ok i have a lancer 2006 model. its on petrol and never had cng in it.
a few weeks ago i had sent my car for power steering bushings replacment. when i got the car back, the rpm fell down very low (500rpm) and the car would shutter or choke.
so a local mechanic raised the rpm and the problem was solved.
now since 4 days, the problem has occured again. but this time, its different. when i switch on the engine, the rpm stays fine (900rpm) , after riding it for a few mins, the rpm falls down to 400-500 ..... and then somtimes it comes back to normal and then after somtimes it falls back to 400.
also the car engine has become louder then b4. its like somone has installed air intake in the car and the engine really roars hard while pushing the pedal. could it be ....
1) the mechanic forgot to put in some air pipe or somthing while opening the steering rack?
2) are my spark plug wires screwed?
3) is there any leakage in the exaust system or from the header?
4) is it symptoms for timing belt change?
5) is there a problem with the acc. cable? since its really very loose
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad