13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mitsubishi eK Wagon Fan Club

Hello all! This fan club is dedicated to the small Japanese car, Mitsubishi eK Wagon!
    Here you can share pictures of your ride, discuss problems, share information about the availability of its parts and anything else you can think of related to the car!

Cheers!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have ek wagon 2012 model using since 2 years. I want to share my experience
    Fuel avg
    13/litter with ac in karachi
    15.5/litter with out ac in karachi city
    On highway from karachi to lahore 17/litter on ac

I travelled from karachi to lahore and was unable to get maximum speed more then 90km/hr

Can any body tell me how much speed you achieved during driving?

Well, I was feeling that car engine was feeling two much pressure, but low speed and very low pic

So I went to faw motors Queens road for tuning of my car as it was my first tuning since i have purchased car, but i regularly change my engine oil

In faw show room they check my car and told me that "silencer main mitti phasi hay isy nikalna hay" and your car is need to be tuned.

They replaced air filter, plugs and did tapped settings. They also removed that " miti" by using screw drive like drill machine before the silencer joint below the engine near ac pipline and gas filling junction and you know what was that? It was catalytic convertor

They stole it's core material like ceramic but according to my research it contains platinum and rohidum matel that is very expensive and they will sell it

Result,
    Car is running fine and smooth, pic is very good and i travelled to islamabad on motorway and it gives me 16/litter with ac and i got maximum speed 110 with ac

I travelled to murree also and i got max 20 to 30km/hr on sharp ramps when gear is on 2 and 3 but still managed to reach murree and ayubia with 2 persons, while on normal ramp 40km to 50km . Can any body tell me is it fine?

After 1 day of tuning i asked from faw motors ustad that why he removed my catalytic convertor he told me that it was choked and you have to get new or used one from bilal gung lahore and shair shah karachi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is there any bhaa bhaa noise after its removal?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chumair17 View Post
    Hi, i am using mitsbishi ek wagon 2006 model
    some times when my car ac turn on and i press the breaks, my car take it hard and some voice come from my car, regularly some time my breaks take hard to press during my ac turn on can you please guide me and help me
    Replace the auto tenssioner belt...

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
    Some People Say "Can't Do" Some People Say "Can Do" I Only Say "Consider It Done"...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spinmaster147 View Post
    what is keyless entry ?
    You don't need to put your key into your car door to unlock or lock it. Your key has two buttons, unlock and lock. Upon pressing either of these, car will perform its respective function. This is called key less entry...

Some People Say "Can't Do" Some People Say "Can Do" I Only Say "Consider It Done"...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engragha.zeeshan View Post
    Fuel avg

I travelled from karachi to lahore and was unable to get maximum speed more then 90km/hr

Well, I was feeling that car engine was feeling two much pressure, but low speed and very low pic

So I went to faw motors Queens road for tuning of my car as it was my first tuning since i have purchased car, but i regularly change my engine oil

In faw show room they check my car and told me that "silencer main mitti phasi hay isy nikalna hay" and your car is need to be tuned.

They replaced air filter, plugs and did tapped settings. They also removed that " miti" by using screw drive like drill machine before the silencer joint below the engine near ac pipline and gas filling junction and you know what was that? It was catalytic convertor

They stole it's core material like ceramic but according to my research it contains platinum and rohidum matel that is very expensive and they will sell it

Result,
    Car is running fine and smooth, pic is very good and i travelled to islamabad on motorway and it gives me 16/litter with ac and i got maximum speed 110 with ac

I travelled to murree also and i got max 20 to 30km/hr on sharp ramps when gear is on 2 and 3 but still managed to reach murree and ayubia with 2 persons, while on normal ramp 40km to 50km . Can any body tell me is it fine?

After 1 day of tuning i asked from faw motors ustad that why he removed my catalytic convertor he told me that it was choked and you have to get new or used one from bilal gung lahore and shair shah karachi
    Is there check light on, on the dashboard? FAW motors were officially Mitsubishi mechanics but not any more. They are thugs. I have very bad experience with them. There is a person name Zahid other one is Rashid, both are thugs. Go to Waris road and get your car checked from there. At waris road mist of the mechanics work on JDMs. They will guide you properly insha Allah..

mfr
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fuel avg

Result,

I have also been planning the same trip , khi to murree, on my ekwagon 2011.

But there will be 4 adults and 1 kid along with luggage in trunk. So car will be on full capacity.

So what do you suggest, would it be wise to travel on ekwagon on full capacity.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, zahid and rashid both thugs..... Engine light is on and they connect to obdii and remove dtc code, but it will on again and again until i place new catalytic convertor
    They have wasted mine.
    Can you tell me any specific location where to go at waris road.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm, if your car is well tuned and bracks are good then no problem from khi to murree, i went today Patriata with 3 adults and 1 kid and it was a fine trip.
    For 5 persons in car from khi to murree, all persons will be tired soon it's an issue otherwise every thing is fine.
    For trip to ayubia and nathia gali i feel two much load on car with 2 adults and 1 kid even mehran and 125 motor cycle was going fast then me. Max speed i acheived on this track only 20km 30 km

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have purchased 2013 registered EK wagon. I have some questions, first of aal its AC belt makes some noise some times and 2nd thing is its front bumper is genuine but its is not adjusted properly and i want to know about its oil changing procedure . it has very smooth drive and good fuel consumption and which is best place in faisalabad to adjust and tune EK wagon car ? plz help its my first car

mfr
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm, if your car is well tuned and bracks are good then no problem from khi to murree, i went today Patriata with 3 adults and 1 kid and it was a fine trip.
    For 5 persons in car from khi to murree, all persons will be tired soon it's an issue otherwise every thing is fine.
    For trip to ayubia and nathia gali i feel two much load on car with 2 adults and 1 kid even mehran and 125 motor cycle was going fast then me. Max speed i acheived on this track only 20km 30 km
    Thanks for reply zeeshan .
    I plan to drive from 8 to 1pm then take rest for an hour for lunch/namaz
    Then 2 to 530 drive then 630 to 9pm then spend night some where
    Then same timing again till islo
    Drop luggage in islo then move to murree

Sent from my SCH-I605 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, zahid and rashid both thugs..... Engine light is on and they connect to obdii and remove dtc code, but it will on again and again until i place new catalytic convertor
    They have wasted mine.
    Can you tell me any specific location where to go at waris road.
    How much did it cost you? The catalytic convertor? Did you feel any improvement after installing new cat?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have purchased 2013 registered EK wagon. I have some questions, first of aal its AC belt makes some noise some times and 2nd thing is its front bumper is genuine but its is not adjusted properly and i want to know about its oil changing procedure . it has very smooth drive and good fuel consumption and which is best place in faisalabad to adjust and tune EK wagon car ? plz help its my first car
    Dear Brother sorry for being late. Busy in business as usual. Now coming to your questions.

Get your AC belt checked and if possible buy a 1 or 2 size smaller than its actual. I am sure Auto tenssioner is fine so you don't need to replace the auto tenssioner. I think the actual belt number is 1540, buy 1530 or 1520. I guess 1530 will just do fine. Your AC noise will be vanished but you have to put new belt in next season too because the quality of the belts are so low that these get loose every now and then.

Go to a good bumber wala and ask him to fix, this is not a big issue. If the bumber wala is good in his work, he will able to do some jugaaar that your bumber will be all ok.

I have driven my car to almost 100K & I use 10W40 engine oil from Total. You can get any good oil. It all depends upon how much your car has driven. Don't go on the odo reading, believe me, every imported car is driven quite a few miles before landing to Pakistan. I used to use Zic A+ before quiting because zic isn't genuine anymore. I used quite a few brands but I found almost all with same quality with minor improvement. The improvement is so minor that you can bear that. Some guys also use Liqui Moli but it is too expensive. Go to a specific brand and stick to it until you really feel that you need to change your oil viscosity and brand.

Sorry brother, I live in Lahore so can't tell you about Faisalabad.

JazakAllah ... Wassalam, Junaid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Junaid bhai. Each and every thing is fine now but there is only one issue left . While Driving i feel like my car's weight is more on left side . i mean it feels like bented on left side , i tried wheel alignment but the mechanic said that roads are constructed on one side thats why you feel your car like this .. i need to know that is there any alignment or shocks issue or tires issue ,, ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Junaid bhai. Each and every thing is fine now but there is only one issue left . While Driving i feel like my car's weight is more on left side . i mean it feels like bented on left side , i tried wheel alignment but the mechanic said that roads are constructed on one side thats why you feel your car like this .. i need to know that is there any alignment or shocks issue or tires issue ,, ??
    Get your tyres replaced with each other. I mean put right to left and left to right. Also do wheel balancing. Please check with Tyre wala if the rims are all ok. When Tyre wala will open the tyres, you can feel the condition of rims and tyres yourself. How old the tyres are? Also if possible get your suspension check. I think there is a shock issue, might be spring issue as well but only the person who is checking can tell you. Get the suspension wala or mechanic inside your car and ask him to drive on smooth road for 5 to 7 KM with varying the speed. If you feel or he feels any weight problem, raise the alarm immediately. These mechanics are not literate so they won't guide you. Be a mechanic yourself or at least think as a mechanic. You have a car so you should be half mechanic by now ... lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anyone tell me what is the Guard Oil Filter and Air Filter Number for EK Wagon 2012 and where to buy it from in Rawalpindi
    Omer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omeryasin View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is the Guard Oil Filter and Air Filter Number for EK Wagon 2012 and where to buy it from in Rawalpindi
    Guard oil filter which is also for santro/mini pajero fits in ek wagon. not sure about air filter. Good luck

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mitsubishi Ek Wagon is better then daihatsu mira es

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mitsubishi eK Wagon Fan Club - 024df98a89fc68b5f56cd0fd57695ec5

Salam All brothers
    This is the error continously showing on Ek 2014 -16import G model
    Sometimes it 7 sometimes 3 or 4 but mostly this
    Now the problems m facing
    1. Auto Start nd Go not working (Eco Idling Stop) "A" sign blinks in yellow all thr time
    (i) The "A" sign stops blinking when mechanics reset it with computer but after 1 or 2 starts it starts blinking again
    2. Car taking load on Ac soo much nd mostly Ac trips when The car is stop nd its hot outside
    3. "Trrrrrrr Trrrrrrrr" sound comes when ever I accelerate nd car is in slow speed not in fast acceleration

Boht mechanics ko dikhaa chukaa computer b 10 baar lgaa chukaa feul pump b change kraa liaa plugs b r battery sensor b O2 sensor b plugs b

Plz help me guys Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dont know about A error but that trr trr sound is probablydue to loose belt aur auto tension adjuster wearing out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ٹرررر ٹرررر کی آواز اور اے سی کا نہ چلنا کار کے اے سی کے ساتھ لگے ہوئے ایڈجسٹر کی خرابی کے باعث بھی ہو سکتا ہے. ایڈجسٹر ایک چرخی، پلی نما آلہ ہے جس پر کار کی فین بیلٹ چڑھتی ہے. عموماً اس میں پلے آ جاتا ہے جس کی وجہ سے اے سی پرابلم کر جاتا ہے.

فین بیلٹ کو انجن چلاتا ہے، انجن کو چلنے کے دوران ایگزاسٹ کا راستہ چاہیے جو کہ سائلنسر میں سے گزرتا ہے. بیچ میں لگا ہوتا ہے کیٹیلیٹک کنورٹر، جس نے پاکستان میں چوک ہونا ہی ہونا ہے. اس کو صاف کروائیں، نکالنا نہیں ہے.

آپ کس شہر میں رہتے ہیں؟

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

User Tag List