Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Trip to southern Punjab on bikes (PH 70 & CD 100)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Trip to southern Punjab on bikes (PH 70 & CD 100)

Route was:

Lahore - Kasur - Hujrashah Muqeem - Head Sulemanki - Bahawalnagar - Forte abbas - Bahawalpur - Lahore (more then 900 km)

We started from Gulberg Lahore early morning at 5 Am reach Kasur and stopped at Mizar of Hazrat baba Kamal chishti. and done breakfast at Khudian Khas. The morning tea at Khudian Khas was awesome. Then we went to Allah abad and reach Hujrashah Muqeem by 11 am. From Hujrashah we wanted to go to road towards Haveli but we accidentally took Atari Road turn which consume some extra time but it was very lovely and calm route to Head Sulemanki. After doing lunch at Head Sulemanki we went to Minchinabad and read Bahawalnagar at 5pm. Lots of our time was wasted at Head Sulemanki because an army jeep fell into river and they blocked the bridge for several hours.

Next day from Bahawalnagar left hotel at 8am and left for Dugna Bunga - Haroonabad and reach Fort Abbas. People at Fort Abbas were very polite and helping hand. when they learn from us that we are traveling from Lahore they try refuse to take bill of lunch from us but we argue with them and paid the bill . From Fort Abbas i put the map in my bag and left for Meer Garh, because some local told us about some ruins Forts on that route. We took that route and don't know where we are going but but route was literally very lovely and beautiful, "Few of per-historic style mud villages, sand of Cholistan and lonely road" it was amazing. We ends up reaching Yazman Mandi and then went for Bahawalpur. Vist some famous places of it.

Next morning we left Hotel at 10 and went to Lodhran, Lodhran to Khanewal road was very dangerous road, single road with lots of heavy traffic. From Khanewal we reach Lahore at 7pm. On Multan road our bikes avg speed was 80 - 85 km/h we drive then continuously untill we reach Sahiwal for Lunch and Tea break.

Next day we took our bike to mechanic and he said both bikes are OK. only Mobil oil was changed. Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122281Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122282Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122283Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122285Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122287Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122288Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122290Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122291Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122292Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122293Trip to southern Punjab on bikes PH 70 & CD 100 -1122294
    Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asifcae View Post
    amazing work. me just retured from cholistan desert also. drove abt 2500 kms. will start thread soon
    waiting for your thread.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    very nice trip
    you guys went through my home town (Yazman Mandi)
    i love these long bike trips and myself have done from Islamabad to Yazman Mandi on my bike many times

You guys shouldn't have taken lodhran to khanewal road, it is very dangerous road for a biker. heavy traffic drivers don't even care about other cars on the road while overtaking each other. Lodhran to multan to khanewal would have been a bit long but completely worth it.
    And how was 70cc performance on this trip?? was it able to go continuously at high speed?? any signs of overheating??
    Oh yes, one more thing, the inspiration, courage and planning for this trip comes to me due to Moin Khan (adifferentagenda) and your thread "Islamabad to Bahawalpur...."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    67 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mbaqurashi View Post
    waiting for your thread.
    my thread is there now

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/roa...istan-desert-3
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh yes, one more thing, the inspiration, courage and planning for this trip comes to me due to Moin Khan (adifferentagenda) and your thread "Islamabad to Bahawalpur...."
    Thanks bro,
    i was also a bit hesitant doing it first time, but after that i did ISL to BWP like you go to market for shopping on bike
    me update that thread with another ISL to BWP experience

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Gull,
    Yes you are right about Lodhran to Khanewal road, Road conditions are good but truck and esp bus (tiyyara bus) driver were driving very rashly, i myself had 3 close call on that road. But by Grace of Allah all of us kept safe.
    i just took that road once, at that time i had a friend with me also. We were riding almost nonstop from Islamabad that day and thought of taking that route so we could cut 30Km off. but that wasn't a good decision. Road condition isn't very good. Lots of heavy traffic and it isn't one way either.
    The heavy traffic drivers are crazy there. I saw one truck overtaking other truck and he almost crushed the mehran coming from front, mehran had to get off the road completely to avoid the accident . My friend was driving, when same thing happened to us also few times, he just gave up and said he couldn't drive on road like this . I drove the rest of the way.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@gull_s_777, yaar aap yeh info (Lodhran - Khanewal road) apny thread per b update ker do. mujhay bhi yeh info pehlay mil jati tu mea es route ko pakarta hi nai,, via Multan is the best option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List