Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 854
Like Tree782Likes

Thread: It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,506
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :)

    Salam fellow PW's, Bought Mitsubishi Mirage on Japan auction few days back. Landing in Lahore in September InshAllah . Upgraded from Wagon R Stingray 2011. Obviously, had to do a lot a of survey and research before finally being convinced that it was the best option to go for in under 1.2 million PKR range category . Pics are from the auction house. Any questions regarding the car, feel free to ask. Main specs are :



    • 1.0L MIVEC with CVT transmission


    • Push start (G)
    • Climate control
    • Activated stability control (ASC)
    • UV cut privacy glass
    • Adjustable Head Lamps
    • 4 airbags
    • Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
    • Adjustable rear seats
    • Immobilizer (G)
    • Keyless entry
    • Auto stop & go (ASG) (M & G)
    • Hill start assist
    • Eco assist and Eco lamp
    • Emergency stop signal function
    • Emergency tire puncture repair



    It is 2013 Manufactured Base S trim, 4.5A grade with 7k on odo.

    Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600214Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600215Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600216Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600217Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600218Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1600219

    Available in 3 trims - S, M & G. (1.0L variants) with Mitsubishi motors giving great warranty abroad. (60000 miles basic, 100000 miles power train, 100000 miles anti corrosion warranty)

    Price estimates of grade 4 or above for Mirage as of August 2015:
    2012 model can be imported for less than 1.1 million
    2013 model can be imported for less than 1.2 million



    Introduction - Page 1
    Price estimates - Page 1
    Trims available & Warranty - Page 1
    Pictures - Exterior/Interior - Page 1
    Colors available - page 1
    Aerodynamics of Mirage - Page 1
    Auto stop and go (Idle stop) - Page 1
    Personal Review - Page 10
    First Pictures - Page 10/11
    M2 Experience - Page 12
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  2. #681
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman.saeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awaistariq156 View Post
    Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1683246
    What is the price of fog lights?

  3. #682
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumarabid05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awaistariq156 View Post
    Its Mirage time AlhamdoLillah  -1683246
    Mubarak ho janab...

    Zara detail to batain kitny ki lagy hain or is ka swich kaisa ha pic to dikhain or yah Halogen hain ya HID???

  4. #683
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaistariq156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    Mubarak ho janab...

    Zara detail to batain kitny ki lagy hain or is ka swich kaisa ha pic to dikhain or yah Halogen hain ya HID???
    its simple halogen light and it cost 4500 with fitting & switch is ka apna hai with lights switch knob i'll post the pic soon !

  5. #684
    Newbie Follow
    mianmian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello Friends i bought Mirage back in November after seeing great review by Dr Zac specially. The car i bought is with original auction sheet checked with different sources mileage is around 20000 Grade is 4.
    My first problem is mileage from day first i am getting max 13-15 per Liter with Ac in city with soft eco driving i am using total 5W-30 oil.

    Other problem i am facing these days the car Ac some times it feels like a water cooler specially when car is idle i don`t use idle-stop & while driving Ac is Ok not chill.

    I checked AC with at least 3-4 mechanics but all vain no problem found.

    Your help is highly appreciated . Thanks

  6. #685
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mianmian1 View Post
    Hello Friends i bought Mirage back in November after seeing great review by Dr Zac specially. The car i bought is with original auction sheet checked with different sources mileage is around 20000 Grade is 4.
    My first problem is mileage from day first i am getting max 13-15 per Liter with Ac in city with soft eco driving i am using total 5W-30 oil.

    Other problem i am facing these days the car Ac some times it feels like a water cooler specially when car is idle i don`t use idle-stop & while driving Ac is Ok not chill.

    I checked AC with at least 3-4 mechanics but all vain no problem found.

    Your help is highly appreciated . Thanks
    Thats the normal mileage, im also getting the same these days with ac in pindi saddar area but as soon as i go to isb its gets to abt 17km/l and on motorway at 120 it gives about 19 with ac.

    About the ac, well i also thought that something is wrong because it doesnt cool at idle so got it checked but nothing wrong so i guess its ac is not all that good.
    Lets see what others have to say about this.

  7. #686
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,506
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    Thats the normal mileage, im also getting the same these days with ac in pindi saddar area but as soon as i go to isb its gets to abt 17km/l and on motorway at 120 it gives about 19 with ac.

    About the ac, well i also thought that something is wrong because it doesnt cool at idle so got it checked but nothing wrong so i guess its ac is not all that good.
    Lets see what others have to say about this.
    Mileage of 15kmpl with ac in city is acceptable. But trust me it's also about driving style and the route. So it's all good. Coming to the point about ac , of course all smaller engine vehicles have limitations when it comes to cooling department. Don't forget we're talking about harsh climate where 40 degrees in summer is minimum outside. Yes during idling it does turn the compressor off frequently but I personally have found nothing out of the ordinary and even in lahore heat I'm facing no problem AlhamdoLillah.
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  8. #687
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Mileage of 15kmpl with ac in city is acceptable. But trust me it's also about driving style and the route. So it's all good. Coming to the point about ac , of course all smaller engine vehicles have limitations when it comes to cooling department. Don't forget we're talking about harsh climate where 40 degrees in summer is minimum outside. Yes during idling it does turn the compressor off frequently but I personally have found nothing out of the ordinary and even in lahore heat I'm facing no problem AlhamdoLillah.
    Dr sb koi narazgi hai kya??
    U never pick my call :-(

  9. #688
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,506
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    Dr sb koi narazgi hai kya??
    U never pick my call :-(
    My apologies brother. Not at all. At your service just have been a bit busy lately
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  10. #689
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman.saeed11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    Thats the normal mileage, im also getting the same these days with ac in pindi saddar area but as soon as i go to isb its gets to abt 17km/l and on motorway at 120 it gives about 19 with ac.

    About the ac, well i also thought that something is wrong because it doesnt cool at idle so got it checked but nothing wrong so i guess its ac is not all that good.
    Lets see what others have to say about this.
    Yes some times when car is idle it does not cool but once i drive it will starts cooling.i guess on traffic jams it wil give problem.By turning of ASC it should work fine which i hope but fortunately i havent received traffic jams as yet

  11. #690
    PakWheeler Follow
    ranasb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats for the new ride folks..
    what do you think about its spare parts availability, quality and price in Lahore? After all it's "Mitsubishi"..
    I think it hasn't anything extraordinary from Prius/Vitz for which someone needs a special mechanic so its okay at this front.. isn't it?

  12. #691
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaistariq156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mera ac tu bht bhtreen chal raha hai M.A
    And Avg now a days is 16 with ac
    I went chakri yesterday through M2
    with ac the avg was 19.7 km/l
    Maintained 100-110 km /h with 4 people!

  13. #692
    PakWheeler Follow
    awaistariq156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranasb View Post
    congrats for the new ride folks..
    what do you think about its spare parts availability, quality and price in Lahore? After all it's "Mitsubishi"..
    I think it hasn't anything extraordinary from Prius/Vitz for which someone needs a special mechanic so its okay at this front.. isn't it?
    Brother believe me spare parts ka Issue phele sei bht kam hougya hai
    And parts are available in lahore/Rawalpindi not readily available but you can find it .

  14. #693
    PakWheeler Follow
    khawaja_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Finally got the armrest & installed it Alhamdulillah.

    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6b5007f6cf2557c2fafe3e7b477d6e8It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e3922bf66fc84b8cd7d1a4d2d804b29cIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71ef376b63f82d80d244c586e75e9cd6It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - ff18ea9bc48d4b552e2b9573cebf8e75It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 454311b83e6a80d01059caa968796297It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6fd4a53a87b9fa9a3486eb7d5860b3fIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fad661dced794f4155e696d5bd7d9481It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 1ed8d13d5ef8135c6c5d9e8ef380d431It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f5c29facf957c0af6d2f29e2f0be73e4
    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 65750c27383cb38248589c1633c8caf1It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f2d9a1c54bd484e092096fc7b10c6a49It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 69677a91fbbb899a1a33636dc5c79eafIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71493b9924656e7aa87c0cfe352d6b73It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fc76aaeabb93d0866a65a0be396fda38It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71b58439a099f8d654796bd4d410aa47It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 7cd1534181bec25f44f9a81d410eb293It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - b75282bd4395d08d79167b85fd368fcc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #694
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,506
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khawaja_k View Post
    Finally got the armrest & installed it Alhamdulillah.

    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6b5007f6cf2557c2fafe3e7b477d6e8It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e3922bf66fc84b8cd7d1a4d2d804b29cIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71ef376b63f82d80d244c586e75e9cd6It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - ff18ea9bc48d4b552e2b9573cebf8e75It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 454311b83e6a80d01059caa968796297It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6fd4a53a87b9fa9a3486eb7d5860b3fIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fad661dced794f4155e696d5bd7d9481It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 1ed8d13d5ef8135c6c5d9e8ef380d431It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f5c29facf957c0af6d2f29e2f0be73e4
    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 65750c27383cb38248589c1633c8caf1It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f2d9a1c54bd484e092096fc7b10c6a49It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 69677a91fbbb899a1a33636dc5c79eafIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71493b9924656e7aa87c0cfe352d6b73It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fc76aaeabb93d0866a65a0be396fda38It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71b58439a099f8d654796bd4d410aa47It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 7cd1534181bec25f44f9a81d410eb293It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - b75282bd4395d08d79167b85fd368fcc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great work there MashAllah. Kindly inbox contact and costing. Thanks
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  16. #695
    PakWheeler Follow
    mumarabid05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khawaja_k View Post
    Finally got the armrest & installed it Alhamdulillah.

    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6b5007f6cf2557c2fafe3e7b477d6e8It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e3922bf66fc84b8cd7d1a4d2d804b29cIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71ef376b63f82d80d244c586e75e9cd6It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - ff18ea9bc48d4b552e2b9573cebf8e75It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 454311b83e6a80d01059caa968796297It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6fd4a53a87b9fa9a3486eb7d5860b3fIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fad661dced794f4155e696d5bd7d9481It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 1ed8d13d5ef8135c6c5d9e8ef380d431It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f5c29facf957c0af6d2f29e2f0be73e4
    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 65750c27383cb38248589c1633c8caf1It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f2d9a1c54bd484e092096fc7b10c6a49It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 69677a91fbbb899a1a33636dc5c79eafIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71493b9924656e7aa87c0cfe352d6b73It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fc76aaeabb93d0866a65a0be396fda38It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71b58439a099f8d654796bd4d410aa47It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 7cd1534181bec25f44f9a81d410eb293It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - b75282bd4395d08d79167b85fd368fcc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations!!!

    Please update the price of that item...

  17. #696
    PakWheeler Follow
    khawaja_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Great work there MashAllah. Kindly inbox contact and costing. Thanks
    Jazak Allah. Details inboxed.

  18. #697
    PakWheeler Follow
    khawaja_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    Congratulations!!!

    Please update the price of that item...
    Thanks! It cost me $55.

  19. #698
    PakWheeler Follow
    fahdahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khawaja_k View Post
    Finally got the armrest & installed it Alhamdulillah.

    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6b5007f6cf2557c2fafe3e7b477d6e8It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e3922bf66fc84b8cd7d1a4d2d804b29cIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71ef376b63f82d80d244c586e75e9cd6It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - ff18ea9bc48d4b552e2b9573cebf8e75It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 454311b83e6a80d01059caa968796297It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - e6fd4a53a87b9fa9a3486eb7d5860b3fIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fad661dced794f4155e696d5bd7d9481It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 1ed8d13d5ef8135c6c5d9e8ef380d431It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f5c29facf957c0af6d2f29e2f0be73e4
    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 65750c27383cb38248589c1633c8caf1It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - f2d9a1c54bd484e092096fc7b10c6a49It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 69677a91fbbb899a1a33636dc5c79eafIt's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71493b9924656e7aa87c0cfe352d6b73It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fc76aaeabb93d0866a65a0be396fda38It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 71b58439a099f8d654796bd4d410aa47It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 7cd1534181bec25f44f9a81d410eb293It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - b75282bd4395d08d79167b85fd368fcc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where to buy it from?

  20. #699
    PakWheeler Follow
    khawaja_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fahdahmad View Post
    Where to buy it from?
    It's strange how many people missed it when i shared it back in February.

    Ali Express

    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...745934897.html

  21. #700
    PakWheeler Follow
    khawaja_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - fb2b676a2766f74d5587177158e8ec42It's Mirage time. AlhamdoLillah :) - 7a5825369718d03d7acf415ec679687c
    Replaced the Aerial Antenna with this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •