Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 257 of 257
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: A4000+ Kms long motorcycle journey across Pakistan

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default A4000+ Kms long motorcycle journey across Pakistan



    "FROM SILVER SANDS AND WARM BEACHES TO SNOW CAPED MOUNTAINS,HIGH PASSES AND GLACIERS"









    (A 4000+ kms
    ,
    29 days long journey across Pakistan on a Suzuki GS 150 motorcycle)






















    Wealth i seek not;







    Love nor a friend to trust;






    All i seek is the heaven above and road below me.







    These are verses from a poem, but i am not sure if i have got them right, still if someone ever asked me what did i want from life? Most probably the above lines would be my answer. Nothing gives me more pleasure than hitting the road with a thought of long journey ahead, add the freedom of motorcycle riding to it and the picture completes, almost perfect. With the same spirit i left home on 1st of this month from Karachi. I will post the details alongwith the pictures day wise, from day 1 to day 28. For the details of my preparations for the trip see the short ride report i have already posted. For the first 2100 kms i rode solo, then was joined by other members of
    PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB
    in Islamabad for rest of the trip.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  2. #241
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sayyedain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Awsome coverage

  3. #242
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thank u.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  4. #243
    Founder Follow
    HanifBhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    60
    Posts
    45,308
    Follows
    54
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @lovebikes
    Once again Zabardast. (Y)
    Get ready for Gorakh, 8th Jan, your seat is reserved.
    Formerly known as Libra. Founder Pakwheels.com

  5. #244
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    @lovebikes
    Once again Zabardast. (Y)
    Get ready for Gorakh, 8th Jan, your seat is reserved.
    Thank u HB, consider me in. INSHALLAH i will be back by then.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  6. #245
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisal_here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    421
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    One of the exceptional trips posted on Pakwheels, very nice postings, if you had captured it in some video format, it could have been world class stuff...which National geographic / Discovery would have gladly accepted. Next time do try video capturing (voice narration you can add later).

  7. #246
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisal_here View Post
    One of the exceptional trips posted on Pakwheels, very nice postings, if you had captured it in some video format, it could have been world class stuff...which National geographic / Discovery would have gladly accepted. Next time do try video capturing (voice narration you can add later).
    thank you for nice comments but discovery and national geographic are way above my league. I am not a video guy but I will try to get some footage during my next trip.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  8. #247
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    conflicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,806
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovebikes View Post


    "FROM SILVER SANDS AND WARM BEACHES TO SNOW CAPED MOUNTAINS,HIGH PASSES AND GLACIERS"









    (A 4000+ kms
    ,
    29 days long journey across Pakistan on a Suzuki GS 150 motorcycle)






















    Wealth i seek not;







    Love nor a friend to trust;






    All i seek is the heaven above and road below me.







    These are verses from a poem, but i am not sure if i have got them right, still if someone ever asked me what did i want from life? Most probably the above lines would be my answer. Nothing gives me more pleasure than hitting the road with a thought of long journey ahead, add the freedom of motorcycle riding to it and the picture completes, almost perfect. With the same spirit i left home on 1st of this month from Karachi. I will post the details alongwith the pictures day wise, from day 1 to day 28. For the details of my preparations for the trip see the short ride report i have already posted. For the first 2100 kms i rode solo, then was joined by other members of
    PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB
    in Islamabad for rest of the trip.
    zindagi jan nahi chorti... thora sa rasta hamien milley to ham bhi kuch eyashi karien... lucky you brother... i get only 10 to 15 days a year and you passed almost whole month in joy

    great sharing...
    My Frustrations is My Preinformation!

  9. #248
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ conflicted
    dear pray that I get lot of such months in future as well.

    Kabhi khird k jahan say guzray, Kabhi junoon ka nagar basaya;
    Hain bay niaze qayam o rahat, hamara koi watan nahi hay

    This is how I see myself.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  10. #249
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    conflicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,806
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @lovebikes

    well said brother...

    Ehl e khird key to gariban chak hain
    merey janun ki khair keh pairhun main hun


    to bhai hamara janun hi ham ko khush rakhta hai, jab aqal ki bari ati hai,,,, kuch armanu per oos si par jati hai
    My Frustrations is My Preinformation!

  11. #250
    PakWheeler Follow
    89khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    224
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That was some seriously awesome stuff. I thought You mentioned sth about another trip and stuff to come. Did you go on another expedition after this ??
    Talk to The Hand =;

  12. #251
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89khan View Post
    That was some seriously awesome stuff. I thought You mentioned sth about another trip and stuff to come. Did you go on another expedition after this ??
    Thank you.

    Keep visiting the thread link given below to read about and see the photos of my motorcycle trips.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/roa...ocs-adventures
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  13. #252
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Your Trip made me think of this sort of trip and i started to save money for a trip like this. Great Trip THUMBS UP

  14. #253
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you. Glad to know that I am inspiring people.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

  15. #254
    PakWheeler Follow
    generalrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    woooh, amazing!!!

  16. #255
    Newbie Follow
    Hazik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Amazing ..

  17. #256
    PakWheeler Follow
    familyoffroaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thats a pretty good coverage of your trip and it is a job well done.

  18. #257
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsin_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir what is the rear tire size? its facinating me alot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •