I am looking to travel to shugran after eid around 12th of september on my cg125 with my friend.
i want to know a few things:
1. what would be the approximate distance of shugran from lahore?
2. weather in mid September?
3. what would be the room rates at that time? will they be high or very low?
4. will there be much crowd at that time or will it be very quiet?
5. can someone make me a 2 or 3 day plan for shugran and places around it? i will be travelling from lahore via GT road and want to spend around 2 or 3 days there. Also my budget is quite small, only rs. 5000-6000. so can i have a 2 to 3 days trip in this budget as i will not be camping and looking to stay in hotels/rest-houses instead? i would really appreciate if someone can make a detailed plan for my trip.
I look forward to all your replies dear brothers
noway in three dayz including travelling. from faislabad to islamabad = 4 hrs
isloo to naran= 4-5 hrs
so 2 dayz travelling man.....
about buget u shud also increase. coz ul trave from balakot to naran on petrol.... also rents r high in this season