Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Rides & Rider :
    @BlueHorn on Suzuki GS500e @vickytulla on Ravi paiggio Storm 125

Luckily I and @BlueHorn got some vacations from our workplaces on same days and pinged @BlueHorn to know howz his new GS500e is rolling or bato baton men I asked about having a tour...

The game Plan materialized on table pretty quickly I just inquired from @BlueHorn that what if we have a biking tour to thandyani and he said "lets go" ... and I was Like are you sure ?

3rd May Friday Night (or 4th may Saturday morning 1AM to be precise ) we left Lahore, @7thgear came to have chit chat and he dispatched us with well wishes... he was to much interested to Join but duty calls.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189860 @vickytulla and @BlueHorn rolling out from bluehorn's home..

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189861

with @7thgear ... (picture courtesy @7thgear)

so fwe reached shahdara (the gateway to lahore) and checked our bikes tyre, presuure changed the oil, and started the Tour from GT road :

First 115KM Stretch - we reached Gujarat roughly around 2:15~2:30AM which was way quickly then expected (we cruised on high speed using the complete speed limit available on road )

we met @FeoVo at gujrat he is the magic behind tour as he offered me to ride his brand new bike in this tour AKA Ravi Paiggio Storm. As the election fever was on we chated until 4AM until finally @FeoVo agreed "at last" to let us Go!

reached Islamabad as early as around 7:30~approx. this time we even didnt rushed and rode enjoying a good morning breeze...
    Got refueled and topped up fuel tank from Jinnah Super (as we knew that next 400km we aint going to get any refueling station) and trekked up to "Damen - e - koh" first picture when we re-dressed and got our self neat and clean from a fresh water spring so that we can have a good break fast and continue (no break/Nap )

I didn't bothered to take night shots as they were pretty useless and beside we were enjoying at the FULLEST because both rides were really cruising up to the expectations and roads were as lonely as we wanted.

Some Pics when we reached Damen - e- koh and refreshed.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189869 @BlueHorn with his hot GS500e

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189874 @vickytulla with RP Storm.

Will be posting whole tour InshAllah ... just managed to find some time today to start the thread..

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

yea its me @vickytulla
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190013

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015

Some where (LOST and Waiting for help and taking each others pictures.. )

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190977

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190974

The Endurance Road/Stream

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190975

Trumpet RIDES after Successful Endurance .. at Ghora Gali

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190976

-Happy Riding.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I came out near Ghora Gali

At this point
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191505

Expressway i only use for coming back after the adventure is over.
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191507

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great we moved forward to ghora galii after resting in Murree.. and the from Ghora gali we went ahead to abotabad and then to Thandyani..

Nice pics hum nay yahan koi pik nahi li thi it was a trafic jam there so we quickly sprinted out and stopped little ahead.. love to see biker rolling to unknown places... I am planning after monsoon to get lost again ...

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    I came out near Ghora Gali

At this point
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191505

Expressway i only use for coming back after the adventure is over.
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191507
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have been on this road all the way to Abbotabad....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Keep more reviews coming and i think this problem is normal for small bikes
    The Comment below from @BlueHorn is like a certificate of quality approval to me ... becuase he is one hell of a pro rider in those areas.. i chooked the RP while climbing towards thandyani ... so @BlueHorn said get off the bike you *&$^##% ,.... "ye 125 cclass ki bike ki shan men gustakhi hai" and I was wondering what magic he will do these climbs are imposible .. so he rode the RP and I stayed away as I never even imagined that RP can climb with two riders (me 86KG and @BlueHorn ... well ) we were total of around 250KG above load on RP... the @BlueHorn gased up the engine and took it all the way up... he had amazing skills to regain momentum of a stalling engine.. and I am gald I learned it from such a professional..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    This tour showed me the true power of RP. After doing tours on Cg125 I must say that RP is ahead of CG in EVERY technical category, the only thing that CG has edge is that it is slightly more maneuverable and also has strong spare part availability in such areas. RP has a lot more pulling power than CG (a little proof of this will be given later ) and it also surprised me by maintaining constant speed of 110km\h on GT road. I am a RP fan now and can't wait for RP 150cc launch by Ravi. This bike sure had some quality issues in the past but the new model looks absolutely perfect. Also, the 2013 model has factory fitted 'poing poing' system installed and vickytulla I still cant get over how cool is this system

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191004

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy View Post
    I have been on this road all the way to Abbotabad....
    have covered that side on Margalla hills also.
    Actually it was my first attempt to get to Murree through margalla hills, but lost the way and didn't know untill it was too late.
    Came out somewhere between Harripur and Havelian on KKH. This mistake became an excuse to meet a friend in Havelian, stayed there at night and came back next day.
    Then on second attempt, i got it right.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    The Comment below from @BlueHorn is like a certificate of quality approval to me ... becuase he is one hell of a pro rider in those areas.. i chooked the RP while climbing towards thandyani ... so @BlueHorn said get off the bike you *&$^##% ,.... "ye 125 cclass ki bike ki shan men gustakhi hai" and I was wondering what magic he will do these climbs are imposible .. so he rode the RP and I stayed away as I never even imagined that RP can climb with two riders (me 86KG and @BlueHorn ... well ) we were total of around 250KG above load on RP... the @BlueHorn gased up the engine and took it all the way up... he had amazing skills to regain momentum of a stalling engine.. and I am gald I learned it from such a professional..
    great...
    looking forward to more pictures and nice narration of the trip

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hah ahah LMAO ... this same mistake was almost about to happen with us too.. we came to a lane split from where one way was trekking to Hazara and the other to lora/GhoraGali.. I stopped there as I saw a mile stone with two arrows but @BlueHorn went on the wrong track of hazara I honked him too much but he mistakenly thought I am honking on turns as he was speeding up on climb and took turn I stopped there becuase I knew I will not be able to catch him while in first gear ... so he finally noticed that I am not comming on his back so when he stopped the I waved him to stop and then I told him you are going wrong way then we came all the way down again ...

have covered that side on Margalla hills also.
    Actually it was my first attempt to get to Murree through margalla hills, but lost the way and didn't know untill it was too late.
    Came out somewhere between Harripur and Havelian on KKH. This mistake became an excuse to meet a friend in Havelian, stayed there at night and came back next day.
    Then on second attempt, i got it right.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^_^ thanx .. yes I am trying to put the complete story ... may be slow ... but atleast may be any body following the track can get help from narration ..

great...
    looking forward to more pictures and nice narration of the trip

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Northern Areas tu aaey he nahi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this was the Day one story from Lahore to Muree ... will post ahead as I find time in between work.. or blue Horn can add from his side .. most pics were done from his camera ...

Quote Originally Posted by greatusama View Post
    Northern Areas tu aaey he nahi

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It was a pleasure riding with you bro
    I also got chance to learn lots from you

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hah ahah LMAO ... this same mistake was almost about to happen with us too.. we came to a lane split from where one way was trekking to Hazara and the other to lora/GhoraGali.. I stopped there as I saw a mile stone with two arrows but @BlueHorn went on the wrong track of hazara I honked him too much but he mistakenly thought I am honking on turns as he was speeding up on climb and took turn I stopped there becuase I knew I will not be able to catch him while in first gear ... so he finally noticed that I am not comming on his back so when he stopped the I waved him to stop and then I told him you are going wrong way then we came all the way down again ...
    That was FUN
    I kept thinking you were honking to warn the on-coming traffic. Its only when you disappeared all together from my side mirror that I finally stopped.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Next morning we moved from my friend's hotel to Kashmir Point. It was a very peaceful place in the early morning. We intended to stay longer but rain started to pour in so we moved towards Nathia Gali.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191691

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Understanding that there had been some communication gaps between Vickytulla-Bluehorn let take one further step to resolve this issue by using one of these in future trips that would be super prof mode indeed.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Since it was raining lots we didnt take much pics on the way. When the rain finally stopped we were about 4 kms from Nathia Gali and decided to finally get some breakfast.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191702

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alam786 View Post
    Understanding that there had been some communication gaps between Vickytulla-Bluehorn let take one further step to resolve this issue by using one of these in future trips that would be super prof mode indeed.
    bro we had number of steps to ensure that we can communicate with each other while on the road which is way I barely went 500 meters in the wrong direction
    But it would be awesome if we can get a couple of those gadgets, then we can keep in constant touch.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A lovely shot captured by vickytulla from where we stopped for breakfast.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191706

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It soon started to drizzle again and we decided to hotel in Nathia Gali

bikers vickytulla and bluehorn tag together to visit beautiful northern areas -1191707

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gs500 somewhere close to Nathia Gali

bikers vickytulla and bluehorn tag together to visit beautiful northern areas -1191708

The mean machine and CG slayer RP

bikers vickytulla and bluehorn tag together to visit beautiful northern areas -1191709

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GS500 drenched in rain
    pic courtesy - vickytulla

bikers vickytulla and bluehorn tag together to visit beautiful northern areas -1191711

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List