Members of MAP (motorcycle association of Pakistan) decided to spend the Kashmir day with the Kashmiris to show our solidarity with them.
Around 35 bikers from Lahore, Islamabad, Gugranwala, Faisalabad and Mirpur participated in this activity.
Main target of this trip was to travel the less traveled part of Kashmir.
Our route was like:
- Lahore->Gugranwala (breakfast)
- Gugranwala-> head marala.
- off road ride to Bhimber.
- night stay at shadi shaheed's tomb (jhandi choktra) had a wonderful BBQ there.
- next morning left for Baghsar but unfortunately were not allowed by army to visit the fort.
- our next target was "Samahni" a very peaceful, scenic and lovely place.
- from there we moved to Mirpur and had a night stay at AKAB (a school for blinds)
- next day attended the ceremony at mangla (where we were offered to have lunch with Mirpur's DCO and an escorted trip to mangla fort, and dam's spillways.
- and same day the whole group returned to it's nest.
The toughest part of this trip was that throughout the trip we faced lots of rainfall but still everyone showed great patience and brotherhood...
Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad