Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By biloo
  • 3 Post By YAC_Ventura
  • 1 Post By biloo
  • 3 Post By brownrose78

Thread: Whatsap Vs Pakwheels

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,289
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Whatsap Vs Pakwheels

    Lately, i have been seeing lots of people moving their threads to Whatsap resulting in dead forums at Pakwheels. Its good to make friends but imo threads shouldnt be left alone for whatsap. There are a number of silent readers here alongwith new members always pouring in to Pakwheels, how will they benefit from the helpful discussions?
    Whatever problems, discussions we have should be debated over at Pakwheels only i reckon, whatsap groups are for a specific number of people but Pakwheels is for Pakistan and for the world for e.g . even your google search results almost always contain links from Pakwheels & i am sure tons of people have benefitted from this platform who werent/arent even members here. I am here since 2004 & i am thankful to this wonderful community for al the help,guidance,knowledge, information & alot more it has given to me. Pakwheels has been there for us when we needed it the most, we made Pakwheels, we are Pakwheels; Lets keep it this way fellow Pakwheelers!

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    YAC_Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,020
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Lately, i have been seeing lots of people moving their threads to Whatsap resulting in dead forums at Pakwheels. Its good to make friends but imo threads shouldnt be left alone for whatsap. There are a number of silent readers here alongwith new members always pouring in to Pakwheels, how will they benefit from the helpful discussions?
    Whatever problems, discussions we have should be debated over at Pakwheels only i reckon, whatsap groups are for a specific number of people but Pakwheels is for Pakistan and for the world for e.g . even your google search results almost always contain links from Pakwheels & i am sure tons of people have benefitted from this platform who werent/arent even members here. I am here since 2004 & i am thankful to this wonderful community for al the help,guidance,knowledge, information & alot more it has given to me. Pakwheels has been there for us when we needed it the most, we made Pakwheels, we are Pakwheels; Lets keep it this way fellow Pakwheelers!

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    And what about those whom threads are being deleted due to influence of some members on moderators?

    Now I understood why people prefer Whatsapp and Facebook... May Allah (swt) open eyes of PW authorities.
    YASER

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,270
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Totally agree with you brother.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,289
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YAC_Ventura View Post
    And what about those whom threads are being deleted due to influence of some members on moderators?

    Now I understood why people prefer Whatsapp and Facebook... May Allah (swt) open eyes of PW authorities.
    I dont know what happened with your thread, mods know better. I sincerely hope that your issue gets solved mate bt I still dont think that Whatsap should be preffered over PW forums. Your Honda City was on sale here @ Pakwheels and i am sure you have benefitted alot from PW just like any other member. Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    YAC_Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,020
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I dont know what happened with your thread, mods know better. I sincerely hope that your issue gets solved mate bt I still dont think that Whatsap should be preffered over PW forums. Your Honda City was on sale here @ Pakwheels and i am sure you have benefitted alot from PW just like any other member. Cheers

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    I just tried to educate common buyer and provided my sincere services to import vehicle with low mileage and good grade in their budget excluding dealers huge profit. Well, such small act of revenge do not discourage my good cause. City got sold by other mediums, as people referring from PW were mostly dealers who have contacted me with very silly offers.
    YASER

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    good thing about whatsap is instant replies and no mod tension we can abuse any car we like no one gets offended its like talking to ur mates and response time is quick by other members
    but we still post on threads not letting them dead as some members do not use whatsap
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i agree with you brother !
    i have benefited from this forum too much from 2011, before pws i was a totally noob in terms of cars but now ALHAMDOLILLAH I confidently say i know something about cars not only cars but other things too.
    regarding mods, mods system is improved alot in previous few years.
    you can see old threads before 2012 ones and people replies the way the want even abusing and what not but now its improved and it has became quite strict too.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,289
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    good thing about whatsap is instant replies and no mod tension we can abuse any car we like no one gets offended its like talking to ur mates and response time is quick by other members
    but we still post on threads not letting them dead as some members do not use whatsap
    Exactly, thats what i mean. Whatsap is a different platform which is obviously more interactive and faster then PW forums but you can pretty much do everything here as wel(except for the abusing ofcourse) . In my opinion, Whatsap should be used to make /contact friends but not for discussions.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,289
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    i agree with you brother !
    i have benefited from this forum too much from 2011, before pws i was a totally noob in terms of cars but now ALHAMDOLILLAH I confidently say i know something about cars not only cars but other things too.
    regarding mods, mods system is improved alot in previous few years.
    you can see old threads before 2012 ones and people replies the way the want even abusing and what not but now its improved and it has became quite strict too.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Likewise Thanks for agreeing

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,289
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YAC_Ventura View Post
    I just tried to educate common buyer and provided my sincere services to import vehicle with low mileage and good grade in their budget excluding dealers huge profit. Well, such small act of revenge do not discourage my good cause. City got sold by other mediums, as people referring from PW were mostly dealers who have contacted me with very silly offers.
    I hope your problem gets solved mate.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    brownrose78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,594
    Follows
    5
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @biloo
    agreed with u that Whatsapp cannot replace Pakwheels just like e-books & online Libraries cannot decline the importance of printed books & Libraries

    @YAC_Ventura
    agreed with you Sir, There is lot of personal liking disliking on Pakwheels & Moderators are also not neutral,
    They mostly get biased towards some specific members
    Some "special Members" have "strong" influence on mods & their decisions.

    As Pakwheels represent word from "Pakistan" so we all should respect "Democracy" & "Democratic opinion" of all

    HAR FARD HAY MILLAT KE MUQADDAR KA SITARA

    but on pakwheels, even there r some guys by whom many pakwheelers got impressed based on "their experience" instead of Education,so they do blind believe/faith on them and even sometimes you have to laugh inside based on their answers but such replies r greatly welcomed & liked by pakwheelers majority as well as Mods

    EXPERIENCE CAN NEVER EVER BE SUBSTITUTE OF EDUCATION..........
    BTW also saw someone signature that Never argue with Non Educated bcuz hey will drag you to their bottom level based & arguments on their "Experience"


    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •