Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By talhabinomar

Thread: Indus Corolla

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulwahabshah12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Indus Corolla

    Asalam Walikum GUys m new here and i wanted to know what is the difference between indus corolla differnt models like
    XE
    SE Limited
    2.o.d
    LX Limited
    1.6

    so is there any body shape difference and which is best option
    and what year model should it be


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,472
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    There were models like
    XE (Same As XLI now without Power Steering With 1300cc engine)
    XE-G (Power Steering with 1300cc Engine)
    SE Limited (Special Edition model with Power Steering, Windows, Side Mirrors with 1600cc engine)
    1.6 (Were having 1600cc engine)
    2.0D (Were Diesel powered engine 2000cc)
    LX- limited (Were Japan Assembled models) (I Think)
    Yes there are minor body changes or you can say that these are face lifts
    Like
    Colored Side view Mirrors
    Changes in front and back grills
    Change in Head Lights and Back Lights with garnishes
    If you want this car at least go for 2001 model preferably SE Limited because that car can be close to the features present today in the normal cars.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulwahabshah12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wow bro U Solved almost Everything with this Answer Thank you Very Much for your time
    but i still have 1 thing to ask i made my mind to buy 1.6 or se limited but u mentioned at the end model 2001 is it important what if i am getting 1999 or 2000 models?

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Se Limited Is JDM Model..Not Domestic....It Came In 1994-1995 ..Later Import Here.In Diff years..It Is 1.5L 5AFE Engine

    1.6 Gli Special And Limited Edition Came Till 2001 ..Local Assembled By Toyota Indus With 1.6L Engine 4AFE

    Find Something Clean For Yourself As People Usually Ruin These Cars And Sell Then...Tempered Mileage Is Common..So Physical And Engine Inspection Is Must...
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulwahabshah12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    Se Limited Is JDM Model..Not Domestic....It Came In 1994-1995 ..Later Import Here.In Diff years..It Is 1.5L 5AFE Engine

    1.6 Gli Special And Limited Edition Came Till 2001 ..Local Assembled By Toyota Indus With 1.6L Engine 4AFE

    Find Something Clean For Yourself As People Usually Ruin These Cars And Sell Then...Tempered Mileage Is Common..So Physical And Engine Inspection Is Must...
    so brother u are saying that its better to buy 1.6 gli then se limited edition??
    and what are your thoughts on 1.6 gli 1999 or 2000 models

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,707
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go for SE saloon limited or 1.6 gli full option

    Ae110 /G100

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulwahabshah12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    Go for SE saloon limited or 1.6 gli full option

    Ae110 /G100
    Brother what do u mean by full option i am surely going to buy the 1.6 the highest model year in good condition i could get

    Sent from my Tab2A7-10F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mun33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    There were models like
    XE (Same As XLI now without Power Steering With 1300cc engine)
    XE-G (Power Steering with 1300cc Engine)
    SE Limited (Special Edition model with Power Steering, Windows, Side Mirrors with 1600cc engine)
    1.6 (Were having 1600cc engine)
    2.0D (Were Diesel powered engine 2000cc)
    LX- limited (Were Japan Assembled models) (I Think)
    Yes there are minor body changes or you can say that these are face lifts
    Like
    Colored Side view Mirrors
    Changes in front and back grills
    Change in Head Lights and Back Lights with garnishes
    If you want this car at least go for 2001 model preferably SE Limited because that car can be close to the features present today in the normal cars.
    XE did have power steering, same as GL trim. But GL had power windows, power mirrors and slightly different interior with same 1300cc 2e carby.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulwahabshah12 View Post
    so brother u are saying that its better to buy 1.6 gli then se limited edition??
    and what are your thoughts on 1.6 gli 1999 or 2000 models
    Buy Whatever U Find In Clean And Good Maintained Condition....It Can Be 1.6 Gli Or Amnesty Regd SE LIMITED Most Likely 2013 Reg...
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulwahabshah12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey Guys Thanks for your time Everyone

    I wanted to know which car is worth buying
    1.6 Gli or Se Saloon Limited
    a con of 1.6 i heared that its consumption is high

    which one have good resale and have good consumption and have features better then the other

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,472
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Se Saloon will be good. The resale will be dependent upon the condition with a model as old as 1999-2000, variant can help but thanks to scrapyards like Bilal Gunj, you can swap anything into your car.

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,707
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1.6gli consumption is high of course Se saloon limited will be 1.5 still not good on fuel better go for LX 1.3 4efe engine

    Ae110 /G100

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,707
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Or go for Ae 110 its better than indus corolla got more features Xe saloon limited btw mine one is Se saloon limited

    Ae110 /G100

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    adi786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    birmingham
    Age
    27
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I wanted to know what spec did the 2.0 d limited model come with standard

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •