus its hell of a lot more comfortable than an Axio and the leather seats are a treat.
    Axio is good but if its newer and you have the import docs to prove the mileage and even then they are priced too high for what its worth.
    Wich version of altis u bought (Auto or manual). Is there any big difference between price of isb reg or lahore reg car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks to everybody for their kind feedback. This is realy a very helpful and informative forum for people to buy, keep and sell the cars.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wich version of altis u bought (Auto or manual). Is there any big difference between price of isb reg or lahore reg car.
    Auto, cars in Lahore are a bit more realistically priced than in Islamabad, here people even go up till 19.5-20 for a 14 model Altis, but I guess token rates for Lahore would be a little more than Islamabad but at the end of the day you can find a decent deal anywhere so be on a look out
    Let the good times roll

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is there any difference between transmission and engine of10th gen auto gli 1.6 and 10th gen altis 1.6 and 11th gen altis 1.6.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is there any difference between transmission and engine of10th gen auto gli 1.6 and 10th gen altis 1.6 and 11th gen altis 1.6.
    I don't think so

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only down side of axio is that you will have hard time determining it's condition. Else axio is far superior to its twin brother.
    Considering the G variant, it has push start, immobiliser, climate control, airbags etc. Axio is more superior in drive due to cvt and better handling and grip due to its suspension. Lastly axio has better built quality due to soft touch plastic all over and better driving position as it has height control in its drivers seat.
    If you can some how find axio in good condition just go for it eyes closed else go for altis

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Comparing Axio G with Altis:

First you need to outline what's more important to you, i.e: build quality, comfort, fuel economy, resale etc. Let's talk about build quality first, in this case, the Axio takes the cake. Next comes comfort, in terms of comfort, the Altis is better than the Axio. The fuel economy of an Axio is much better than that of an Altis because of the CVT transmission. I'm not really sure about which car has better resale, but I think that both cars are about the same in terms of resale. Now comes features, first we are going to talk about safety features, both cars are about the same over here, but the Axio has more airbags (5 or 6 I guess, not too sure), while the Altis has only 1. Now comes other features like push start, the Axio has it, but to compensate that, the Altis has cruise control. The Axio also comes with climate control, while the Altis comes with rain sensing wipers. Both cars have GPS installed. The Axio also has an immobilizer to deter would be thieves while the Altis doesn't. Now comes engine, the Axio has a DBA-NZE141 engine while the Altis has a 2ZR-FE engine (not too sure about it). The Axio has a CVT transmission, while the Altis has an ECT transmission.

In my opinion, the Axio is a better option in terms of features and economy, but the Altis is certainly better in terms of looks and is a newer car. But you must know that both of these cars pretty famous among thieves and hence could attract unwanted attention towards your car. By the way I would advise you to buy a Honda Civic Reborn instead since it has a sort of a balance of features and is not as famous among thieves and you might even get it cheaper than an Altis or Axio.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Refer to this thread for transmission, 11 gen altis has a newer transmission.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List