1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default anybody bought new mitsubishis yet ??????/

tell about the performance & what is the price of L200.... it so nice pick up truck
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

L200 is not available right now but when it will be it will be around 2.2 million full option (that's what the 3s rep told me) & healso said that right now its booking period is 5 months.
    I have drove Pajero & Lancer 1.6, Pajero is nothing what you can compare G.Cruiser or The LX470 but @ the price of Pajero & in Comparision of the 4x4 of same price (Prado & Harrier) it is very good.
    Lancer 1.6 is gonna give a hard time to Corolla 1.6 & Civic 1.6 ltr cuz its drive is very much superior to the local assembled 1.6 cars.
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar Lancer can give a hard time to se saloon and may replace the vti if the people want a cvt but I dont think lancers arrival will affect the majority of buyers. As vti rocks in consumtion and accelration. I have vti prosmatec 2004, I did a trip to murre and bhurban, it costed me only 500 rs of fuel in 'D' mode of prosmatec, now tell me which other 1.6 car can do that. Where as corrola rocks in realiability resale value, spares and also sadly in Looks it is much more macho. So i dont think current price and trims of lancer are going to to even slightly dent the demand corrolla or civic. So buy lancer if u want to only buy a mitsu, but if u go by the book civic is the 1.6 car to buy if u want an elegant car, how ever if u want to buy a 1.6 work horse then go for se saloon

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai codernaut u said it cost you Rs.500/- but u didn't define your start point. was that from lahore or isb? Moreover, i don't think that even 1.6L lancer can beat Civic in pickup nor even in top speed. Well, if u have experienced then i am waiting for ur reply. Aur haan if ur start point was Isb then thats not a big deal. In the end i would liek to add soem thing important: at the back of the Mitsubishi Broc. they also gave the top speed of every vehicle so noway in case of top speed u can promote your views

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

by stating that "lancer will give hard time" i did not meant in speed our in reliability aur in accelartion as each car has their own pros and cons. I meant that will give a hard time in popularity as to some people i meet lancer is their first preference instead of honda and toyota but this is not the majority view. as I have said in my earlier reply

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont agree that lancer going to give any kind of hard time to vti or se saloon. I think lancers immediate rivals are spectra, baleno and city it fits perfectly in that category of cars. As far as fuel consumption is concerned I am not really a fan of civic i got 2004 Vti Oriel manual transmission. It never does more than 9.2km/L . Pickup has always been an upside for Hondas, i have just recently beaten 3.4L V6 petrol 2004 Prado. Looks wise if you compare Civic, Corolla and Lancer I think Civic is wayyy ahead of the other 2. the only loser being lancer, lack of aerodynamic sports looks like civic or the macho size of corolla. if anyone of you sat in it you must have noticed there is hardly any leg space for the rear passanger I am not very tall and i had problems just wonder if a 6` guy sitting at the back he needs to be agile and flexible to sit comfortably. The only mitsibushi model that really impressed me was the Pajero i.e. a real value for money.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well bhai N4SIR, I DOESN'T AGREE WITH YUR SAYING THAT U HAD BEATEN PRADO PETROL WITH YOUR CIVIC UNLESS U HAVE MODIFIED ONE. OR IF U SAY THAT U DID SO IN CUTTING THEN THERE'S NO FUN. TRY TO BEAT IT DRAG. YAAR DIESLE HO TO BANDA KEH SAKTA HAY LAIKIN PETROL AUR WO BHI 3.4 V6 KAY SATH IMPOSSIBLE AUR U R KINDA TRYING TO RELEASE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE3 OR 4 WITH THE BUCKUP OF LOLLYWOOD.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

spectra is 1.5 baleeno is 1.3 where as lancer model is in 1.3 and 1.6. I was talking about the 1.6 version. Moreover technologically, lancer really comes in to the segment of honda cars. Have u wondered why we have lancers and civics in movies like fast and furios and also the game that is Need for speed underground. But no corolla hmmmmm.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All your comments r really good.
    I think Civic vs. Corolla vs. Lancer is a closely contested battle.
    However, none can win since each has its own appeal.
    Civics r no doubt for performance and style.
    Corollas r for reliability and long life.
    Lancers r for comfort and technology.
    All 3 cars have a bit of each others quality. It all comes down to HYPE. These days whoever screams the loudest, gets the most attention. There is no balanced car in the market. It all has to do with your personal needs. Unless your one of those people who buy a car to impress the neighbours ;-)

anybody bought new mitsubishis yet ?????? -616712
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!50890~ForumID!31~pw.html

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

getmao what I can do is make a video next time and send it to you or maybe you can come down islamabad one day. I raced with my friend the Prado guy on main Blue area road just before aftari when the roads are almost clear. there was no cutting etc just sheer speed and pick up nothing else. First, 2nd gear we were almost adjacent but 3rd and 4th gear is when VTI shows its strength.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes iav cn the new mitsubishi on road.its a nice 4m da exterior.
    Jaguar E-type is a beauty

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

umm u know i have lived in isb too for long time and have raced in arena for long no doubt those guys are doin gr8 job in racing but as N4sir was sayin he beat parado that cant be dont even with nitro becasue its only 1.6 i own SUBARU IMPREZA 2.0 THROTTLE ENGINE and prado gave tough time to it so please justify ur answer do u have scoop engine because i am into engines please tell me how did u beat i am intersted to know

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salamz all...tension kai ki...N4SIR must have raced with a diesel PRADO yaaar n it aint tough 2 beat a diesel 1

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have just recently beaten 3.4L V6 petrol 2004 Prado.
    ohhhhh i am sooo sorry...haan yaar the tension is there...how in the world is that possible ? the PRADO must b on gas...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

N4sir is right...... engine of a jeep is different from a cars engine... i mean a 3.5 v6 car engine is gonna be faster quicker compared to jeeps v6 3500cc engine..as jeeps engine are made to produce more torque and power...facts: i used to beat toyota landcruiser 4.5 v6 turbo diesel with my 2000cc petrol corona...and turbo diesel land 4500cc v6 is quicker than 3.4 v6 prado.....just like one can easily beat 300e 90's model merc with any vtec....300e is 3000cc 6cylinders..
    and last not the least a 993cc charade dohc turbo with only 3cylinders can easily beat 2000cc petrol cars......so 3400cc v6 jeep doesnt really means its gonna fly...cheerz...and correct me if i am wrong somewhere!
    Every one wants to go to Heaven , But Nobody wants to die..fact isnt it ?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SALAM EVERYONE, WELL BHAI BAAT YEH HAY KAY MEIN ZIADA ZOOR NAHEE DAYTA AUR PHIR APP NAY RACE JEETEE HO GEE BUT I WANNA SAY IT AGAIN HE MIGHT NOT PRESSED HIS PADAL FULLY PATA HAY KYOUN? BCOZ 3.4L YAAR WOHEE MASLA HAYPETROL CONSUMPTION KA. AGAR APP KI 1600CC 9.4 KERTE HAY TO PHIR BHAI KI PARADO KA KIA BANTA HO GA. OK GTG! NO NARD FEELINGS HERE. U R THE CHAMP NO.1 OF PAKISTAN.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AUR USMAN666 APP KI BHI MUJHAY SAMAJ NAHEE AA RAHEE. MAANA KAY JEEP HAVE DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY AS COMPARE TO THE CARS. LAIKIN APP NAY BHI SUNA HO GA ABOUT MITSUBISHI PAJERO 3000CC PETROL. AND ITS VERY MUCH FAMOUS IN ITS PICK. THEN, U SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT TOYOTA BETTER THAN MITSUBISHI IN JEEPS. AUR HAAN N4SIR, KINDLY CAN YOU TELL EM THE MODEL OF PRADO. KAHIN 1980s MAY ENGINE TO NAHEE DALWAYA HOWA BCOZ THATS CERTAINLY A POINT THROUGH WHICH YOU CAN JUSTIFY YOUR POINT. OK ALLAHAFIZ EVERYBUDDY.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was the Prado Engine Running ? I hope it wasnt being toed by some other Vehicle.

I further hope it wasnt parked @ rode side.

Sorry for the above lines, I mean no hard feelings brother but I also have an experience. Way back in 2001 Jan I raced a VTi & I was driving LX-470 (the VTi was brand new then means the previous shape of 1999-2001) but the LX-470 showed itself after 10 secs (pickup was of VTi cuz LX-470 was auto) i.e. the VTi was no where in the rear view mirror.

I agree that the newer shape of Civic is smaller than the 1 I raced & that Prado is 3.4 & I used a 4.7 ltr car, then Prado was also automatic transmission & ur civic was manual BUT still then, civic can go bumper to bumper but not in a lead with Prado.

But we all would like to hear the details

p.s. hey dont u guys think we r going out of the forum topic, this was for mists BUT we should discuss this race in another topic i.e. of Prado VS VTi
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List