Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Rides & Rider :
    @BlueHorn on Suzuki GS500e @vickytulla on Ravi paiggio Storm 125

Luckily I and @BlueHorn got some vacations from our workplaces on same days and pinged @BlueHorn to know howz his new GS500e is rolling or bato baton men I asked about having a tour...

The game Plan materialized on table pretty quickly I just inquired from @BlueHorn that what if we have a biking tour to thandyani and he said "lets go" ... and I was Like are you sure ?

3rd May Friday Night (or 4th may Saturday morning 1AM to be precise ) we left Lahore, @7thgear came to have chit chat and he dispatched us with well wishes... he was to much interested to Join but duty calls.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189860 @vickytulla and @BlueHorn rolling out from bluehorn's home..

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189861

with @7thgear ... (picture courtesy @7thgear)

so fwe reached shahdara (the gateway to lahore) and checked our bikes tyre, presuure changed the oil, and started the Tour from GT road :

First 115KM Stretch - we reached Gujarat roughly around 2:15~2:30AM which was way quickly then expected (we cruised on high speed using the complete speed limit available on road )

we met @FeoVo at gujrat he is the magic behind tour as he offered me to ride his brand new bike in this tour AKA Ravi Paiggio Storm. As the election fever was on we chated until 4AM until finally @FeoVo agreed "at last" to let us Go!

reached Islamabad as early as around 7:30~approx. this time we even didnt rushed and rode enjoying a good morning breeze...
    Got refueled and topped up fuel tank from Jinnah Super (as we knew that next 400km we aint going to get any refueling station) and trekked up to "Damen - e - koh" first picture when we re-dressed and got our self neat and clean from a fresh water spring so that we can have a good break fast and continue (no break/Nap )

I didn't bothered to take night shots as they were pretty useless and beside we were enjoying at the FULLEST because both rides were really cruising up to the expectations and roads were as lonely as we wanted.

Some Pics when we reached Damen - e- koh and refreshed.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189869 @BlueHorn with his hot GS500e

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189874 @vickytulla with RP Storm.

Will be posting whole tour InshAllah ... just managed to find some time today to start the thread..

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

yea its me @vickytulla
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190013

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015

Some where (LOST and Waiting for help and taking each others pictures.. )

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190977

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190974

The Endurance Road/Stream

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190975

Trumpet RIDES after Successful Endurance .. at Ghora Gali

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190976

-Happy Riding.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    yes it got punctured near Gujrat While comming back ... will share it in the story Kahna kahan .. kiya kiya howa or kesay kesay howa ...
    Detailed review daina bike kaisa perform ker rai thi hilly areas my or offroading main
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THE MOMENT OF PARTY - Reaching Ghora Galli - Murree from and unknown - Unexplored beautiful path.

@BlueHorn getting water bottle..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190953

one bottle was not enough .. so he went for a BIG Apple from Muree brewery
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190954

The Rides :

OK I want to add here the difference between GS500e and Paiggio was deeply noted,

GS500e kept the Road and given a 52Horse power it smoked every high Steep Climb no issue.

Paiggio Storm with only me riding was a fun to ride and it climbd the High steeps like a monkey at many places I felt that the front tyre is going to do one wheelie on low gear on high steeps... it didnt let down but I had to choose wisely between 1st and 2nd gears.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190955

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190957
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We reached mall road ... We had already booked a room in a @BlueHorn friends hotel on Mall road they secured our Rides.. we unloaded them and fell on the beds like a dead Chicken ...

our Stuff ...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190972

I took a 15 second time lasped Shot from Window.. (learning yet dont abuse me )
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190968

Mean While PONDING on Mall Road had some Chips
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190969

There were some Specialties from @BlueHorn I must admit he got some seriously good sense of taste in this regard..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190970

It was Election days so I found this... WAY TO GO PTI ... PTI did it well in Rawalpinda and KPK though!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190971

Another Shutter speed control Shot... I made all the hustle and bustle on the street to Disappear... Can you imagine when I took this shot there were a lot of people in this road.. MAGIC

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190973

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This was the End of 4th may and we went to Sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

keep uploading the pix... awesome trip so far

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First day pics from my side
    Our first stop was Gujrat where we linked up with FeoVo . He was the best host and we talked into the wee hours of the morning. His and his uncle then bid us farewell and we were on our way.

Below is FeoVo trying on my gs500

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190989

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We stopped for refueling at Total pump somewhere after Dina.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190998

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We stopped just before Rawat for breakfast at road side

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191002

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This tour showed me the true power of RP. After doing tours on Cg125 I must say that RP is ahead of CG in EVERY technical category, the only thing that CG has edge is that it is slightly more maneuverable and also has strong spare part availability in such areas. RP has a lot more pulling power than CG (a little proof of this will be given later ) and it also surprised me by maintaining constant speed of 110km\h on GT road. I am a RP fan now and can't wait for RP 150cc launch by Ravi. This bike sure had some quality issues in the past but the new model looks absolutely perfect. Also, the 2013 model has factory fitted 'poing poing' system installed and vickytulla I still cant get over how cool is this system

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191004

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    This tour showed me the true power of RP. After doing tours on Cg125 I must say that RP is ahead of CG in EVERY technical category, the only thing that CG has edge is that it is slightly more maneuverable and also has strong spare part availability in such areas. RP has a lot more pulling power than CG (a little proof of this will be given later ) and it also surprised me by maintaining constant speed of 110km\h on GT road. I am a RP fan now and can't wait for RP 150cc launch by Ravi. This bike sure had some quality issues in the past but the new model looks absolutely perfect. Also, the 2013 model has factory fitted 'poing poing' system installed and vickytulla I still cant get over how cool is this system

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191004
    Bhai what is this Poing Poing system and nice pics keep them coming

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THE MOMENT OF PARTY - Reaching Ghora Galli - Murree from and unknown - Unexplored beautiful path.
    The Rides :

OK I want to add here the difference between GS500e and Paiggio was deeply noted,

GS500e kept the Road and given a 52Horse power it smoked every high Steep Climb no issue.

Paiggio Storm with only me riding was a fun to ride and it climbd the High steeps like a monkey at many places I felt that the front tyre is going to do one wheelie on low gear on high steeps... it didnt let down but I had to choose wisely between 1st and 2nd gears.
    Keep more reviews coming and i think this problem is normal for small bikes

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Bhai what is this Poing Poing system and nice pics keep them coming
    bro its the same system which comes in cars, there is a remote with the key which allows for 'lock', 'unlock', 'armed(alarm)', 'unarmed(stop alarm)' and self start. I have seen some guys install it in gs150 and Rp125, but those were after market. It was nice to see Ravi give something extra in its bikes. At one place parking wasnt safe so i kept going out to see my bike while vickytulla would simply 'ping' his bike like a boss

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro its the same system which comes in cars, there is a remote with the key which allows for 'lock', 'unlock', 'armed(alarm)', 'unarmed(stop alarm)' and self start. I have seen some guys install it in gs150 and Rp125, but those were after market. It was nice to see Ravi give something extra in its bikes. At one place parking wasnt safe so i kept going out to see my bike while vickytulla would simply 'ping' his bike like a boss
    That,s nice......
    Is Ravi offering this feature as already installed or u have to get it installed with some extra money

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    That,s nice......
    Is Ravi offering this feature as already installed or u have to get it installed with some extra money
    As per vickytulla it is coming pre-installed in all new RPs now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

same thing with Deluxe also. It needs a bit of experienced rider to ride it on high bumpy steeps otherwise it will do wheelie.
    But GS150 won't give such issue. Even an unexperienced rider can smoke it in 1st gear on high steeps without any fear of doing wheelie.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015
    UN-Explored??? Think again vicky bhai

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191046BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191047BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191048BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191049BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191050BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191051BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191052

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O bhains piaggio nay aneeee nai daaal di

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2013 assembled have a central locking installed where as there are many RPS assembled prior to 2013 but still getting sold in 2013 have not this system.. this system had also came in Hero125, Road Prince 125, Chinese Lifan chopers too..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wah gee wah ... keep it Up the purpose it to get the biker sstop using GT road and Express way ... those roads are for NOOBs.... it was wonderful experience going there ... which track did you choosed ? Hazaara or the Ghora Gali ?

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    UN-Explored??? Think again vicky bhai

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191046BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191049BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191052

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for me the reason of tilt wheel was heavy luggage .. GS is a bit more heavy front thats why it kept sticking to the road..

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    same thing with Deluxe also. It needs a bit of experienced rider to ride it on high bumpy steeps otherwise it will do wheelie.
    But GS150 won't give such issue. Even an un-experienced rider can smoke it in 1st gear on high steeps without any fear of doing wheelie.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List