0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mitsubishi Lancer

As Salam Alikum,

Dear All,

I have a concern to discuss or wanted to know about Mitsubishi lancer models starts from 1990s till Evolution. I wanted to know about the car, its performance, its maintenance cost effectiveness. Infact a complete view so I could make decision to buy this car.

How much I know about Lancer is I like to have a drive of this car.

Please guide me in light of your knowlegde and experiance.

Thanks,
    Kashif Hashmi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have the same intention as yours and posted the same question but sorry to say either there are very few owners of this car or people have little knowledge about this car. As far as i know or people have guided me it's better than all local brands in terms of luxury, drive and quality. But not as much fuel efficient as other rival cars. Since it's not as much common as local brands, there is a difficulty to find it's parts. Resale is not that good but one interesting thing, if you are going to sell this car, it's very cheap and if you are going to buy it, it's expensive.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol, its really interesting the hugh spread in between buy and sell. I am also searching local market to find spare parts availability, which is low and parts are expensive too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought Lancer 1991 model 4G13 (1300cc) Manual since 3 years and still keeping this as 2nd Car in family.
    My experience about this car is excellent. It never gave me hard time.
    I travelled on it Chakwal, Muzaffarbad, Murree, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Chishtian, Multan, Okara, Sahiwal, Arifwala, etc. etc.

This lancer 91 model has good features which are not even available in Mehran, Cultus, Liana, Santro, etc.
    Its parts are still available in market, because 4g13 is very successful engine of Mitsubishi and same engine also came in Hyundai as well.

I had a strong complaint about the people who keep it before me. Because they didn’t properly took care of it and never replace the parts with originals. Always they replaced low quality parts (desi).
    Slowly I start changing its everything. Hubs, T-Valve, Engine pipes, distributor & wires, plugs, etc. etc. And its pickup on Motorway was awesome. And once I replaced the parts with originals, till yet its not giving any hard time. Its rough & tough luxury.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List