Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother! any 1.6 can easily smoke a vti. Suppose 1.6Gli, se saloon and baleno 1.6l. all r faster than vti. And i hope this lancer will also be. But these r just honda fans which raise slogans that vti is the fastest. Otherwise a good gear shift on 1.3l can match a vti. its vtec is actual cause of this lack in pick. Bcz when the pistons r pushed to engage the cam that opens the remaining closed valves, there is a delay. And during this delay vti is smoked away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont agree with tech_wizi @ all, 1.6GLi can smoke VTi but not easily, Baleno 1.6 can also take the lead in the pick only but once in motion the Baleno will b no where to be found. Re : SE Saloon Manual :- NO CHANCE bcuz of the huge body of SE Saloon

Regarding the new cars (Lancer, Optra & Sunny) the results are yet to be found but if some1 hav any experience then plz share
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok we dont say that any 1.6L smokes easily. but its 4 sure it is beaten in pick by all.
    vtec which unfortunately ppl believe is the reason for vti's pick is the cause of its lack to accelerate as other 1.6 can do. Vtec is meant to save fuel. Se saloon has a big body but not that big to remain behind a vti. and as u know all bodies r of a very poor gage tin here so doesnt make a difference. and dont argue on vtec issue. Bcz if u go through the technical data then u will know it that it takes something like of quarter to half of a second when the piston engages the other cam. so it is quite some time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tech_wizi u think u r always rite? well no u r not. baleno is a suzuki, corrolla is a toyota.where as civic is a honda. now just compare a toyota suzuki and a honda. toyota middle classed suzuki lower classed and honda higher class. speed, looks everything is better of civic, aur haan i have seen much more action on the roads between corrollas civics and balenos and civic turned out to kick all of there asses and where lancer comes there is no match with vti of lancer bcuz dewan bulshits that lancer is japanese, there son is my friend and he told me himself hat we assemble this in sri lanka and thailand and basically baleno corolla lancer are compared to cars like spectra, there to low to be compard with civic, nad by the way tech_wizi since u r such a huge fan of toyota y dont u go stick toyota up your ***! tumharee ochat ki level ki gari hai toyota
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I belive that 1.6GLI corolla (96 to 2001) & lancer 1.6 can easily grasp and leave behind any car in its class, whether it is VTI or Baleno. We are using lancer 1.3 since 1993 and corolla GLI 1.6 since 1996 to so far, we are really enjoying these cars, and I personally have no need to drive any new model instead of these. Thanks, Umar Baig

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahad_civic sahab. i have come up with some technical facts and u r yet coming up with **** in ur mouth. ap nay to apnay abu ki jagha civic ka naam likh lia hai "Ahad Civic" .. no probs. i think u r just a normal fan of civic who is not aware of technicalities so i always ignore ur posts. u r a kid son. so enjoy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam,
    Nice to see that there are still people in Pakistan who are not affected with civic phobia.
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam,
    Nice to see that there are still people in Pakistan who are not affected with civic phobia.
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahad civic u r a much biigger fan of civic than tech_wizi is of toyota.jus b coz u like civic doesnt mean it is the fact. face the truth.i totally agree wid tech_wizi go observe the technical facts first.aap ne to bus action dekha hai corolla aur civic ka .kabhi chalaeee bhi hai???? man u reallly are a kid
    n who says toyota is middle classed .currently it is the most succesful n profitable manufacturer in the world. face the reality . n since u love civics so much y dun u take its littlle exhaust on yr ***
    RX-7? An RX-7? Really? I hope you know it's just a sports car with a washing machine under the hood.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok guys then lets observe technical facts, can any once tell how many hoses are on the vtec engine in civic, and on the dohc zgen engine on se saloon, and plz anyone specigy is mitsu engine sohc dohc and how many horses are on it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

codernaut! u r right that vti has more hp than se saloon. but problem remains the same. And it is vtec. u ppl think it has to do something with pick. no man. its for fuel economy. Thats right vti goes fast once the other cam is active but it has to lose some time to be active and there it is brought down by other 1.6L which run throughout on all valves open when once fully throttled.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well frndz if ur talking abt the technical stuff may b u guyz r ryte but tell me if itz a fact tht saloon can catch vti thn y itz not happening practically ;-)if any of u guyz use to come to track on khi sat nyte thn u will get the real fact tht how civic beats corolla like a piece of cake y is dat thn ??? and if a driver is not so gud but this is a matter of few driverz,not with all thn y all the civicz beat corolla like tht ???
    The Diffrence b/w the ordinary & extraordinary is just tht little EXTRA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

evo8! technical facts r the 1st thing. if u have never seen a se beating a vti. its not our fault. and may be the track u r atking of, offcourse there will be modified vtis. so all thing depends on modifications not on vti or se there. we r discussing the stock stuff now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dekho yaar galian aur family pay nah lao baath, garion tuk peh hi rakho. tik hain mainey bayshak gali di hai but im sry for that tech_ wizi i got out of control at that time, we r all paki bros n we shud remain at that. ok fine maybe in stock corrolla mite be able to get the lead but aftermarket mein koi mukabala civic nahi karsakhtha other than rx7 evo etc. look these cars civic baleno corrolla lancer mite be in the same class in stocks but in import tuners i hav to say yaar civic is way ahead of these other 3 cars bcuz civic is made for the streets n its a performance car where as baleno corolla lancer arent, shayad goron nay baleno ka naam bhi na suna ho. so i do look at technical facts it doesnt mean if i am a civic fan im always going to say civic will win even if it is up wit ferrari. i judje a car with the car it shud be judjed with. so yaar all of the guys im sry for swearing and especially tech wizi im sry to swear at u, i dnt want to bcum another frazfa.
    peace bros
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i appreciate ur reply ahad brother. i am also sorry 4 my rudeness. i know civic is a performance car. has even more horses than other 1.6L. but i am just taking stock cars here..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello all!!
    dont fight friends!!!!
    i totally agree with teh_wiz bcz the reason is simple...vtec is a technology which means less consumption of fuel due to its valve designing...on high bot are opens and on slow on is open and one is closed so this system works in vtec... as u say that corolla 1.6 or lancer or any 1.6 cannot beat civic so i think this is not possible bcz displacement is 1.6 so all depends on engine designing so due to vtec civiv can be smoked or i can say beated by any 1.6 like corolla lancer nissan etc etc
    Thaxxxx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HEY U TECH_WIZI UR LAST DAYS R NEAR,

@SALI2002: VTEC WAS MADE FOR PERFORMANCE NOT TECH!, ECONOMY AT LOW RPM, AND MAX POWER AT HIGH REVS

@TECH_WIZI, LANCER IS EVEN WORSE THAN SE, GLI, GTI, IN DRAG. VTI KI TOU BAT HE NA KARO!

KASME TECH_WIZI, I DONT WANA BECOME FRAZFA AND REPEAT THE HISTORY! SO PLZ DO THINK BEFORE TYPING! U JERK

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONE HAVE TURNED THEIR BACKS ON VTIIII!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

TRY TO BELIVE ON PRATICAL EXPERIENCES RATHER THAN GOING FOR TECHNICAL STUFF AS NONE OF U HAVE DESIGNED OR ENGINEERED ENGINES.

IF HONAD VTI HAS A MATCH THEN ITS ONLY SE SALOON, NONE OF THE OTHER BRAND HERE IN PAKISTAN CAN COMPETE WIL VTI.

I THINK ONLY SE SALOON AUTOMATIC CAN TAKE LEAD FROM PROSMATIC FROM 0-100KM/HR DRAG RACE AND AFTER THAT PROSMATIC WILL BE AHEAD & AS FAR AS MANUALS ARE CONCERNED THEN VTI WILL BE AHEAD OF SE SALOON FROM THE START.

P.S NO WAY OLD MODEL GLi 1.6 CAN TAKE LEAD ON SE SALOON.

NOW READ TIS AND USE UR BRAINS:-

96 (130) / 6,600
    146 (14.9) / 5,000

At low rpm,
    One intake valves stays closed for higher economy.

At high rpm,
    Both intake valves are activated for higher power.

Oil pressure pushes hydraulic piston.

WHAT U PPL THINK LOW RPMs? AND HIGH RPMs?

as VTI 1 GEAR PERFECT SHIFT IS NEARLY 50KM/HR AND I THINK IN 2ND GEAR ALL ITS VAVLES WILL BE WORKING FROM RIGHT YOU SHIFT TO THE 2ND BECOZ JUST TAKE HONDA VTI 2ND GEAR TO 50KM/HR AND SEE THE RPM. AND AFTERWARDS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ!!!! ON THE HORSE POWERS OF OTHER VEHICLES.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oye tech_wiz tu kahan say a gaya phir. ppl he is fake. he does not know anything so ignore him. he is a kid. lolzz.. Getmoa brother u r right on certain points. but the problem is again the shift from low rpm to higher rpm. Here we have a delay. that is the problem. u r right with fact when it is once out of vtec .. it charges every other 1.6L.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List