2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default PBC Autumn Trip to Khewra and Soan Sakesar Valley

mod edit:

new topic is on with PICS:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!123680~ForumID!29~msg!ftp~pw .html

As discussed in the GTG held on 3rd October in the Bagh i Jinnah, PBC proudly announces an autumn trip to Khewra salt mines and the Soan/Sakesar Valley.

Proposed departure date Saturday 17supth/sup October 2009 (Inshaullah).

Time should be early morning 5 am. (It is important to leave early to avoid the GT road traffic.)

Proposed Route

Lahore-Gujranwala-Gujrat-Phalia-Malikwal-Pind Dadan Khan-Khewra salt mines-Choa Saidan Shah-Kattas Raj.

Night stay at PTDC Kattas. Dinner with campfire.

Proposed Return Route

Kattas-Kallar Kahar-Khushab-Sargodha-Pindi Bhattian-Sheikhupora-Lahore

All members interesting in participating should register/confirm at the earliest and share responsibilities in making arrangements.

Any suggestions/ideas would be welcome.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all Members of PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB

I / Founder of Pakistan BIkers Club announce

BEST BIKER AWARD

for Khewra Salt Mine Trip of 17 10 2009

this is to get and point out some good bikers,

infact my intention is that I think in upcoming trips I must join the trips or I must be presernt atleast till the Time, when we are able to get good substitutres for all main Three Positions (1st, 2nd 3rd). Moreover, A Trip Can Be Executed if atleast The Two Old Postion Holders of The THree are Present. We can manage One with new Best Biker with us but not more than this.

So, Guys: plz arrange for everything, take every step necessary to make a safe trip and show your Riding Capabilities at this ONE OF THE TOUGHEST ROUTE of Pakistan. Moreoverm, the participants will be crossed checked for maximum trial n tests. So, you can recall all the previous trips for best performanxce etc etc.

@ MOD (Imran), Senior Member/Rider (Mustafeez): plz be ready to assess for this.

NOTE: MR. IMRAN BHATTI, MR. MUSTAFEEZ UR REHMAN, MR. M,UHAMMAD ZAHID IQBAL MALIK cannot take part in this competition.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Imran, Khan sahab, Bilal
    just talked to ma cousine
    he might b arranging som Tea at Kunjah
    he told that from Shaheen Chowk @ Gujrat we need to take left n that road is much better than GT Road and after som time we find som single road.
    There they might xplain us further better route along with help of locals.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mustafez....

are the rules u mentioned on page 2 of this topic were of LBC or of PBC?

I wont point out orther member i only would point out myself if the licence is an issue so dont u think i was IN-ELLIGABLE for tour of Head baloki?

cause i made the licence after that trip,,,,and if was IN-ELLIGABLE....so why did'nt anyone told me then ?

And did'nt anyone joined the club as a guest in past tours?

Im quite confuesed as the rules do update many times....

as u are a SENIOUR MEMBER and OLDER then me AND I RESPECT MY SENIOUR MEMBERS as well as everyone OLDER than me.....
    So i ask for ur kind guidence to plz tell me what are the final rules of PBC?

IM waiting for your kind answer at PBC forum .

FI AMAN ALLAH

~*HUK*~
    A MACHINE SHOULD BE PERFECT....WITHOUT ANY BACKDRAWS.....

~*HUK*~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@anjaan_yariaan

yes bro your points are valid, i myself went on a trip without liscence in the early days, but I think we should grow up.

Liscence is a must at all times. It is the rule, it is the rule. We never condemned this. People have joined us as a guest in the past, I agree, but these are not going to happen anymore.

I hereby announce that there are approximately 8 days left in the tour and every member should have at least a lerner driving liscence, which is valid. If anyone fails to bring at least lerner liscence, please don't put yourself in pain coming to the meeting point.

Also, I am available 24/7 in these 8 days to help get a lerner driving liscence. Call me anytime, I will go with you and get you the liscence in just half hour inshallah.

By offering this, I am leaving nothing behind. So, I am saying it again, if any member fails to come up with a liscence, please stay home, and any member left behind for this reason will face me on the first GTG after the tour.

Now coming to the guest point of view brother, It is on record that we have faced immature guests in the past, and they do creat a lot of mess for us when they suddenly go off the road to undertake a truck at the speed of 80 km/h . I don't want that type of guests anymore. I think at least that much of driving ability is needed that you are not a risk for yourself at least.

Honorary guests are always welcome, but they will not be on critical positions or driving a vehicle.

Regarding your question that you are confused with a lot of changes in the rules and nothing final comes up, brother this is because of the seasonal behavior of our members. We unfortunately still could not come up with the rules that fit us all. So we are still in the process of making one. Don't worry, it's under process, don't confuse, get used to it.

In the last, past is past, what was went wrong in past should not be repeated in the present or future. I hope we will learn from our mistakes, and therefore such rules are formed every now and then. But once things look smooth, we will stick them, don't worry.

Also, I would like to have president's view on the liscence issue.

Regards,

Mustfeez.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ STAR2

thanks for xplaining som issues,

but

@ Hareem

i sent u a msg 2 check a msg/instruction for u, but like past I hav seen that v r always concectrating on NON Productive Items/Issues:

again, check the main things & plz try to avoid talking about Rules, Regulartions, Guidelines etc which have been shown here by me after approval of som main Founder & Senior Members with editing in Tough language as per adivsed by an Honorable senior, so I do not want any one to talk about those unless these Rules etc create danger to any one. plz be attentive, n check which is suppoosed to be checked by you and other members: (for u in diff color)

REPEAT:
    in order to make many things clear so that everyone is not replied or explained one by one by pointing out his / her name I have to clearly mention some cultural thoughts of club
    so that the club members and others do not have to wait for decisions separately. (DEAR HAREEM, THIS WHOLE PARA FOR U GUYS)

For the making many many things clear in front of you
    , I have tried to mention after discussion with seniors, so plz see below:

Trip to Khewra Salt Mines and the Soan / Sakesar Valley

spanArial Narrow';"

Moving Along the Culture of Pakistan Bikers Club (Formerly Lahore Bikers Club), we are to announce the:

RULES & REGULATIONS

spanArial Narrow';"

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"1-
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.0pt;"spanTimes New Roman';"

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"
    The Final Authority for Management & Administration of the Trip is Administrator of the Project decided by the Founder.

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt;"

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.0pt;"

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"If the members are joining they would have already agreed to all Rules & Regulations,

spanArial Narrow';"

2-

spanTimes New Roman';"

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"3-

spanTimes New Roman';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.0pt;"
    spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Only members

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;" of Pakistan Bikers Club
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"allowed
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;",

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"4-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Administrator will decide the Speed Limits as per Road Conditions,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"5-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Positions will be set by Administrator keeping in mind the members joining the Trip,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"6-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Helmet (of right size etc.) is a MUST,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"7-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Side Mirrors (proper) is a MUST,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"8-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Proper Clothes for Biking,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"9-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Suggested to Cover Body properly,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"10-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Doubling Allowed but in case of 125cc or above power bikes,

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"11-

spanTimes New Roman';"
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"All lights should be working,

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"12-

spanTimes New Roman';"
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Tyres should be in good condition,

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"13-

spanTimes New Roman';"
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Brakes must be checked before leaving (tightening is not enough, change Brake Shoe if needed),

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"14-

spanTimes New Roman';"
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Please arrange for Registration Book, License, CNIC etc. in order to avoid any inconvenience created for you and participants,
    (DEAR HAREEM, ITS CLEAR HERE)

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"15-

spanTimes New Roman';"
    spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Visible Number Plates,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"16-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Application for a brother or close friend to join us in this trip can be submitted, but it will be processed on First Come First Serve basis. Please note that the approval depends upon the reply of Rehman Bhai who has Honorary Status to use the car otherwise only Members allowed with bikes even in doubling,

spanArial Narrow';"

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"17-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"Members are requested to avoid Irresponsible / Childish Behavior, if all guidelines are here, arrange to obey these, anything wrong would be member’s / rider’s own responsibility,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"18-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"In case a new member wants to join (

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"on permanent basis

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;") as Rider, the time is over as a member can join us for such Trip if he is atleast six months old member or has attended atleast two Meetings of the club in order to understand the culture & thoughts of club.

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"19-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"In case a new member wants to join (

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"on permanent basis

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;") not as Rider but Tourist / Photographer he / she can join us any time but he / she would be able to join for this trip if the Honorary Member Rehman Bhai (car user) agrees to manage the company of new member.

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"20-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"All the measures are made in order to provide safe entertainment to members of the club, we hope that your cooperation would be always there in order to make this dream of safe Trip a Reality,

spanArial Narrow';"spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"21-

spanArial Narrow"; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"More Rules can be announced for the sake of maximum safety of the members.

spanArial Narrow';"

@ ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING:

spanArial Black"; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"INSPECTION WOULD BE ON 16supTH/sup OR STARTING POINT,
    spanArial Black";"

spanArial Black";"INSPECTION TEAM: HAREEM KHAN & ABDUL SATTAR
    spanArial Black"; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"

DEAR HAREEM, U HAD 2 DISCUSS FOR THIS IF NEEDED BUT U IGNORED THIS IMPORTANT / PRODUCTIVE THING,

spanArial Black";"
    LAST WARNING!

The soft words do not mean that every junior has right to degrade his own club or its history, this trip has been announced with its Rules & Regulations, there might be some different Rules that will be announced for future trips because we will learn those things in the trip 17 10 2009 or trips thereafter. So, we try to arrange for maximum safety for every trip, depending upon the road conditions etc etc.

If any one thinks that he is the good rider, we request him to prove by getting BEST BIKER AWARD and then share with us his thoughts so that we could add productive ideas from his side and may be those are selected as Rules & Regulations.

I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO KINDLY DO NOT WASTE TIME ON SUCH THINGS THAT ARE ALREADY MENTIONED AS RULES & REGULATIONS OR THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED ALREADY BY ME, MOD (IMRAN SAHAB), MUSTAFEEZ (SENIOR RIDER).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all

I hereby announce that there are approximately 8 days left in the tour and every member should have at least a lerner driving liscence, which is valid. If anyone fails to bring at least lerner liscence, please don't put yourself in pain coming to the meeting point.
    As per my little knowledge and experience... Learner license on highways is not valid. As once when i was having a learner license and was travelling on thokar to raiwind road, i was stopped by traffice police officers...and had to face a lot of trouble as they said that i was not allowed to ride on highways while on learning (Bari mushkil say jaan churai thi... samajh to gaye hon gain aap )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@PBC memebers

Why dont we disscuss these rules & disscusion related to them on PBC Topic, As this topic is just related to trip plan ?

Just four days left & final plan is still awaited.

@khanmomer

Sir provide us with PTDC contact info so we can arrange for acomodation & camp fire stuff.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@PBC memebers

And where will we be gathering i.e. i mean what is the starting point of the trip ????

And what is the reporting time ????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All honourable members of PBC....
    Just came online and noticed that we are having arguments only on rules and regulations and important issues about this trip are being ignored....a lot of question marks????..like..
    Route of this trip is not finalized yet .we do not know about the road conditions...how many members are going finally??
    If we have to stay for a night...where??if ptdc..then their room tariffs...booking and arrangements....
    Some food stuff which we can carry and have some fun....like doing some barbecue ourselves with campfire (if possible) and place of stay permits..etc,etc...
    I am afraid that this trip may not face the same results as our previous trip of Khunjrab pass trip.
    So please its high time to pay a little attention towards the arrangements of this trip if we are really serious about it..
    Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@PBC members...

Is this route fine with all of you people... no comments from all the members on it...

Lahore-]Gujrat-]Dinga-]Cross jehlum-]Dharyala Jalap-]Haran Pur-]Pind Dadan Khan-]Khewra Rd-]Chowa Saidan Shah-]Kattas Raj...

By following this route, we can visit the places advised by asad01 as well...

The road conditions are reasonable...but 1 thing to keep in mind mostly off the GT Road all the roads are for both way traffic...

As per our last GTG we were thinking of staying at PTDC at Kattas... and having a campfire + BBQ... any updates on it...???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Available contact #s of PTDC Kattas & TDCP Kallar Kahar are not responding (Not in Use) so i m trying to contact some local persons to get some information or atleast their new contact #s if some body have local contacts there than try get this information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As per Omer Khan Sb information PTDC Motel Ketas is leased out now & not directly operated by PTDC.

TDCP's web link is down & Telephone numbers of Both these motels are inoperative. I m trying to get infromation from other sources but if we cudnt get so, then we have to take risk of on spot booking for our accomdation.

Tarrif of PTDC motels for double room varies from 1900~4400 PKR depending on type & place

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@imranbhatti
    This means we have to be prepared for the worst case scenario...i.e. bringing ones own sleeping bags...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Pyaray Bilal

I think u hav not read the whole reply from my side,

@ all

as per some
    ambiguity craeted due to some irrelevant posts, and some favrs given in previous trips, ALL ARE INFOMRED THAT IF SOMEONE HAS NOT RECIEVED HIS ORIGINAL LICENSE BUT HAS LEARNER, HE CAN JOIN WITH SAME FOR THE LAST TIME,

after this License will be a MUST and will be requirement in PBC main Rules.

moreover, it is also requested to every member that we ALL THE RULES MENTIONED ABOVE MUST BE MET. SPECIALLY, ANY DIFFERENCE IN SAFETY MEASURES/FITNESS OF BIKE WILL LEAD TO DROP FROM THE CONVOY. SAME SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR RIDER HIMSELF.

@ Bilal

tomorow a cousine will try 2 quote som good route hope same

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We should confirm our place of stay......
    Barbecue can be arranged on the spot..we can carry all the essentials accordingly if members agree to it...
    I can arrange making some( "(seekh kababs" +naans+Raita+salads etc) on the spot with the help of you brothers...just for some more fun,but place of stay should be confirmed to avoid any inconvenience.
    Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think Kattas would be the place to stay.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@star2

I think spitfire is asking about the availability/confirmation of PTDC/TDCP etc... to stay for the night at Katasraj...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bilal...
    you are right dear...
    I think Mustfeez intends to stay in the "mandir".....with" Bhagwan" or something similar..
    No activity is going on about this trip....no arrangements,numbers of members going??very haphazard...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@spitfire

Nevertheless i am preparing my bike and my stuff for the trip regardless whatever is happening ... don't know what are the intentions of other members...????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bilal...
    Thats good...
    But if a night stay is involved in this trip,proper arrangements should be done.But this is only possible if members confirm their participation...which is not done yet....3 days to go...
    Have a feeling that this trip will face the same circumstances/end results as our previous trip of Khunrab.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List