Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default which one to choose? cl7,new civic,premio,allion

i m intrested in new civic but saw too much support for cl7
    but here i wana ask tht the price of these imported cars going down day by day

premio waz 16 lakhs know ne can easily find in 12 lakhs
    cl7 waz 19 lakhs know easily available for 16 lakhs

so temme which one is better new civic oriel manual ya cl7 ya premio ya allion

i wants to keep tht car for 5 years so guide me accordingly n yea temme about sum factors

1.resale
    2.maintanance cost
    3.spare parts cost( i heard cl7,premio hav high rates for spare parts where as new civic hav less price for spare parts)
    4.comfort
    5.looks(personally in looks i prefer new civic)

so temme ur valid reasons which one to buy n plz dnt say search forum n yea one thing more

can i get cl7 around 15 lakhs n if yes then in wht condition
    vikee

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You'd need to spend about 20 for a very good one.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cylest
    ur wrong! sad to say but its true!
    got a black reg 06 dec for 1.45mil in black had stock alloys and a dvd navi no rear camera sold it for the same after 2 months.
    my friend has an un registered RED EURO R MANUAL FOR sale its a 2004 demand 1.8 or was it 1.85 dunno that was the deamnd it had i guess had around 12k mileage and was in great condition SCRATCHLESS so well no u dun gotta spend that much for an accord these days!
    still have ne doubts ill get u one in that price tag maybe less if ur lucky!
    (no hard feelings was jus straitenin a few things out) ne ways will ask him if its not sold yet if so weill post pix
    @poster
    personally id tell u to go the accord coz well it has a much more powerful engine, is more spacious is better lookin and will give u ur moneys worth!
    and well the new civic is basically crap for 1.5 mil well either go for a cl-7 or well like @sotrm said look for 1 slightly used
    http://i.imgur.com/nMDe1.jpg

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Konnichiwa

I know the market and have known it for much longer than you. If you're talking about a 5 grade car, please send me atleast 6-8 Accords for 1.45 million with full options.

A DECENT 4.5 - 5 grade CL7 will cost you easily about 18. And a Euro R with full options and 4.5 grade will cost you about 20. Any sports car below 4.5 would be damaged from someplace or the other.

I have access to all the popular auction sites I am well aware of the market prices and all duties. And prices for good peices are NOT as low as you've quoted unless the cars are repaints or repairs.

And in my opinion a Civic for 1.5Mil is an excellent purchase, hassle free driving, no problem for parts, no ridiculous depreciation on parts and will be trouble free for 5 good years. In terms of features a CL7 ain't offering anything fantastic that the Civic already isn't. Infact a CL7 is quite sluggish to drive, I'd take an M/T Civic 07 anyday over it.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cylest
    im sure u know of the market much better and longer than me just said what i knew of, ne ways the grades if u say look at are being tampered with, the seatbelt tags are beign tamapered with, hell the cars are being tampered with no doubt about that! , abt the accord told u the one i had alloys but no tv/navi,m im sure one can easily find 1 in that price tag with those optionsthese days easily, hell even the car deals DAAKU'S (sorry but u guys ar ) wouldnt dare ask 18 for their cl7's, ne ways u want 8 wid full options ill get u 1 for that price tage 1.5 or 1.525mil, gimme some time im sure my car dealer would get 1 will show it 2 u then, ne ways it aint impossible plus buying a car based on grades these days is the same as buying them on the dealer propsed ODO readings.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cylest
    yeah before i forget u said summtin about civic and no ridiculous depreceation that part was quite a bit funny!

The moment u buy the new civic u loose all the OWN money and well as ofr the depreceation look for 1 thats slightly used and or put 1 up for sale, im sure ull be looking at alteast 50k if not a 100k on losses,
    the parts i agree on is hassle free drivin, no parts problem.
    ne ways sell a 5 year old vti these days see what kinda peanuts u get for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List