0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile 40k KM on a sports Bike from USA to LAHORE SOLO Mission

Im going to be riding my motorcycle solo from Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco to Lahore, Pakistan.

Its as unplanned as it could ever be. Im hoping to last 4-5 months on the road. Not sure of the mileage ill going to be doing, probably around 25,000 miles (40,000 km). I have no idea where i will be staying for the nights, have some camping gear but no idea where the camp grounds are. Doing it on the most uncomfortable motorcycle i could find on this planet. A Sport Bike and not a BMW GS1200 haha.

Its an adventure. Adventures succeed and fail.

i will be up dating on PakWheels and u can follow me on on website.
    Departure 10th july 2011

Email
    ADifferentAgenda@gmail.com
    Website
    ADifferentAgenda
    Facebook
    Moin Khan | Facebook

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Moaz

u need to tell ......what real he is doing for pakistan Name..missed the video...

its more then adventure

n yar keep posting pics here as well...
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rozzzzz View Post
    @Moaz

u need to tell ......what real he is doing for pakistan Name..missed the video...

its more the adventure

n yar keep posting pics here as well...
    Bhai sirf apna shoq pura kar raha he. Pakistan ka is me koi faida nai he.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaikh229 View Post
    i say again ......and again

just go through his pictures and videos..u will get it

and see the level of respect he is getting

know him through friend....

rest EZmoto will update

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey bro. a lot of people "apna shoq pura kartey hain' by going to strip clubs on official trips abroad. Bear in mind YOU pay for their 'shoq' thru your taxes. The kind of publicity that generates for the country is anyone's secret. This young man is undertaking a 40k km journey...let it be his 'shouq'...In the process he generates publicity for the country, that is nothing but positive.

We all need to do our bit to promote the good name of our country. As a Pakistani who lives abroad, trust me, we are very sensitive to the image of Pakistan that is projected abroad. For my part, I feel great pleasure when I fly a Pakistani flag on my truck art beetle at car shows across north America. It is my own 'shouq' to bring a Volkswagen decorated in truck art all the way to Canada...but I feel satisfied that general public I come across get to see the peaceful side of our country...the art, the talent of the artisans..lets just say the human side.

I am 47 and I believe that our generation is spoiled beyond hope. Our real hope is YOU and people like Moin. Please keep this hope alive by positive thinking and giving credit where it is due.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i say again ......and again

just go through his pictures and videos..u will get it

and see the level of respect he is getting

know him through friend....

rest EZmoto will update
    Promoting the image of pakistan's gulami to the americans and goras. Just see his pics and videos. Usme aur aik angraiz me koi farq nazar nai aa raha. Angraizo ko yehi bata raha he ke hum ap jaise he. Apse takkar nai lenge. Pakistan ka image jab promote hoga jab islam pe amal karke unko apne buland akhlaq se ye samjhain ke islam kitna azeem he jaise ke hamare tableegi bhai karte he jiski waja se buhat sare log islam lee aye he europian countries me.

Me apko aik waqia batata hu. Mera bhai 4-5 yrs pehle aik saal ke liye tableegh jamaat me gaya Brazil. Waha aik bank me translator ke liye bank walo ne aik aurat professor jo english jaanti thi bulaya. Usne aakar handshake ke liye haath agay kiya. To in tableegh walo ne usko bola ke hum musalman he aur apni bivi ke ilawa kisi gair aurat se hath nai milatay. Ap yaqeen karein wo aurat literally ronay lagi aur keh rahi thi ke ap kitne azeem log he aur apka islam kitna azeem religion he jo aurat ko itni izzat deta he. Ye kya ke angraizo ke sath camp kiya phir raat ko unko hug karke so gae. Is se kya islam promote hua ap bata de?
    Isi tara Germany me tableeg walay gaye. Phir wapsi karachi me meri unse mulaqaat hui aik masjid me. Un logo ne bataya ke jab hum sunnat libas pehen kar road pe jaate the to literally traffic ruk jati aur log dekhte ke ye konsi makhlooq he. Sirf unke libaas se impress hokar buhat log musalman huay.
    aisay hi aur hazaaro waqiat he jo me apko batao to ap hiraaan ho jao ge. So mere bhai hame aise logo ki zarurat he jo Islam ki azmat unke saamne peesh kare. Is se Islam ka aur pakistan ka bhi image improve hoga. Ap kya kehte hain is baray me? Thanday dimaag se soche.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shaikh229

dont be on single side...m just taking about Pakistan image right now...so only talk about this

any thing if some is doing as yr brother is well..that is great we should do...but that is another topic...lets keep it to this tour only

all we see bad news regarding Pakistan in USA and around...For the first time with Name tag of PAkistan ..news reporter r giving a positive review on this

@being gora

come on yar whats wrong here...he was there for studies .. completed it and coming back here....r u serious on this......

as i said before go through his all pics...u still just focusing on things not relevant here

If cant appreciate some 1 effort dont disrespect him while trying to find another meaning in his work

thz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nmshaikh View Post
    Hey bro. a lot of people "apna shoq pura kartey hain' by going to strip clubs on official trips abroad. Bear in mind YOU pay for their 'shoq' thru your taxes. The kind of publicity that generates for the country is anyone's secret. This young man is undertaking a 40k km journey...let it be his 'shouq'...In the process he generates publicity for the country, that is nothing but positive.

We all need to do our bit to promote the good name of our country. As a Pakistani who lives abroad, trust me, we are very sensitive to the image of Pakistan that is projected abroad. For my part, I feel great pleasure when I fly a Pakistani flag on my truck art beetle at car shows across north America. It is my own 'shouq' to bring a Volkswagen decorated in truck art all the way to Canada...but I feel satisfied that general public I come across get to see the peaceful side of our country...the art, the talent of the artisans..lets just say the human side.

I am 47 and I believe that our generation is spoiled beyond hope. Our real hope is YOU and people like Moin. Please keep this hope alive by positive thinking and giving credit where it is due.
    Very well said. respect

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Promoting the image of pakistan's gulami to the americans and goras. Just see his pics and videos. Usme aur aik angraiz me koi farq nazar nai aa raha. Angraizo ko yehi bata raha he ke hum ap jaise he. Apse takkar nai lenge. Pakistan ka image jab promote hoga jab islam pe amal karke unko apne buland akhlaq se ye samjhain ke islam kitna azeem he jaise ke hamare tableegi bhai karte he jiski waja se buhat sare log islam lee aye he europian countries me.

Me apko aik waqia batata hu. Mera bhai 4-5 yrs pehle aik saal ke liye tableegh jamaat me gaya Brazil. Waha aik bank me translator ke liye bank walo ne aik aurat professor jo english jaanti thi bulaya. Usne aakar handshake ke liye haath agay kiya. To in tableegh walo ne usko bola ke hum musalman he aur apni bivi ke ilawa kisi gair aurat se hath nai milatay. Ap yaqeen karein wo aurat literally ronay lagi aur keh rahi thi ke ap kitne azeem log he aur apka islam kitna azeem religion he jo aurat ko itni izzat deta he. Ye kya ke angraizo ke sath camp kiya phir raat ko unko hug karke so gae. Is se kya islam promote hua ap bata de?
    Isi tara Germany me tableeg walay gaye. Phir wapsi karachi me meri unse mulaqaat hui aik masjid me. Un logo ne bataya ke jab hum sunnat libas pehen kar road pe jaate the to literally traffic ruk jati aur log dekhte ke ye konsi makhlooq he. Sirf unke libaas se impress hokar buhat log musalman huay.
    aisay hi aur hazaaro waqiat he jo me apko batao to ap hiraaan ho jao ge. So mere bhai hame aise logo ki zarurat he jo Islam ki azmat unke saamne peesh kare. Is se Islam ka aur pakistan ka bhi image improve hoga. Ap kya kehte hain is baray me? Thanday dimaag se soche.
    I have read your post a few times and gone over the videos and posts by Moin another few times but I see no signs of 'Amreeka ki ghulami' in there. He is not promoting Amreeka. Just like your brother and his Jamaat wearing Sunnat dress prompted people to inquire about Islam and converting. Moin's reference to Pakistan would prompt many to Google Lahore or Pakistan and be a nice change from all the depressing news that are commonly associated with Pakistan these days. Pakistan is NOT as its being projected...Pakistan is Jehangir Khan winning the squash tournaments, Pakistan is Nazir sabir conquering K-2, Pakistan is AQ Khan, Pakistan is Shindur Polo...Pakistan is hospitality which is evident when a Pakistani expat Motel owner offers Moin his own food knowing he is from his country of origin and cannot eat non-halal food, Pakistan is about sending truck load of relief goods for the earthquake areas from places like Thar. How can you say that Moin is not following Sunnah? Did the Prophet (PBUH) not say that one should seek knowledge even if one has to go to China? Is he not following the teachings of Islam by eating fries and fish burgers..abstaining from haram food?

Chill! my friend..Chill....I see your point..you should try and see others too..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

@ Shaikh 229,
    Respectfully I want to say something, first of all we have to do jahaad against corruption, illiteracy, poverty, adultary and lawlessness in Pakistan, if we want to be respectable in front of World as a Muslim and as a Pakistani. We are improving in coruption every year rating as per Transparency International report. So please first start criticizing ourselves and then point fingers on others. The people who are providing fake medicines are the killers, people who are providing fake and expired food items in the market are killers. We should appreciate people like Moin who at least proud to be Pakistani. Here in Pakistan, people prefer to speak in English rather than Urdu and always in inferiority complex in front of Europeans and Americans. I am feeling very proud on the courage of this young man and every Pakistani should feel like this.
    Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty, if only we have the eyes to see it

11. 20-07-2011, 05:59 PM

Reason
    spam & response

12. 20-07-2011, 06:02 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    spam & response

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good luck on your journey, btw i am a friend as well as a colleague of a couple of ur friends i.e.
    Hammad Khan Khakwani and Salman Naseer
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/photography/229641-karim-khan-photography
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/117632574@N04/with/12537416504/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best of 'luck.......may allah helps you in all the way....great....lahoris are waiting.....happy journey.....
    <<<***ALHAMDULILLAH***>>>Yah ALLAH tera Shukar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeshan206 View Post
    Best of 'luck.......may allah helps you in all the way....great....lahoris are waiting.....happy journey.....
    I hope to be there to see that...I am sure the Lahori's would live up to their reputation...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have read your post a few times and gone over the videos and posts by Moin another few times but I see no signs of 'Amreeka ki ghulami' in there. He is not promoting Amreeka. Just like your brother and his Jamaat wearing Sunnat dress prompted people to inquire about Islam and converting. Moin's reference to Pakistan would prompt many to Google Lahore or Pakistan and be a nice change from all the depressing news that are commonly associated with Pakistan these days. Pakistan is NOT as its being projected...Pakistan is Jehangir Khan winning the squash tournaments, Pakistan is Nazir sabir conquering K-2, Pakistan is AQ Khan, Pakistan is Shindur Polo...Pakistan is hospitality which is evident when a Pakistani expat Motel owner offers Moin his own food knowing he is from his country of origin and cannot eat non-halal food, Pakistan is about sending truck load of relief goods for the earthquake areas from places like Thar. How can you say that Moin is not following Sunnah? Did the Prophet (PBUH) not say that one should seek knowledge even if one has to go to China? Is he not following the teachings of Islam by eating fries and fish burgers..abstaining from haram food?

Chill! my friend..Chill....I see your point..you should try and see others too..
    Uncle i dont want to start a debate here but i want to give one point tht why is image of pakistan in the world so negative. It is bocz western people thinking tht islam teaches voilence, suicide bombing etc. Thts wat they think. So by becoming good muslim we can remove these negative things from their mind.
    abhi aik aur waqia apko is per batata hu. Aik jamaat america gai(California). Wahan unho ne caravan kharida(Van jis me kitchen hota he). Aik dafa aik store ke bahar wo kharay the ke samnay aik gora aya aur unko dekhne laga. Then he came near and asked "Are u muslims?" They said yes we are. Then gora said "But u people dont have a gun." So they said tht why shud we have a gun if we r muslims. Gora said "U might have a dagger?" They said no and offered him to drink tea. But gora said no u might have mixed poison in the tea. Then one of them drank his cup and said see we are also drinking it. Then he drank the tea and told them abt his concept of muslims. Then they cleared his mind abt islam tht islam is not teaching to kill people. So believe me uncle he embraced islam then and there and changed his name from david to dawood. So my point is tht when these people see practising muslims like men who have sunnah clothes and appearance(beard, topi on head etc) and muslim women in complete purdah. then they are impressed very much. So then they understand tht muslims are not terrorists.
    One more. My father's friend went to america for medical reason.
    He had pain in back, legs etc. So when he went to doctor then the patient b4 him took more than his alloted time so he said to doctor's P.A tht its my prayer time so can i pray here. He said yes. While he was praying the doctor called him. So doctor's secy said tht sir he's praying. So doctor came out to see him and after seeing him praying namaz the doctor said to him tht i cannot tell u a better exercise for ur pain than this u are already doing. So uncle my point is tht they are impressed by these things and not by riding motorcycles, etc coz in this field they are way ahead than us. So i hope u undertsand my point.
    Baqi i dont want to criticize moin bhai. Its his choice and i sincerely apologize if my remarks have hurt him. Moin bhai me apse maafi mangta hu. Baqi ive spoken out my mind and wat i understand.

One more thing tht i want to clear is tht uncle u have mentioned abt Holy Prophet (PBUH) saying abt seeking knowledge. So my dear uncle is se wo knowledge murad hai jo admi ko Allah ke qareeb karay aur wo ilm-e-din hai jo madaris me parhaya jata hai. So plz dont confuse it with this knowledge of business, computer, engineering, etc. These are arts and knowledge is which i mentioned earlier. If u dont believe me ask someone who knows.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I hope to be there to see that...I am sure the Lahori's would live up to their reputation...
    Lahore is Planning... we need your support. will update you all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uncle i dont want to start a debate here but i want to give one point tht why is image of pakistan in the world so negative. It is bocz western people thinking tht islam teaches voilence, suicide bombing etc. Thts wat they think. So by becoming good muslim we can remove these negative things from their mind.
    abhi aik aur waqia apko is per batata hu. Aik jamaat america gai(California). Wahan unho ne caravan kharida(Van jis me kitchen hota he). Aik dafa aik store ke bahar wo kharay the ke samnay aik gora aya aur unko dekhne laga. Then he came near and asked "Are u muslims?" They said yes we are. Then gora said "But u people dont have a gun." So they said tht why shud we have a gun if we r muslims. Gora said "U might have a dagger?" They said no and offered him to drink tea. But gora said no u might have mixed poison in the tea. Then one of them drank his cup and said see we are also drinking it. Then he drank the tea and told them abt his concept of muslims. Then they cleared his mind abt islam tht islam is not teaching to kill people. So believe me uncle he embraced islam then and there and changed his name from david to dawood. So my point is tht when these people see practising muslims like men who have sunnah and appearance(beard, topi on head etc) and muslim women in complete purdah. then they are impressed very much. So then they understand tht muslims are not terrorists.
    One more. My father's friend went to america for medical reason.
    He had pain in back, legs etc. So when he went to doctor then the patient b4 him took more than his time so he said to doctor's P.A tht its my prayer time so can i pray here. He said yes. While he was praying the doctor called him. So doctor's secy said tht sir he's praying. So doctor came out to see him and after seeing him praying namaz the doctor said to him tht i cannot tell u a better exercise for ur pain than this u are already doing. So uncle my point is tht they are impressed by these things and not by riding motorcycles, etc coz in this field they are way ahead than us. So i hope u undertsand my point.
    Baqi i dont want to criticize moin bhai. Its his choice and i sincerely apologize if my remarks have hurt him. Moin bhai me apse maafi mangta hu. Baqi ive spoken out my mind and wat i understand.
    I absolutely agree with you on some points. However you have to take into consideration that ever since the 9/11 incident, Islam has been portrayed in a very negative way. I quote your example of the person who thought that a Muslim must have a gun or at least a dagger... Now even though our brother Moin may not be sporting a beard (he may have one by the end of the trip) or wear a cap he is still spreading an image which is starkly different from stereotype the press has promoted. It would be great if we can all spend time to actively promote our religion the way the Jamaat does but in my humble opinion every little effort counts. The important thing is the 'Niyat" and only our Creator has to power to judge..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shaikh229

dont be on single side...m just taking about Pakistan image right now...so only talk about this

any thing if some is doing as yr brother is well..that is great we should do...but that is another topic...lets keep it to this tour only

all we see bad news regarding Pakistan in USA and around...For the first time with Name tag of PAkistan ..news reporter r giving a positive review on this

@being gora

come on yar whats wrong here...he was there for studies .. completed it and coming back here....r u serious on this......

as i said before go through his all pics...u still just focusing on things not relevant here

If cant appreciate some 1 effort dont disrespect him while trying to find another meaning in his work

thz
    Sir im not trying to find anothe meaning in his work. I only posted wat i posted coz every1 here is creating hype abt it and every1 saying tht it is good for pakistan. so i gave my humble opinion supported with facts tht it is not doing any good to pakistan. Thts it. Baqi unka apna shoq he apni life hai unki marzi hai.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir im not trying to find anothe meaning in his work. I only posted wat i posted coz every1 here is creating hype abt it and every1 saying tht it is good for pakistan. so i gave my humble opinion supported with facts tht it is not doing any good to pakistan. Thts it. Baqi unka apna shoq he apni life hai unki marzi hai.
    Religion and Nation are two different things. HOW ? Religion is Personal. If you are Muslim Hindu or Christian you will be answerable to GOD. NOT to any one else. where as Nation is built on people. Pakistan is going through hard times right now. I have lived in states and before 9/11 no one knew what Pakistan was or where on map Pakistan is. Coz of 9/11 Pakistan was on top of the list. and it was not for good. Pakistan = Terror state . Now as a Pakistani i was hurt to c that happening to my beloved land. I WANT TO C JINNAH's Pakistan.
    please dont take me against Islam or anything like that. its just that we have to up-grade our self. and the only way i c is to EDUCATE our self.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its the bad things that get burned to memory but the good things slide, Its upto the peoples of the nation to work up their image and tip the balance to the good side. This lad Moin is doing a good job of it. And I would personally feel very very proud of a VW beetle with Pakistani art on it.

I use this PW site as a reference to the beauty of my country when I show it to people I know who are not Pakistani - The section is travelling - and all the amazing pictures it has.

The only reason I got back to PW was that section - its a journey within itself. Being an adventurous person myself, I love to scrape up pieces of history and culture (sometimes nearly get lost too) - And remember our prophets and his companions/relatives teachings - TRAVEL , SEE THE WONDROUS CREATIONS AND THINK HOW COULD THEY BE - it is itself a form of worship.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EzMotoPhoto View Post
    Religion and Nation are two different things. HOW ? Religion is Personal. If you are Muslim Hindu or Christian you will be answerable to GOD. NOT to any one else. where as Nation is built on people. Pakistan is going through hard times right now. I have lived in states and before 9/11 no one knew what Pakistan was or where on map Pakistan is. Coz of 9/11 Pakistan was on top of the list. and it was not for good. Pakistan = Terror state . Now as a Pakistani i was hurt to c that happening to my beloved land. I WANT TO C JINNAH's Pakistan.
    please dont take me against Islam or anything like that. its just that we have to up-grade our self. and the only way i c is to EDUCATE our self.
    That sentence itself weighs more than a ton of gold.

As a comparison I would like to point out India - look at how they have got the interest of all the world - their educational system is working hard for the people to at least read and write and do basic maths.

And the media is working double time to promote their serene/calm way of life.

Why cant we have that? we the people who speak a language as beautiful as urdu, a people whose cuisine is no less than art, a people who have a beautiful legacy of architecture and civilization.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EzMotoPhoto View Post
    Sir u cannot seperate religion and nation. Pakistan was made on the name of Islam. 600000 people sacrificed their lives for Pakistan coz they wanted a seperate islamic state where they can practice islam freely. U cannot seperate Islam from name of Pakistan. It is Islamic republic o Pakistan and its nation is Muslim nation. West also labels us as terror nation just bcoz of Islam. Every1 knows wat has India done in Kashmir. How she has shed blood of innocent kashmiris and wat not it has done. Also remeber gujrat massacre in india. But nobody label them as terrorist. Islam is the only scorn in the eyes of the west.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

User Tag List